• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Jw how did you manage to get it to work on android? I get a white screen :/.

Downloaded app called John GBA Lite
Put the file in a winrar zip file, named Pokemon Light Platinum.gba
Connected phone by usb
dropped .rar file into rom folder folder

bradley97

Floatzel Lover
Years
Sorry if someone had asked this before but i couldn't be arsed to go through the post just to seek the answer,so here goes. I seem to have a problem whereby after i defeated Ash at the World Championship, i cant enter the Team Steam Secret Base (reason being to catch a legendary) because people are lining up there and the entrance is blocked. Couldn't interact with them either, is there something else for me to do before that?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Sorry if someone had asked this before but i couldn't be arsed to go through the post just to seek the answer,so here goes. I seem to have a problem whereby after i defeated Ash at the World Championship, i cant enter the Team Steam Secret Base (reason being to catch a legendary) because people are lining up there and the entrance is blocked. Couldn't interact with them either, is there something else for me to do before that?
Just move them with Advanced Map. Their flag has reset so it's not possible to remove them in-game.

Years
You need to download and patch the final ips of snakebyte to a Ryby 1.0 rom not Mugs release

Doesnt matter which android emu you use they all work but id advise you to use My Boy for best results its very advanxed but you need a good phone
Or get Gameboid for speed but some fearures wont work right on this or other hacks

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
U can use walk through walls cheat.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Kinda stuck as my pokemon were all strong enough to beat the everyone except not quite there yet for the Elite 4 :/

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Guys,I am stuck in flamerny town, I cant find route 508.
North from Kosaka City (which is north from Flamerny through Route 506)

Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Kinda stuck as my pokemon were all strong enough to beat the everyone except not quite there yet for the Elite 4 :/
This hack doesn't have dedicated grinding spot so your best bet are the last locations.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Will that cheat work on the iOS version? And thanks
Walk through walls does work on this, I'm not sure if you need the master code but here it is anyways.

Using GPSP,
Gameshark_v3 Master Code Enable
9E6AC862 823AB7A8
46B7D9E4 A709E9E1

Gameshark_v3 Walk Through Walls
CE2CCCB25D8D815D

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
I found a MASTER BALL GLITCH!
If you want some Master Balls to catch Legendary Pokemons, I'll give
the steps on how to get them!

STEPS on how to get MASTER BALLS!
Step 1 - Go to Darkbreath City! ( I dont know if its Darkbreath City or something, just go to where you defeated the last gym in the Zhery Region )
Step 2 - Buy a lot of Max Repels! ( Optional )
Step 3 - Go to Team Steam's Headquarters!
Step 4 - Get the Master Ball in the left room! ( If you already got the master ball, never mind going to the left room )
Step 5 -Go to the right room!
Step 6 - Go to the last room where you encountered the 2 girl admins of Team Steam and Leader Percy and Leader Kratos!
Step 7 - Go down and you can see on the bottom left corner, there's a small tree on a pot.
Step 8 - Go above the small tree!
Step 9 - You can notice that there's a tile between the small tree and you!
Step 10 - Go to your inventory, the one where you can find Pokedex, your bag and some stuff.
Step 11 - Press Left,Right,Down or Up on the move button of your GBA.
Step 12 - Press A on the tile between you and the small tree, and you'll receive a master ball!
Keep Doing this to get enough Master Balls to catch Legendaries!

Well I Hope I Helped!
And have a nice day playing Pokemon Light Platinum!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
Ok, i have looked all over this forum, and cant find it. can someone PLEASE tell me how to get rotom and his forms?

Back