The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Anime
Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2013 (8:24 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
    They are taking a break for the De Arc in the English anime. Right after that, they are going back to the De Arc I believe. It is just a sneak preview. They aren't starting it just showing episodes of the new saga.

Also, when it comes to Anime, They have a good amount of episodes already ready and then they air them while they work on more. It really isn't that difficult. Sometimes there will be small break so they can catch up. japan probably already has 50 (Well... more like 20 probably.) episodes finished for the XY series. English is probably working on them now,

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 10th, 2013 (10:04 PM).
    The Hype is Real

Nature: Timid
      I found something in the XY episode opening.
      Spoiler:
      when you see Pikachu running at pangaro and honedge I saw there was a trainer.
      here's a picture:

The trainer is on the left hand side.
      It might not mean anything but it's good to see.
      Old October 10th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
      Team Froakie for life

Nature: Gentle
        @Gogoat Rocks!
        Maybe It's a Rival or a random person. It's hard to tell.
        I think is a random person because I highly doubt that it is his rival.
        but it still might be.
        Old October 10th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
        ღ ring a bell
        • Crystal Tier

They don't often show random people in openings (if at all) so it is possible that we are seeing a glimpse of Ash's rival. But we won't know until the actual anime is out I don't think. Currently we have no other hints about there being a rival so yeah.

i must be the light [ ] when you're in the dark
        Old October 11th, 2013 (12:59 AM). Edited October 11th, 2013 by Famon.

The main question is that if Ash going to be a strong Battler Or weak Battler ???
          Because during the new preview , I just show him getting beat up by ether Clemont or Team Rocket .
          When the last time Ash was shown as a powerful battler ?
          I guess 3 year ago.
          Also ,
          Is it possible that Ash become some sort of ''Star'' after he calm down Garchamp which was shown in TV ???

Old October 11th, 2013 (6:43 AM).
          ღ ring a bell
          • Crystal Tier

To be fair they don't really show what happens during that battle clearly. Pikachu takes hits from Bunnelby yes, but it shows Ash that Clemont isn't just your average trainer. Which he isn't. He's a gym leader. And not even the first gym leader he's the fifth from what I have heard. We've seen many times that just because a Pokemon seems weak it isn't. And the fact that Bonnie is the 'referee' (or whatever) of the battle shows that she isn't your run-in-the-mill kid either. She already has experience and from what I can tell Dedenne is hers and not Clemont's.

It does look like the battle might be getting in interrupted by our wonderful TR trio before it gets finished anyways. And when they do Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat which sends back an attack at twice the power. And it looks like the same battle Froakie gets injured in so.. yeah. Can't quite judge what happens there yet.

Again this is my opinion so I don't need a million sentences telling me otherwise.

Old October 11th, 2013 (1:23 PM).

in a preview i saw pikachu is about to be hit by a giant elector ball. maybe pikachu sent one at wobbofet and it sends it back and then froakie jumps up and gets hit but saves pikachu and faints. that must be at the end of the battle because after that im pretty sure ash carries froakie to the PC.

Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
            3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
            Old October 11th, 2013 (1:32 PM).
            ღ ring a bell
            • Crystal Tier

That happens. But what also happens is that Pikachu uses a move on TR only for it to get sent right back with Mirror Coat and Pikachu gets hit by that one. So yeah. Hard to say what happens. I'm guessing they did it like that on purpose.

Old October 11th, 2013 (1:49 PM).

well yes but after froakie got hit, pikachu mustve gotten mad at them and shot a huge thunderbolt at them, and thats when pikcahu gets hit. i mean im just guessing here but it seems like something like that would happen

Old October 11th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
              ღ ring a bell
              • Crystal Tier

Eh possibly. Something about that idea seems off but it's possible. I'm just going to wait to see what happens in the actual episode. Far easier on my brain that way. There are several other things that are curious to me as well so yeah. Can't waaaaait until next week. ♥

Old October 11th, 2013 (2:47 PM).

i know right its gonna be a pokemon filled weekend! new pokemon movie and the sneek peek of the next season.

Old October 12th, 2013 (6:14 PM).
                The Hype is Real

The anime is going to be awesome!
                  I think my Favourite character will be Clemont.
                  Old October 12th, 2013 (6:24 PM).

mine will be serena. she seems like the outgoing strong girl, and i want to see her whoop someones butt!

