• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like they're bit on Social Studies haha!

I haven't played any of the Elder Scroll games and with the other games that I would rather get instead I don't find myself doing so for a while.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
191. some of the in game books sure are freaky though. XD Pickpocketing gets really easy after investing a single point in it... makes leveling a piece of cake too.

Wait, when will rf 4 come out? How ng not too soon, as I still have to finish skyrim and xcom: enemy unknown. That amd I'm waiting for the new pokemon and sonic game as well.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

omg omg. all this talk bout rune factory 4 is making me even more excited(will be my first rune factory game) I wonder if their is another rune factory that I can play in the meantime. oh well

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
193. some of the in game books sure are freaky though. XD Pickpocketing gets really easy after investing a single point in it... makes leveling a piece of cake too.

Wait, when will rf 4 come out? How ng not too soon, as I still have to finish skyrim and xcom: enemy unknown. That amd I'm waiting for the new pokemon and sonic game as well.
October 1st. I have it ordered on amazon, but kind of want to buy it digitally. That and Etrian Odyssey. But I got a discount on RF, and EO comes with limited edition stuff, so I have to get them both as they are -.-

This is a great Fall for games (especially for the 3DS). I'm sad that I can't get Inazuma Eleven 3, though, living in America as I do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Speaking of RPGs, Tara, get Rune Factory 4. It's for you. If it's anywhere as good as 3 was, you'll love it.

I really really want to get it. ;v; But I have like.. no money so I can't get it when it comes out. Maybe a bit after when I do have the money or something though. I really liked 3 and Tides of Destiny so I have good hopes for 4.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
195. Dangit, looks like I have to wait a good few months till I'll be able to play it... XD

I'm going an a vacation late October, need to save up a bit of money.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
197. Indeed. But, I guess I can't complain, as I'm able to invest dozens of hours in the games I already got.

Speaking of which, time to turn Hiisada into an official thief.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll invest sometime in reading the last book of a series and the rest of it on Pokemon X and Fire Emblem: Awakening and anything else I feel like playing.

Outside of school and such of course.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Speaking of books, I really need to continue reading The Discovery of Heaven.

NINJAS

@Lapras, having a hard time believing that you never watched it before. It's been a good two years I guess since I last saw on ep, which is pretty weird as well, since I was a huge fan. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back