• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I recolored Natu with Druddigon's sprite and gave it some cool new feet :D

4F9Go.png

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
2on4LXx.png

Re-done the legs to Mamoswine's also gave him, Sumo Tusks and changed from Blueberry Blue to Wooly Brown.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Fading Tree
We need to do 5 transformations before going onto a new sprite so just be aware of the number.
JiXsoh6.png

Anyways onto this new sprite then...

Added Ledian Antennae, Legs and Arms also recoloured

bQyDNI8.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
hq1DIvQ.png

Though it may look like a lot of changes, its not really. The main thing I've done is I've cut off the bottom half of its body (Below the hands) and replaced it with a Numel Body, also @ FluroscentMunchlax why did you colour in that Gap in Caterpie's Sprite that spot is always blank it doesn't make any sense, anyway I removed my original antenna of Ledian and focused more on the Venonat ones, incorporating them into Caterpie's own antenna. I kept the tail, I just removed one of the fists and made the other one fit to the tail. Also the only other change was I replaced its hands with scythes (guess who's). The recolour if you couldn't tell was a Wailmer colouring.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
^ Dude, you just pooped on everyone else's stuff. You can change what someone else made, but not just outright remove it and do your own thing.

4HOjM.png

Anyways, I cleaned up the colors and gave our Pokemon some cool new arms :D

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Shizzable, I didn't change any one else's edits other than my own, I made its colour that Hideous Red and Blue, gave it a manky tail and horrid feet and if anything the one thing FluorescentMunchlax changed to the sprite the eyes and antenna I kept and did a minor edit to the colouration of the Antenna, everything else was Edits to previous edits I had made or from the original Caterpie so I didn't poop on anyone else's edits other than my own.

Anyways moving onto a non horrific or fixing up of the horrific, I've given our little "thing" here a more sea-like body, also can you imagine something like this crawling out of the swamp using its razor-like claws to move whilst its large lumbering back flops about chaotically. Oh the inhumanity!

n8xBN77.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Honestly, I kinda liked it with the Caterie body :3 oh well it's starting to look pretty cool now as well.

(Sorry this post contains no edit, I'll edit it if I come back and nobody else has, as I have to leave in about 10 minutes).

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
If I am allowed to do this then cool otherwise ignore this post I will incorporate the edit into the next person's

It has a Tail! Also Its hind legs are now Even! It's definetly a Water/Ground/Bug Type Pokemon

HAakyOq.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok to get things moving I killed its lower body and replaced it with a sort of Reverse Totem body, and caramel Hands, feel free to edit that lower body it is just a basis sort of thing.

za01wkQ.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I agree so I redid it's hair also I gave it a Crustle/Gastrodon Leggings as well as... wait for it SUSPENDERS!
ABPAVr3.png

Also does anyone know if Aryan143 is still active?

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
4IYRu.png

So Walrein decided to try on makeup for the first time. Safe to say, she didn't like it. Oh yeah she also has a tail now.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
So Walrein's angry that no-one likes her and decides to smoke, instead of breathing fire directly. And she decides to finish her costume and wear a wig. To get the stuff, she had to shorten out her hands. She's not too worried, though. Now she gets more control over them.

ss2013-10-06at080114_zps996795a8.png

Watch out, she's aiming for world domination next.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I told This fiery creature to take a chill pill turns out that solidified its body so I gave it Spoink's Gem (BtW your Spoink is dead) it came back to life as a Psychic Type!
CToJmGs.png

Damn it Ninjask'd

Oh well I think this fellow is done in Both Hoenn and My interpretations

Next Pokemon!

It's the lovable, adorable, delusional, maniacal SPINDA!

327.png

Back