Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #276    
Old September 23rd, 2013 (9:26 PM).
Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,386

    Okay, just married Inigo, worked out pretty well, he is dreamy and witty. :3

    Chrom and Olivia are happily killing people, next is Gaius and Sumia, Sully and Kellam, Lon'qu and Miriel and then Morgan and Lucina. Well, I'm going to ditch Sumia and pull out Cynthia and I've just been promoted General, so I won't have a use for Kjelle unless she beats her dads buns...

    Well, I made my avatars hair color pretty yuck, so I regret that. xD


    Relevant Advertising!

      #277    
    Old September 25th, 2013 (7:50 PM).
    Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
    Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
    Vampire Waifu
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: California
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 9,298

      Something I've been wondering. Does Morgan start out as the same class of your avatar's husband/wife? My Morgan was a Pegasus Knight when I married Cordelia.

      __________________

        #278    
      Old September 25th, 2013 (8:47 PM).
      Arc's Avatar
      Arc Arc is offline

      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 2,026

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
      Something I've been wondering. Does Morgan start out as the same class of your avatar's husband/wife? My Morgan was a Pegasus Knight when I married Cordelia.
      Yup. The only situation that Morgan will start off as a Tactician is if you marry either Chrom, Lucina, Olivia, or Walhart(?)

        #279    
      Old September 26th, 2013 (3:37 PM).
      Cerberus87's Avatar
      Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
      Mega Houndoom, baby!
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Dream World
        Age: 30
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 1,671

        May I do my introduction later?

        I'm really enjoying this game. Even grinding (with DLC) is nice, though I believe the DLC breaks the game a bit because you can have very good units very early.

        As for favorite character... I'm afraid I don't have one. I like most of the characters. However, the one I don't like very much is exactly the character that's supposed to be you! I don't know, I'd rather MU not exist, or had a lesser impact on the story.

        What's a good way to grind Donnel? Or you just Second Seal him as soon as possible...?

        __________________

        Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.

          #280    
        Old September 26th, 2013 (5:14 PM).
        Calamitastrophe's Avatar
        Calamitastrophe Calamitastrophe is offline
        He's really feeling it
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 188

          DLC definitely breaks the game.

          Underdog isn't a fantastic skill, in my opinion, so I'd Second Seal him as soon as possible. I'd suggest Entombed Heaven as a grinding spot, if you have it.

          __________________

          Yo, isn't Finneon an Eevee evolution? I mean, it has -eon in the name...

            #281    
          Old September 26th, 2013 (5:38 PM).
          bwburke94's Avatar
          bwburke94 bwburke94 is offline
          Still Aspertia's Aspie
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: Conway, Massachusetts
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 742

            Wait, when's the next character birthday? I need fanfic ideas.

            P.S.: Some of you might know who I am on Serenes. I won't say it directly, but if you follow the clues you may be able to figure it out.

            __________________

            3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

              #282    
            Old September 26th, 2013 (6:42 PM).
            Cerberus87's Avatar
            Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
            Mega Houndoom, baby!
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Location: Dream World
              Age: 30
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 1,671

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Calamitastrophe View Post
              DLC definitely breaks the game.

              Underdog isn't a fantastic skill, in my opinion, so I'd Second Seal him as soon as possible. I'd suggest Entombed Heaven as a grinding spot, if you have it.

              I saw Paq Attax's LP of it on Hard Classic and he did a bit of grinding before Chapter 4 which IMO helped him a lot because he had way too many support boosts and crits.

              __________________

              Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.

                #283    
              Old September 26th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
              Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 2,386

                Guys, I'm not going to be active for a week or two, maybe a month. D: So I just wanted to make sure you guys know. c:

                Sowwie!

                  #284    
                Old September 27th, 2013 (8:44 AM).
                Comet7's Avatar
                Comet7 Comet7 is offline
                Star of the show
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2013
                  Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 59

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Barrage View Post
                  Yup. The only situation that Morgan will start off as a Tactician is if you marry either Chrom, Lucina, Olivia, or Walhart(?)
                  Technically, Morgan only starts as a tactician if the non avatar parent is currently in the lord, great lord, dancer, or conqueror class.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
                  I saw Paq Attax's LP of it on Hard Classic and he did a bit of grinding before Chapter 4 which IMO helped him a lot because he had way too many support boosts and crits.
                  Err, grinding in hard classic? It might just be because I've played a lot of FE, but it seems a bit much.

                  __________________

                    #285    
                  Old September 27th, 2013 (1:35 PM).
                  Oshamaru's Avatar
                  Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                  Legs go, Megaman!
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Mexico
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 245

                    I think I'm halfway through Radiant Dawn...I'm loving the game so far! My friend lent me his Wii and I let him borrow my 3DS.

                    __________________

                    <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                    Farmers are scary...

                      #286    
                    Old September 27th, 2013 (6:44 PM).
                    Cerberus87's Avatar
                    Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
                    Mega Houndoom, baby!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: Dream World
                      Age: 30
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 1,671

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Comet7 View Post
                      Err, grinding in hard classic? It might just be because I've played a lot of FE, but it seems a bit much.

