• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boyz club!(Revived)

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Since the old one didn't get post's since october...I made a new one!dpkuro made the first one.The rules are simple:
1.No Girls
2.No Flameing/Bashing
3.Be nice!xD!
Have fun Boyz!(Boyz only!)

~James

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I would like to join but that's not nice for the Female members.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Well, its not really unfair to the female members. Jusy go see SPPf. The girls will have a club soon too, sooner or later. Then later on, a war will break out (it did on SPPf)

Yeah evil sidekick! You revived it! *glomps mew* I'll be co-leader, since I was the leader of the old Boyz Klub.

1313666, don't even think about joining. You betrayed us on SPPf.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
mew42003 said:
I'll ask for a Banner!*Goes SS5 And flys of to get a banner*

~James

SS5!? What the heck!? There is no such thing.

Anyways. I'll join. But dont you think that at least tomboy girls should be able to join? Cause that's how it was in the old Boys Club

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
Really,stop posted non pogey clubs in the pogeymon forum!!!You always never read the descriptions/helpful posts.

Years
yeah, seriously mcg was on a break for not having any bad posts really.Next time please read the sub forums, and you'll see this goes in other clubs, thanks.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Kenshin11212 said:
SS5!? What the heck!? There is no such thing.

Anyways. I'll join. But dont you think that at least tomboy girls should be able to join? Cause that's how it was in the old Boys Club
Yes there is.In DragonBall AF.As well as SS6 And SS10.xD!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
mew42003 said:
Yes there is.In DragonBall AF.As well as SS6 And SS10.xD!

O.o Dude...You actually believe that crap? There is no such thing as Dragon Ball AF. It's all just a hoax. There is no SS5 or any other super saiyan level above that.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
zackpdog saw an episode of it like 5 years ago.It was a pop up.Have you ever seen a milloin daollars?(Just because you haven't seen it doesnt mean it doesn' exist.

~James

Back