• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Few people said they encountered the warping glitch. I tried that scene plenty of times, and I have no problem with it. It could mean their rom is bad, or my rom is bad. If the rom I used is bad, do you honestly expect me to continue using a broken rom?

i think you should ''universalize'' (hehe) what rom is to be used, you should put a link where to download...
So that your hack will work perfectly for everyone :D
just a suggestion

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
so im guessing the second part is for me and so i should get a new rom and repatch it and start over

Well the second part is somewhat for you, and for rockmanmegaman because I switched sites to get the fire red ROM and was able to play through without any glitches.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
i think you should ''universalize'' (hehe) what rom is to be used, you should put a link where to download...
So that your hack will work perfectly for everyone :D
just a suggestion
Your new so maybe you don't know this but it is not aloud in Poke-community to give links to a ROM, you can tell them how you got it but no links.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Well the second part is somewhat for you, and for rockmanmegaman because I switched sites to get the fire red ROM and was able to play through without any glitches.

if its not against the rules... Would you mind to share what site did you get your rom?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
if its not against the rules... Would you mind to share what site did you get your rom?

It IS against the rules...no rom distribution allowed here...
B2T: I´ve been searching for eevee all along Route 18 and around but I can´t find any. How do I find it? Needing it for Celadon Gym.

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
When you get to the end of the cycling road if you go off to the left slightly there is a small patch of grass that backs up against the mountain side. There should be an open spot in the middle of the grass and that will start a cut scene with the eevee you need to get. Just follow it along cause you have to fight its three different evolutions before you can take it back to Celadon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
Well maybe is the rom I mean I got mine from 4shared, and the only error I had was the
one I told you also I would recomend to all you guys to errase the save data b4 trying a
new beta release cuase if don't then the game gets very glitchy.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
hey rockmanmegaman there is still no way out of the Safari Zone. So hope it's ok that I made you a fix for it. I only made an exit. It is in the same spot as in the original rom/game. And when you exit you, you go right to Fuchsia city without coming out of the Safari Zone hallway *the one with the 2 guys, 1 tells you about the zone and the other 1 who you pay to enter it* since I just did a quick fix for myself I wanted to send it to you but since I couldn't pm you an attachment It's in the attachment. If you want me to take remove it, let me know & I will.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
rockmegaman i downloaded the beta 5.5 and stills have lots of glitches, are you sure is not the beta 5 or 4.5 ?

because the pikachu chapter has a pikachu lvl 7, and in the brook gym the rival is invisible; the clycling road gate still asks for the bicycle.

at pkm tower when you defeat koga and try to go downstairs, the acid script still exists and the rest script too.

maybe it's my room but please check it because i downloaded 2 times the patch in a clean rom and the problem still persist

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
hey rockmanmegaman there is still no way out of the Safari Zone. So hope it's ok that I made you a fix for it. I only made an exit. It is in the same spot as in the original rom/game. And when you exit you, you go right to Fuchsia city without coming out of the Safari Zone hallway *the one with the 2 guys, 1 tells you about the zone and the other 1 who you pay to enter it* since I just did a quick fix for myself I wanted to send it to you but since I couldn't pm you an attachment It's in the attachment. If you want me to take remove it, let me know & I will.

To get out of the Safari Zone all you need to do is bring up the menu and click "retire" and it'll take you out.

Years
Hey Rockman, uhm i know you asked to post pictures but i play on my iphone and im having issues with on screen pics atm, but i patched the 5.5, clean fire red rom, and i cant evolve eevee to espeon /: the sun stone and moon stone both dont work.