                      I was forced to do it because my units after Chapter 4 were quite unimpressive.

                      Also I'm the type of player who plays fast and a bit disconnected from the game. I hate myself for not seeing moves that will endanger my units. Grinding sorta fixes it.

                      But I believe he did it because he wanted to do an LP without restarting and that was the safest thing he could do.

                      __________________

                      Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.

                        #287    
                      Old September 28th, 2013 (4:52 AM).
                      Warship's Avatar
                      Warship Warship is offline
                      異議あり!
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Location: Turkey
                        Age: 19
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 304

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
                        May I do my introduction later?

                        I'm really enjoying this game. Even grinding (with DLC) is nice, though I believe the DLC breaks the game a bit because you can have very good units very early.

                        As for favorite character... I'm afraid I don't have one. I like most of the characters. However, the one I don't like very much is exactly the character that's supposed to be you! I don't know, I'd rather MU not exist, or had a lesser impact on the story.

                        What's a good way to grind Donnel? Or you just Second Seal him as soon as possible...?

                        sure i'll just add your favorite character and game as ??? for the time being. welcome btw! i actually like MU because it adds diversity to the story but you got a point too he is such a Gary/Mary Stu/Sue.
                        also about donnel: if you want underdog kep him a villager till lv15 but its not really ncessary so you can reclass him at lv10 as well. he is a darn good unit btw thanks to aptitude so you should use him imo.
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
                        Wait, when's the next character birthday? I need fanfic ideas.

                        P.S.: Some of you might know who I am on Serenes. I won't say it directly, but if you follow the clues you may be able to figure it out.

                        um are you joining or not? anyway its kjelle's birthday tomorrow and then i guess there's ricken's on 10th october.
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
                        Guys, I'm not going to be active for a week or two, maybe a month. D: So I just wanted to make sure you guys know. c:

                        Sowwie!

                        bye rozu D: we'll be waiting!
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Comet7 View Post
                        Technically, Morgan only starts as a tactician if the non avatar parent is currently in the lord, great lord, dancer, or conqueror class.

                        Err, grinding in hard classic? It might just be because I've played a lot of FE, but it seems a bit much.

                        lol i grind at normal classic so i guess mine is overkill XD
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Oshamaru View Post
                        I think I'm halfway through Radiant Dawn...I'm loving the game so far! My friend lent me his Wii and I let him borrow my 3DS.
                        thats so cool :O im planning on downloading radiant dawn but i cant find it anywhere but romulation which has a points system for downloads

                        __________________

                        |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                        FC: 4425-2910-1181
                        FS:Fire
                        Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen

                          #288    
                        Old September 28th, 2013 (5:32 PM).
                        Calamitastrophe's Avatar
                        Calamitastrophe Calamitastrophe is offline
                        He's really feeling it
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 188

                          I'll grind/abuse anything. I just like doing it 'cause it's fun to break the game. XD

                          Speaking of Radiant Dawn, I love that one. I actually just finished a playthrough on Hard mode today.

                          __________________

                          Yo, isn't Finneon an Eevee evolution? I mean, it has -eon in the name...

                            #289    
                          Old September 29th, 2013 (10:39 AM).
                          Warship's Avatar
                          Warship Warship is offline
                          異議あり!
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: Turkey
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 304

                            the same btw i finally made a decent start on binding blade. arena abuse helps a lot XD

                            __________________

                            |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                            FC: 4425-2910-1181
                            FS:Fire
                            Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen

                              #290    
                            Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:26 AM).
                            Cerberus87's Avatar
                            Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
                            Mega Houndoom, baby!
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                              Location: Dream World
                              Age: 30
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 1,671

                              How to grind supports? I've seen playthroughs with people with A rank support very early in the game.

                              Also, do you marry for personal preference or best possible skill/class spread?

                              __________________

                              Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.

                                #291    
                              Old October 2nd, 2013 (9:39 AM).
                              Warship's Avatar
                              Warship Warship is offline
                              異議あり!
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Turkey
                                Age: 19
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 304

                                well basically you just pair them up during battle (skirmishes help a lot) and the rest is magic. thats how i do it anyway

                                __________________

                                |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                                FC: 4425-2910-1181
                                FS:Fire
                                Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen

                                  #292    
                                Old October 2nd, 2013 (10:07 PM).
                                Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                                Banned
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                                  Nature: Naughty
                                  Posts: 2,386

                                  Lately I haven't been able to play Awakening, due to being banned from the 3Ds and the fact that I've made so many files, I can't enjoy it anymore. D: I know, it's horrible and hard to believe, but I'm just so indecisive, plus now I want to make a character which looks like Lightning. xD

                                    #293    
                                  Old October 3rd, 2013 (11:31 AM).
                                  Calamitastrophe's Avatar
                                  Calamitastrophe Calamitastrophe is offline
                                  He's really feeling it
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lax
                                    Posts: 188

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
                                    How to grind supports? I've seen playthroughs with people with A rank support very early in the game.

                                    Also, do you marry for personal preference or best possible skill/class spread?