Old October 12th, 2013 (6:46 PM).
                    The Hype is Real

serena is awesome too.
                      I wonder what will happen when Ash and Serena meets each other again.
                      after all, they did know each other as kids.
                      Old October 13th, 2013 (6:46 AM). Edited October 13th, 2013 by ROBO-BOY.
                      The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
                        So Serena and Ash knew each other before Ash started the first series. I believe Ash will have Froakie because of the trailers, and perhaps Chespin. Ash will have Sylveon. Ash's Charizard will Mega Evolve, sometimes X Version, sometimes Y Version. May will come back for a special to show off her Mega Blaziken and possibly her Mega Venusaur.

It's still a possibility that Ash will use Squirtle/Bulbasaur every now and then.

Oh, and Serena shall have a crush on Ash, and maybe Angie will appear and get all crazy jealous.
                        Old October 13th, 2013 (6:06 PM). Edited October 13th, 2013 by Piks.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                          PS : Mods , We are discussing If Pokemon XY series should be BW series Or NOT ! So its not a Spam . First I said the mistake BW had Then I explain how everybody would want XY series to like . If You read the full Post then you will see that I'm not even comparing DP with BW here .

Just because some minority think BW is good & DP is a nightmare doesn't mean majority of Fan's (Specially Ash-fans) has to suffer another BW nightmare !
                          Before you call yourself majority , Read The Atmosphere !
                          I'm pretty sure nobody want a series Where -

-1) Ash is inferior to a rookie because he/she is the first rival Ash met !

-2) Ash losing all his development after all trouble he get though for that development because some idiot writer decide to reboot an In-rebootable character .

-3) Stupid rushed tournament with cheap 1 on 1 battle.

-4)Boring Gym battle with no creative battle tactic and a final 6 vs 3 gymbattle !

-5) Most Cast Pokemon are undeveloped ! Ash team's look more like a ''Team Baby'' !

-6) A shot league with stupid filler where Ash got demoted by losing to a idiot who didn't even used a 6TH POKEMON .

-7) Wasting Charizard return with pathetic saga where it just a replacement for Unfezant.

-8) A stupid filler saga with no quest or plot ! Just Ash & little Pokemon friend dancing in a forest . Seriously , If you believe that Kids simple like to see some Kids going on an adventure cute Animal then don't you think everybody could a billionaire by making Kids Anime like this and sold its toys ???? Pokemon reach high peck of Popularity because it had something more then Some Kids going on a quest with their cute Animal friend !

Ask anyone here because I don't think anyone want to see the repeat of all those event accept you ! Because those event were pathetic and only reason anyone try to show them as good idea would be because he/she is related to the idiot's who came up with those idea !
                          However , Majority of People would want A series That total opposite of BW Series , Such as -

-I) Ash to have real main rival who doesn't need to beat Ash to prove he/she's strong or create Competition.Example : Blue (Pokespe) , Koga (Pokemon DPA) .

-II) Ash will be superior to all Rookie's and act as their Mentor & Idol.

-III) Ash keep all his development and become even more competent & Badass ! Also for him to retain the Arrogance , Drive to Win and Playfulness he once had in Original series .

-IV)Good Tournament like Wallace cup with great battle ! Also A Double Battle Tournament & A triple Battle Tournament!

-V) A series that has Humor like the Kanto Series Or Sgt Frog ! But it will also have in-depth plot like DP Series ! A series that won't going to sacrifice Ash & the plot for the sake of pointless humor that isn't even funny !

-VI)Exciting Gym battle with creative tactic like DP series.

-VII) Fully Developed Pokemon Like DP & AG !

-VIII) Charizard returning on a real Saga with a Plot Or Quest Where Ash going to use him in some serious Battle against some powerful rival.

-IX) A longer league with no meaningless filler which Ash win's ! And if he lose's then he would lose to someone deserving and achieve a higher rank then the previous League's .

-X) A Plot Based filler Saga ! Or a PMT Saga !

If You like Series Where Protagonist makes a fool out of himself then go and watch ''Doreamon'' Because Nobita makes a good fool out of him in every episode .
                          But Pokemon Ain't Doreamon !
                          Kids exception from Pokemon is different from Doreamon .
                          Your not Ash-fan so You dont get it .
                          But all other other real Ash-fan doesn't want to see Ash being humiliate in XY the same way he was humiliate in BW !