Years
Ok i played beta 5.5, i noticed some fixes for bugs from beta 4.5 like the ones that i reported and the acid tile looks different now but also i found new bugs and glitches and im gonna post tons of pics here :D

Minor text glitch
24qmzjc.png

Missing text
35i94p2.png

Jesse OW is missing from that scene?
ajuxky.png

You added text for grunts and fixed the freezes but you must forgot this one when i try to talk to him game freezes
orlz69.png

You said you removed fairy moves for beta 5? If yes then you forgot this move
w7d92b.png

Minor text bug look at the end of this text balloon word is not fully fit in the text box
6q8p69.png

Another text thats not fully fit in the text box
2mnk8er.png

Tree tiles messed up in the area with bicycle competition near the area where you fight beedrill
14408yg.png

I reported this for beta 4.5 it still exists in beta 5.5
On My Boy emulator if i scroll down in they key pocket when i go down to select coin case or rocket clothes key items my game freezes
But on Gameboid game wont freeze but those 2 items icons are blank
8z30gn.png
168ubk3.png

THIS WAS PART 1 of my bug report more coming soon

Last edited:
Years
Part 2

No text for him
kbosgz.png

Glitched tress near team rocket game corner
6hmjjs.png

After Magmar event this guy stands in a bit awkward position
2vkntde.png

In this scene Blue comes out of the Gym and Red says Blue
But there is no OW for Blue, this scene was ok in 4.5 beta
2re6qeh.png

Is he supposed to stand here like that too?
vif8rk.png

Before going for Moltres event i tried to go to the Power plant
Game froze here
1zoys6p.png

I get this when i come here again after doing the ship event is it normal?
wu0zti.png

Lol if i continue talking to him and asnwering YES he will keep going back until he gets stuck here, this was in 4.5 beta too
hvasee.png

I believe there was an announcer OW here in beta 4.5 it missing now
I could be wrong
13zqtkw.png

After the event when i come in this spot every time this text comes
awpqe.png

2 Other possible bugs in Bicycle competition

1. I can enter without a bike i dont know if thats normal, it happens after the event
2. When i win the event it says that i got 5000 instead of 10000
I didnt check how much money i had before the event though so maybe its just a text bug

THERES A 3RD PART COMING TOO...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
i think there was a problem with "eeveelutions" in here. Leafeon has no special ability and no sprite, while glacion has but it was arena trap and it doesn't have any sprite when it is on your side.

Years
Part 3

Theres a blank dialogue in this event it wasnt happening in 4.5
hvukcx.jpg

Its a she lol
2wm2zwh.png
1042n4l.png

Fog in 1st flour of lavender town is a bit bugged this happened in beta 4.5 too
2jbqvmg.png

I got this when doing the event with the Starmie first i answered wrong (lol) then right the starmie jumped in the water and i got the same question again after he was gone
Only option to bypass it was asnwer wrong then i could advance
bdk014.png

Minor typo on shadow
2i9poaf.png

Another typo on lose
2yl69fr.png

Tile bug
2ngr90m.png

This happened in articuno event, i encountered a wild pokemon after that i was floating in the water and couldnt go on the land
spw6q9.png

Tile bugged near cave with lake monster?
2qj936w.png

Jesse ow walking animation not working shes floating like a ghost
4jtbb4.png

Also a little suggestion if its possible can you make pokemon ows in scenes walk instead of floating lol

2 more bugs Pikachu is still 7 lvl not 10 and Eevee cant evolve with moon and sun stones i used thunderstone to get a jolteon and when i used a sun stone it evolved in a eevee...

PART 4 COMING WHEN I WAKE UP XD

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I know I said I'll resume work after 1 week, but currently in Uni, I'm in the week where there's a lot of assessment, so I want to get those out of the way first. People who is supportive thank you, people who are rushing me and keep sending me emails to hurry up, well go away. I have a life outside of hacking, and I'm not getting paid to do it.

Idk what thread to post this in i had in idea for a hack but dont know how to do it cause I don't have pc.
I thought it would be cool if you played as "Blue" and his journey through kanto where he would personally meet all of his pkmn: pidgeot,alakazam, etc and his rival obviously red has the team he had in G/S. In the end blue becomes champion but leaves it to become a gym leader and fights gold. but like i said i have no idea how to make it and im new so any help would be appreciated.

Please, don't post it here.

Back