                                    I don't really care about a child's stats, I decide pairings based on what the child's hair color will be. XD I do try to get Armsthrift on my favorite kids, though.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
                                    Lately I haven't been able to play Awakening, due to being banned from the 3Ds and the fact that I've made so many files, I can't enjoy it anymore. D: I know, it's horrible and hard to believe, but I'm just so indecisive, plus now I want to make a character which looks like Lightning. xD

                                    I've only played it three times (HardCla, LunCas, and Lun+Cla). And now, I've started a Lunatic Classic file while I wait for Pokemon X. XD

                                      #294    
                                    Old October 3rd, 2013 (1:15 PM).
                                    Aeroblast's Avatar
                                    Aeroblast Aeroblast is offline
                                    • Platinum Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2013
                                    Location: Basement
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 4,211

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Calamitastrophe View Post
                                    I don't really care about a child's stats, I decide pairings based on what the child's hair color will be. XD I do try to get Armsthrift on my favorite kids, though.

                                    I've only played it three times (HardCla, LunCas, and Lun+Cla). And now, I've started a Lunatic Classic file while I wait for Pokemon X. XD

                                    I thought you could only unlock Lunatic+ Classic once you finish Lunatic Classic. (Unless you meant Lunatic+ Casual)

                                      #295    
                                    Old October 3rd, 2013 (2:39 PM).
                                    Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                                    Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                                    Vampire Waifu
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                                      Location: California
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 9,298

                                      You know what baffles me? Fire Emblem Awakening was initially suppose to be the last installment to the franchise due to Intelligent System receiving a message from Nintendo that they'll discontinue the series if the game doesn't sell at least 200K. But now the game has reached around 1,000,000 units, yet it became the ultimate base-breaker to those who loved it and those who hated it. Hadn't the haters ever thought that the series would've died if Awakening didn't sell much?

                                      __________________

                                        #296    
                                      Old October 3rd, 2013 (9:41 PM).
                                      Calamitastrophe's Avatar
                                      Calamitastrophe Calamitastrophe is offline
                                      He's really feeling it
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lax
                                        Posts: 188

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
                                        I thought you could only unlock Lunatic+ Classic once you finish Lunatic Classic. (Unless you meant Lunatic+ Casual)

                                        Yeah, that's right. I just wanted to get Lunatic + as quickly and with as little headache as possible, so I played Lunatic on Casual. XD That didn't work out, as you can imagine (but I did beat L+ on Casual, I forgot to mention). I should've mentioned that my brother played Lunatic Classic (he didn't have the game or a 3DS at the time so he used mine) and unlocked L+ Classic.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                                        You know what baffles me? Fire Emblem Awakening was initially suppose to be the last installment to the franchise due to Intelligent System receiving a message from Nintendo that they'll discontinue the series if the game doesn't sell at least 200K. But now the game has reached around 1,000,000 units, yet it became the ultimate base-breaker to those who loved it and those who hated it. Hadn't the haters ever thought that the series would've died if Awakening didn't sell much?

                                        1,000,000? Dang! I hope they make another Fire Emblem because of that (other than SMT x FE, which also looks cool).

                                          #297    
                                        Old October 5th, 2013 (4:17 AM).
                                        Cerberus87's Avatar
                                        Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
                                        Mega Houndoom, baby!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                                          Location: Dream World
                                          Age: 30
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Lonely
                                          Posts: 1,671

                                          Please add Cordelia to favorite character and Awakening to favorite game.

                                          Pegasus knights are so useful for ferrying units that I managed to marry Chrom and Sumia before his mandatory marriage...

                                          __________________

                                          Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.

                                            #298    
                                          Old October 5th, 2013 (10:19 PM).
                                          Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                                          Banned
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Nature: Naughty
                                            Posts: 2,386

                                            Ugh, I've started a NEW file and now I'm stuff on hair color and hair style. Sometimes I hate myself. D:

                                            Now I'm going to have the exact same pairs and just delete my file again because I don't like the hair color I chose. AAAAGH! xD

                                              #299    
                                            Old October 6th, 2013 (10:54 AM).
                                            MaoMint's Avatar
                                            MaoMint MaoMint is offline
                                            ☘ 小猫咪 ☘
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                                              Location: New Zealand
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 335

                                              Signing up too please! : )

                                              Fire emblem is pretty much the only game series I follow next to Pokémon.
                                              The characters are always so lovable <3 It's hard to pick a favourite character as well as game - sure the newer games have awesome adds but the old ones are just as great for their wonderful characters and story!

                                              Anyway here goes:

                                              Username: Larinelle
                                              Favorite Game: Awakening
                                              Favorite Character: Ilyana

                                                #300    
                                              Old October 6th, 2013 (9:36 PM).
                                              Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                                              Banned
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                                Nature: Naughty
                                                Posts: 2,386

                                                Welcome to the club, Larinelle, welcome to the club! I am second in command and I as soon as the Owner comes on he'll sign you up.

                                                I've only played FE: Awakening but I just fell in love and I realized, gotta buy 'em all! xD But my Pokemon collection must come first, since I've been a fan since toddler-hood, haha.

                                                 
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:18 PM.