• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White: A Gen 5 Fanclub

Who is your favourite gym leader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years

H7uQAq5.jpg
Welcome to Black and White. Here is were all of the 17 kingdoms unite.

Rules
All PC rules apply
Treat all members with respect
Please limit swear words to a minimum
Do not post in colored text.(Only one exception)
Please have fun and stay active
Please have more than one line of Posts.

Member Forms​
Club Name(or your username)​

Who is your starter?
Me
Me
Me
Pokemon Showdown Name(If you have one):
Answer to the new and old club topic(s):

Ranks
Owner
Coowner
Shogun
Daimyo
Samurai
Peasants
Artisans
Merchants

Awards​
Post 10 times: Choose your Kingdom(Pokemon type)
Post 20 times: Get a club Userbar
Post 30 times: Expand your Party
Post 40 times: Evolve your starter
Post 50 times: Get another starter(Has to be from your Kingdom)
Post 60 times: Get a Badge or a Ribbon
Post 70 times: Increase your Rank
Post 80 times: Expand your Party
Post 90 times: Evolve your starter
Post 100 times: Get another starter(Has to be from your Kingdom)
Post 110 times: Get a Badge or a Ribbon
Post 120 times: Increase your Rank
So on and So forth.

Kingdoms

Dragon-Serena
Poison-AlakaPWNAGE​
Grass-Slayr231​

About the Kingdoms:
Long ago Arceus created Kingdoms to represent each type. Each Kingdom has a leader that protects that sacred type. The kingdoms were at peace for a while until Gyritina attacked and changed everything. So Know We must protect the Kingdoms. The Kingdoms are kinda like gyms but they can be Dual-Typed. The Kingdoms are now at war with each other so If you have a Pokemon Showdown you are in line to Protect that Kingdom. If all members of a Kingdom have been Beat then the two Kingdoms will fuse together. Members of the same Kingdom can battle each other to improve there Kingdom rank(Seperate from the club rank)

Club Topic​
Why did you choose your starter?(Old)
Who is your favourite protagonist of the female gender? Hilda or Rosa? Why?(Old)
What is your favourite legenadry from this gen? Why is it?(old)
What Gen 5 pokemon has the best stats? Why? Please No legendaries included.(Old)
Create a gen V team. Why did you choose those pokes?(Old)
What is your Favourite Gen V strategy?(NEW)

Member List​
Serena(Daughter of Dawn)-Snivy(Me)
Charizard Cresselia 13,400 BP
AlakaPWNAGE-Snivy(Me)
Slayr231-Snivy(Me)
Garchomp 1,200 BP
Cirno-Snivy(Me)
Dark Leader Adam-Oshawott(Me)
Wind Heart-Snivy(Me)
Hikari10-Oshawott(Me)
Mason-Oshawott(Me)
CloysterOyster-Snivy(Me)
Karasuma-Snivy(Me)
Stoney the Haxorus-Snivy(Me)
Narnia-Tepig(Me)
Mem-Snivy(Me) 200 BP
DawnLover-Oshawott(Me)

Warning List​
Stoney the Togekiss(Verbal warning;1. Mod Reports:0)
Slayr231(Verbal warning;1. Mod Reports:0)
Banned List​

Club Battles​
Club battles will be fought on the pokecommunity server. http://pokecommunity.psim.us/ here is the link that is needed. You will be awarded points or BP and you can purchase them. I am Making the point list now. And Also you have to post the replay abttles here in the club.

Battle Points(BP)

Gaining BP:
Winning a battle: 50
Losing a Battle: 25

Losing BP:
Breaking a club rule: -100
Being unsportsmanlike:-200
Going off topic:-300

Spending BP:
Adding a Legendary to your team: 1,000,000
Reducing your time on the waiting List: 900,000
(Forgot this one)
(Forgot this one)
Get a Deluxe Pokemon Pack: 40,000
Get a Deluxe Party Expansion Pack: 30,000
Get a Prized Pokemon: 2,000-4,000
Get an Evolution Package: 300,000
(Forgot the rest)

The Prize pokemon is Random Poke(3,000 BP)​

Pevious Bought Prize Pokemon: Cresselia: Owner: Daughter of Dawn. price: 2,000 BP

How To Earn more BP

You can earn 5,000 BP by making a Gen 5 exclusive Collage of your favourite gym leader(Up to 5 leaders). Create a falg for Unova is for 3,000 BP as well

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
Club Name: AlakaPWNAGE

Who is your starter?
Tepig

Pokemon Showdown Name: Bidoof FTW

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
Accepted. I would have liked if you would have kept the color of Tepig. And thank you for joining. Hope you become an active member of the club. And don't forget to answer the club topic.

