• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
I'm waiting for beta 2, I haven't started yet. It looks amazing, please don't give up like Genesis was thrown out. I'd hate to see another great project go to waste.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I'm waiting for beta 2, I haven't started yet. It looks amazing, please don't give up like Genesis was thrown out. I'd hate to see another great project go to waste.
Beta 2 will cover a lot! I won't give up, I always wanted to create a Pokemon rom hack with all of my ideas and whatnot in it!
Here's Murk Cave!
-----

-----
This cave will host many dark types not found anywhere else in Taejo, goodluck finding them!

Last edited:

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Been waiting for this hack for a while. Love your direction with this...looks fantastic and keep up the good work!!

Years
I can't wait to play this, it looks so good. Going to wait for beta 2 before I start.
One question: Can I continue from the last sav? I'm always asking this. I don't know whether I can or can't. Some hacks I can, others I can't.

Years
I can't wait to play this, it looks so good. Going to wait for beta 2 before I start.
One question: Can I continue from the last sav? I'm always asking this. I don't know whether I can or can't. Some hacks I can, others I can't.

I believe you will be able to aslong as you save in a pokècenter. Tho I could be wrong.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
As far as continuing from a previous beta's save, it is pretty unclear for that matter. It depends on what I change internally. From my standpoint, the save from beta 1.5 to beta 2.0 transition would be a bit rough since the game is still being built on its foundation. But beta 2.0 to beta 3.0 transition should be fine. I'm still changing around a lot of things for beta 2.0 and Pokemon stats and whatnot are not finalized yet. I noticed that when I change their stats and use an old save, the game freezes when I try to look at their stats. I see beta 1.5 as a small sample of players just getting to know the region a bit.

Then when beta 2.0 comes out (a more defined release) then I encourage people to restart the game cause there will be new things in the early goings of the game not present in beta 1.5! You won't have to restart when beta 3.0 comes out if you don't want to because by that point in time, the game will be more defined.
----------
Well, here's more screenshots of Murk Cave (it's around 60% done)
-----

-----
Photo 2 - What is that scientist looking at...?
Photo 3 - This will be my favorite section of the cave, the ladder to the south end of this cave will take you to the Darkness of Despair!
Too bad that police man is not allowing you to go there! (For now, hehe!)

Last edited:

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
i made it to the silver........ something... forest (by where lavender town 2.0 is) and i was wondering ifit was the end of the hack cause im stuck but anyways good hack ! love the addition of youngster/rival (hopefully) Joey with his supercool ratata and inclusion of the Johto remixes (please please PLEASE use the dog trio music i LOOOOVE that song)

Years
i made it to the silver........ something... forest (by where lavender town 2.0 is) and i was wondering ifit was the end of the hack cause im stuck but anyways good hack ! love the addition of youngster/rival (hopefully) Joey with his supercool ratata and inclusion of the Johto remixes (please please PLEASE use the dog trio music i LOOOOVE that song)

I could show ypu what you have to do next if you want

Years
please do flamebot that would be helpful

My phone is being stupid so I cant post screen shots. Anyways there are three sailors in the forest that if you battle them they give you a prize. Go back there and a event will happen if its past 8:00 pm. Till like 7 am. Anyways after that event leave the forest and go back. There will be a key called the tizzle key. It opens a door in that city. Hope this helped. Maybe Frozen can explain it better lol

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
My phone is being stupid so I cant post screen shots. Anyways there are three sailors in the forest that if you battle them they give you a prize. Go back there and a event will happen if its past 8:00 pm. Till like 7 am. Anyways after that event leave the forest and go back. There will be a key called the tizzle key. It opens a door in that city. Hope this helped. Maybe Frozen can explain it better lol
You explained it great!
----------
Well, here's some little changes to Pokemon!
-----

-----
Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at level 28 now and Vibrava evolves into Flygon (Bug/Dragon) ...I won't say how!
Lots of Pokemon have been changed up a tiny bit in order to give the Pokemon a fresher feeling. There's no point in battling with the same Pokemon with the same types, abilities, and stats for the millionth time.
We did that in the original games already! Hehe. Flygon is a better special attacker in this region. Silver Wind-ing Flygons will kick butt in the game, haha.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
You explained it great!
----------
-----

-----
Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at level 28 now and Vibrava evolves into Flygon (Bug/Dragon) ...I won't say how!
Lots of Pokemon have been changed up a tiny bit in order to give the Pokemon a fresher feeling. There's no point in battling with the same Pokemon with the same types, abilities, and stats for the millionth time.
We did that in the original games already! Hehe. Flygon is a better special attacker in this region. Silver Wind-ing Flygons will kick butt in the game, haha.
Is the move Quiver Dance in this game? If yes, then it could be useful on Flygon.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Is the move Quiver Dance in this game? If yes, then it could be useful on Flygon.
New moves will be added in Beta 3/4. I want to get the bulk of the game completed in beta 2 (Well, not the bulk cause there is going to be a whole other region!) I meant bulk for the Taejo region at least, lol. But yeah, QD Flygon is going to be nasty in this game, but it won't be easy to get!

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
You explained it great!
----------
-----

-----
caught in masterball? HAXER!!!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
caught in masterball? HAXER!!!
It's for beta demo purposes since I'm creating the game, lol. It makes it easier for me to test Pokemon out, haha. It's actually called the "God" Ball in this game. There's a whole legend about it in game on how Arceus made it... and there's only one and you get it in Seijo :p And it will have its own graphics.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
nice touch! may i ask something ? can you make stage 2 bug types stronger? ex. beedrill ledian ninjask
Out of those three, only Ledian is in the regional dex and its pretty solid now. However, I made Shedinja a super ultra rare stand off Pokemon... cause it fits my planned event in Gravesend Town... hehe... and I've done something interesting with it, haha.

Back