• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? I think only one of them have a reference to a previous game. The other recruitable characters are from Awakening.

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8. Never liked those characters that much, they have close to none support options =/ Same goes for Say'ri, Basilio and Flavia.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aversa is my favorite enemy from Awakening. But as one of your units she only had one niche and that's the skill no one else can get. But yeah I really wished that they were given more support than just the avatar.

lol pokey o u

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just finished airsoft grills. Shame the episode last week was bad.
Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
13. I didn't even recruit the majority of 'em. Well, I only recruited Anna, Donnel, Owain and Brady.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seems like the episode was like hideous than just bad considering how far down the line goes haha. That's a real shame though hopefully future episodes are better for you Lappy.

I recruited everyone because nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah, DLC characters and those don't have too many supports generally don't get much love from me, which is sad, because I did use Marth a little in the beginning. It bothers me, because I like the characters from other games and want to use them, but it comes down to me "not being bothered" to do so.

Also, Insane Classic is hard. Very, very, very hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Out of the ones who get little support I use Anna the most because I actually married her both times. I just love the hair color she gives Morgan and that luck inheritance is insane. Morgan becomes quite an unit who rarely gets hit even when being targeted by arrows while being a Dark Flier.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
17. Y'know the thing I dislike most about the game is that there isn't any sort of relationship between the different schools of magic. =/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you're going to have to explain a little because I honestly don't know what you mean. Which means I should probably go get food so I'm not like this much longer haha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
20. That ain't true, machomuu!! In the GBA series, Light magic was super effective against Dark magic, while failing against Elemental magic. (You can figure out the rest of the triangle yo'self). And it wasn't like every magic user could use each type of magic. Out of the base class units, only Monks had acces to light magic, while Mages had access to elemental and Shamans access to dark.

In Path of Radiance, Fire > Wind > Thunder.

The problem is, the differences between the types of magic in Awakening makes fire a bit underpowered. Use wind to counter flying types, and stick with thunder to damage the rest.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Wind is SE against air units. That much I've noticed. Do electricity and Fire have similar perks at all?

I've recruited every already-in-game recruitable except for Donnel (heh), Gaius (heeehh), and whatever kid Miriel has since I ran out of males for her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I thought you meant like the unit classes not the spells themselves haha. Guess that is what happens when all I have played is Sacred Stones and Awakening.

But I do get what you mean. I find myself rarely using fire magic unless I'm building someone's tome rank up since fire is normally the first one given to them when you 'optimize' your units. Other than that thought they normally have either wind or thunder.

No I don't believe Fire and Thunder have something Wind has with flying units. Just the units that all tomes are good against I think. But I could be wrong.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Huh.
Well I mostly give units the element that fits their personality more.

Wind magic for the gentler souls, fire magic for the destructive peeps, and lightning for the quick witted (basically tacticians).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually don't have my tactician use magic much because of his namesake haha. Silly reason but hey I have other magic users (like his daughter ... when she is in a class that can use magic) that I can use instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back