I didn't know how to keep the color.___. #ignorance . In response to the topic I choose Tepig bc that is who I chose in White version and I love fighting types, (especially Tyrogue family)

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
I didn't know how to keep the color.___. #ignorance . In response to the topic I choose Tepig bc that is who I chose in White version and I love fighting types, (especially Tyrogue family)

Hmm that seems interesting.

My answer to the topic: Well I chose snivy beacuse I personally feel that Tepig never lived up to the expectations Me and My group of friends set for it. I mean we set Expectations for every starter and Fire/Fighting didn't help it out. I didn't choose Oshawott because it can easily be powned by Snivy due to it having a type advantage all the way through evolution. I chose Snivy because I really liked him and feel like he is the best starter.

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
That makes a lot of sense actually... Also is this like your other fan club? There will be club battles I assume, and can we do them soon? That would be a lot of fun with the kingdom setting.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Club Name: Slayr231

Who is your starter?
Snivy

Pokemon Showdown Name: Slayr231

I chose Snivy because grass is my favorite type, so naturally I would go with the grass starter. Black was also my first pokemon game ever, and Snivy was my first pokemon.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years

Who is your starter?
Snivy

I chose Snivy because grass is my favorite type, so naturally I would go with the grass starter. Black was also my first pokemon game ever, and Snivy was my first pokemon.

Welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And I am glad that I wasn't the only one who chose snivy. There will be a club battle day but for now it is fine. Well I hope you feel welcome

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years

Who is your starter?
Snivy

Welcome to the club, I totally understand your grass type love; grass types are really fun to use and even did a grass monotype in Emerald, cannot wait to get to know a new member :3

Years
Club Name: Cirno
Who is your starter?: Snivy!
Pokemon Showdown Name: Cirnysheep

I admit I didn't care for Snivy much at first, especially since everyone was so crazy for it before B/W were ever released (the hype got a little annoying). I chose Oshawott in my first round of playing White and while I loved its entire family, Snivy eventually grew on me because of how much fun I had using it. Never thought I'd love a snake Pokemon as much as I do. :D

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years

I admit I didn't care for Snivy much at first, especially since everyone was so crazy for it before B/W were ever released (the hype got a little annoying). I chose Oshawott in my first round of playing White and while I loved its entire family, Snivy eventually grew on me because of how much fun I had using it. Never thought I'd love a snake Pokemon as much as I do. :D

Hey Cirno! :D Glad to see someone I know has made it in here, its also nice to see snivy is so popular (so...many...aqua tails..) but anyways! I cannot wait to battle you in Showdown and hope you are active in the club so I can get to know you more :D

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years

Accepted. Hope you have a fun time here. Well I am going to include a post update

Me: 6 posts
AlakaPWNAGE: 5 posts
Slayr: 1 post
Cirno: 1 post

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
Club Name(or your username): Dark Leader Adam
Who is your starter?
Oshawott
Pokemon Showdown Name(If you have one): Dark Leader Adam

Great! Oshawott finally got some love :D Glad to see you here Adam and hope you are an active member and cannot wait to battle you either, although I might get Pwn'd :o

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Great! Oshawott finally got some love :D Glad to see you here Adam and hope you are an active member and cannot wait to battle you either, although I might get Pwn'd :o

Hmm okay you know what I am going to make a poll to see who people like more.

And Also the club battle day will be on
Monday, September 30th so please get on.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Club Name(or your username): Wind Heart
Who is your starter? Snivy
Pokemon Showdown Name(If you have one): StarryWindy

Why did you choose your starter?
I choose Snivy because it's one of my favorite Grass Pokemon, and its Royal-based evolution makes me like Snivy even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back