• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

What's the best Electric Type from Gen I?

I liek Jolteon.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

In my opinion, Pikachu and Raichu are the best Electric types of the first generation, though I like Electabuzz too, and I too think Electabuzz is better than Electivire.

Years

Oh thank GOD we're on a new page. The last one was getting stuck for me fro some reason and IT WAS HIGHLY UNFAIR BUT NOBODY'S LISTENING TO ME BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES WHILE OTHERS PERISH

AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID BEING HYPOCRITICAL CONSIDER IF YOU ALSO WERE GETTING LITERALLY DESTRUCTIVE AMOUNTS OF LAG ON THE LAST PAGE.

So there's that.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Electabuzz is certainly better than it's evolution. They're both good, but yeah... Electabuzz is just that bit better...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PC was lagging for me in general so eh.

I do like Electivire more than Magmortar though

Years

Yeah it isn't PC for me, it is that specific page. It just gets stuck after being fully loaded for some unarceusly reason.

I like both Magmortar and Electivire equally, which is why in my PMD headcanonfanficworldthing they're on an exploration team.

Did I mention their team is antagonistic?

(also guys. Please. This is being a civilized discussion, not a race. Don't make it a race. Just because the title is "Pikachu Race" it doesn't need to be a "I can type short posts" competition.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We are having a civilized discussion? I'm not seeing this as a competition I'm just responding to things I have a response to.

There is Pichu but other than that yeah that's it. Not many electric Pokemon haha. I love all the electric Pokemon from Johto with that said though.

ahhh I need to finish playing GoI sometime. Or rather finish the postgame stuff. But ugh being an Oshawott rather than a Pikachu.

Years

Yeah not you Peaches, I was talking about "I'm gonna type a super short response to whatever and plug myself in just so I can lower the number before it's increased again" type posts. Not saying any names here, but people who do this WILL. KNOW.

I love like most Pokémon. I really only don't like some Kalosians, Herdier and Vanilluxe.

Years
@Taichu
Not sure if previous post is targeted towards me. I want pikachu to reach level 100, but I need some reasons why I should start giving him/her them rare candies.
--------------------------
Gen II Electric for me is Mareep I love her. She was one of the ones I always caught, and raised to Flaafy and owned.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ehhh. it's never good to read too much into things.

I don't like Seismitoad. Not a fan of Toxicroak either. Though the latter has grew on me just a little? Not the former though oooh no. Thus why I'm sooo happy that Froakie is a frog that I really like

Years

What, no Politoed?

Politoed is amazing. It's a bulky water with nice coverage options and now that it's been beefed up with Drizzle, it got even better. I seriously have a mighty need for a Politoed in my Crystal. But sadly, no can trade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I looove Politoed don't get me wrong! The problem with it is that it's more like a tadpole like the rest of its line than an actual toad. At least that how I feel about it. Though if I did include it then yeah definitely. Politoed > Seismitoad and Froakie > Toxicroak.

I actually had a Politoed on my Crystal team. ♥

Years

Yeah, Politoed>Seismitoad definitely. I'm not sure about ...probably we can safely start saying Greninja because it's almost release date day and no es fake still so... I'm not sure about Greninja>Toxicroak because I like Toxicroak kinda. It looks strange, but it has nice coverage. In fact, he has the /3perf coverage. Which makes me wonder, what IS the third Pokémon that resists /3perf coverage anyways? I couldn't for the life of me figure it out, like... It has to resist both Fighting and Dark, but it has to be Fighting to resist Dark because Steel is weak to Fighting, so Fighting/something, but what? #toolazytocheckbulbapedia #croagunkisnotanacceptedanswer

Which brings me to the idea that they should make a Fig/Gho pokémon. That'd be boss.

Years
Politoed / Toxicroak > Seismetoed
I cannot choose my favorite frog. Sorry.. but gen III Electric
Minun Plusie Manetric were the only 3
Don't like any of them too much.
Plusle maybe? Manetric is really fast, and strong too.
don't like either of them more than mareep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like Plusle and Minun. And Manetric.

Yeaaaah I really don't dislike many Pokemon. And some I thought I've disliked I've started to warm up to them a little but not enough to actually start liking them. Toxicroak is one of 'em. And Sableye.

Seismitoad is down at the bottom though.

Back