• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
D= I'm sorry Birdy! Glad to have you back for however long though <3 Please don't punt me into the sea I love you.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
RéBURST, shipping everything that breathes since 2013!
Glad to have ou back, Fuyu and Birdy :D
Also, I'll try to have the next portion of Route 1 posted sometime soon~

Chalifoux

Years
Said rest of the route is now up :3
Run, m'dears, and do more beautiful posts :D

Chalifoux

Years
DAYUM indeed, Danny Dan :D
Well, the first gym is located there, and there will be a very small IC event too, so expect to be there for a bit.
You're not supposed to know that yet, tho :o Sshhhhhh~ Don't tell Birdy. She doesn't have to know of our schemes! ;]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Posted! Sorry for the slight bunny Dansparce I just wanted to keep progressing.

Also, the shipping of Mimi continues! With or without the endorsement of either character or the writers controlling their lives!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Still waiting for Sphear, no biggie~

Chalifoux

Years
So... yeah.

As it just so happens, I have now lost all interest in the RP Scene as a whole. That and, it has now become this additional chore that I just 'ugh' around instead of posting.

What I'm heading towards is that I will be leaving the RPC for an indefinite amount of time. Possibly PC too, but that has yet to be see. And sadly, that means I cannot GM this anymore.

And while Birdy is still a GM, she's been away for quite a while, so failure from my part to keep this up to date and her inactivity might cause this thread to die...

And so I wonder if any of you would be willing to step up as GM and share creative control with Birdy.
Like, seriously, I know I'm busy as folk but I don't want this to die. Besides, what would be better than returning to RPC and find out your lovely cast kept this RP alive :P

I have some stuff planned already for this RP, so whomever wants to take the position would be getting some MAJOR spoilers that could ruin almost everything for them but would also explain some stuff :p
Also, Birdy has to make sure she can have a conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes without having her trying to punt you into the sea (pretty hard to achieve, I must say).

So... anyone interested in rising up and helping us keep this alive?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
;-;

Nooooooo!!!!

Ahem... That really sucks EliteBeats. I hope you get over your disinterest quickly.

As for the GM thing, I don't think I'm really cut out for GMing for various reasons (I can be incredibly inactive, not the greatest roleplayer, have absolutely zero experience with GMing etc).

Chalifoux

Years
Well, giimepie has offered to replace me, and given how he managed to keep Rika's echo healthy for when she was absent, I really trust him. Question is, would you allow him to jump into all of the madness and insane shipping that is ReBURST?

Sephear

Years
I say I'm still gonna miss you buddy, but BRING IT ON! Pie can handle it and the insanity will continue indefinitely!

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I'm really sorry for the lack of activity, everyone. Life's been taking extra care in kicking my ass the past couple weeks, and I'm recuperating from that. (There were actually a few days where I could barely eat or even get out of bed. >_<)

I'm going to trust Beaty's judgment, and welcome gimmepie to all the spoilerlicious GMing he gets to do. I'll be active again as soon as I can.

Years
Hello everyone :)

I'm getting Elite to fill me in on any of the details I don't know yet and I'll probably give everything a quick read over very soon. but if there's anything I need to know right now at this moment please let me know.

I'm going through a rather busy period with assignments myself but I intend to be as active as I can possibly manage (which is usually fairly active) so don't worry too much about that and don't panic if I can't get back to you immediately because I'm usually pretty quick with all of this.

All that aside;
a) I hope you feel better soon songbird :)
b) What should we do about the OP problem. Since Elite is the only one who can edit it?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Well, I guess we could copy the thing and repost it so that you can edit it. Also, since it looks like this will continue I'll get a post up right away. I was holding out until that was confirmed.

Chalifoux

Years
I second Garde's suggestion. Maybe if I get Maddy and/or Peter's permission you can copy and paste the OPs (IC and OOC) in a new post, then I edit the OP of the threads and link them to the new ones and then we all live happily ever after.

I'll let gimme now if/when I get the aforementioned permission~
Also, I am now a ghost, fear me!

Years
Well, we have permission to repost this, however I'm talking with Elite about other alternatives too. That being said, we'll probably just go with the re-post.

Sephear

Years
Yeah! Progress! I'm glad to hear things can start up again in earnest soon, I know you wouldn't abandon us Beats! And who better to help than Pie?

Back