• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Can anyone tell me how quickly you can trade? I want to coordinate with my brother so we can both get all 3 starters, but want to know how much of a time commitment I'm signing up for. Thanks!

You can literally trade after capturing your first pokemon. Not sure if it's right after that tutorial of catching pokemon. But it's like within the first 5 mins of the game.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
you can breed torchic till the one you want. there super training that take place of EV and IV thing. super training what take place of that EV IV thing

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Spoiler:

the filter seems a lot stricter this time round

Yup ikr. I tried naming my Bunnelby to Thumper but apparently that ain't allowed.

Anyways where/when do I find the EXP Share?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Does anybody know if you still get EVs from battling pokemon or is it all just super training now?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Anyone else getting Mono sound?

Is this just how the game's music is? It's a bit underwhelming. The only thing I've heard in stereo so far is the 2nd intro theme.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I have headphones on already. Everything else with my 3DS is in stereo.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Did you check under options, koff~

The previous installments in the series had the ability to select mono or stereo sound. Hope that helps, koffi~

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
I've just got my seventh Badge, and I can't find Team Flare HQ, nor I can proceed to Route 18.
What am I supposed to do now then?

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
Years
Maybe your headphones are going bad? I know I get that sometimes with my iPod and 3DS. I was using my headphones that I got about a year ago and I guess they went bad. It would switch in and out depending on the angle it was facing. The music got louder/stereo and softer/mono.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
If I had an auxiliary plug I could show you guys...

Edit: Also, I said everything else on my 3DS is in stereo. My other games, and the 3DS boot screen and menus. Just not this game... except the 2nd intro (the theme that plays after the main Pokemon X theme when you first turn the game on).

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I don't have one so I can't check what route they are on but someone on GTS atm is offering a bagon for a plusle and if you go to the bottom of the alphabet in what you are requesting theres an option to type a name and trade for pokemon you haven't seen so I suggest trading for it.

Been looking for Bagon for a long while now on Route 8 but it never appeared once, starting to worry its a X exclusive since i'm playing Y, is this the case?

EDIT: nevermind, one finally appeared eventually, must be like 1% chance or something

blue

gucci
Years
Anyone know where you catch Inkay, I've heard you can get one before the second Gym but an actual location would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back