FOR A REAL ASH-FAN , BW SERIES IS A NIGHTMARE !!!!
                          Famons just don't know when to stop being a fool.

A real Ash fan will know that DP was a piece of trash.

BW series had great battles, great character development, interesting battle Tournments, and a great Pokemon League, the Decolore saga was something interesting and different for a change, Ash's Unova team was pure badass.

XY is turning out to be looking great so far, i can see Ash getting a Skiddo and a Litleo as his next Pokemon.

XY anime series does seem like it will be a mixed of all the past Pokemon series put together.
                          Old October 13th, 2013 (6:21 PM).
                          The Hype is Real

Location: New South Wales, Australia (River Vivillon)
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Piks View Post
                            Famons just don't know when to stop being a fool.

A real Ash fan will know that DP was a piece of trash.

BW series had great battles, great character development, interesting battle Tournments, and a great Pokemon League, the Decolore saga was something interesting and different for a change, Ash's Unova team was pure badass.

XY is turning out to be looking great so far, i can see Ash getting a Skiddo and a Litleo as his next Pokemon.

XY anime series does seem like it will be a mixed of all the past Pokemon series put together.
                            I agree with you. I hated DP. even the game was bad to me.
                            XY are looking great. I can't wait to watch it.

BW was not a nightmare. It was pretty awesome from my point of view.
                            Old October 13th, 2013 (7:27 PM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Gogoat Rocks! View Post
                              I agree with you. I hated DP. even the game was bad to me.
                              XY are looking great. I can't wait to watch it.

BW was not a nightmare. It was pretty awesome from my point of view.

Yeah i agree wth you on that.
                              Old October 14th, 2013 (3:40 AM).
                              Youtube partner

Nature: Relaxed
                                The first thing I noticed is he looks older and...he grew some teeth, but something.....made him look older
                                i cant find out what x.x

Friend Code -🎮- Youtube -🎮- Art Gallery
                                Old October 14th, 2013 (4:08 AM).
                                The Hype is Real

Location: New South Wales, Australia (River Vivillon)
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Frozthax View Post
                                  The first thing I noticed is he looks older and...he grew some teeth, but something.....made him look older
                                  i cant find out what x.x
                                  I know.
                                  I can't find out what makes him look older ether.
                                  Old October 14th, 2013 (6:18 AM).
                                  -- don't you dare look back

Nature: Bold
                                    Aight. All y'all need to shut up because this is not about BW and I have told you many times over.

I'm really excited for Clemont and Bonnie tho especially after seeing them in-game. She totally tries to speak for him and probably control his life and they love each other but he does get exasperated lmao

Mihira Anand
                                    Journey Optional

Roleplay Theatre
                                    Old October 14th, 2013 (6:31 AM).
                                    Sacred Hearts Club
                                    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Frozthax View Post
                                    i cant find out what x.x
                                    I think it was probably an add-on to the fact that in Best Wishes, he got more visible eyes.

Now, after seeing the opening titles that was leaked a few days back it apparently shows this saga may pull a Hoenn on us as far as starter distribution with the main characters goes. Clemont was shown alongside Chespin, Serena was shown with Fennekin and Ash with Froakie.

If this was the case, it means they'd finally have broken the long trend of Ash getting the Grass starter. I always thought Froakie suited him better, so if Ash only gets Froakie it would definitely make room for diversity in his team like how it was in Hoenn. Also, Froakie better evolve. Ash needs a fully-evolved Water starter and Greninja would suit him perfectly! Even if they left him as a Frogadier I'd be fine because they'd finally make Ash's Water starter evolve.
                                    Old October 14th, 2013 (5:14 PM).

i think ash looks older because his new clothes. his shoes look way cooler for a 10 year old and his popped collar showing some chest makes him look...idk...mor manly XD i dont know i think its his clothes that make him look older

Old October 14th, 2013 (5:21 PM).
                                      -- don't you dare look back

Nature: Bold
                                        It's his clothes. And his hair which is longer and floofier. And his legs look a hell of a lot longer; not just cause of the pants. He's an attractive 10yo ngl /slightlycreepy

Mihira Anand
                                        Journey Optional

Roleplay Theatre
                                        Old October 14th, 2013 (5:28 PM).
                                        oshawottlover13 oshawottlover13 is offline

ikr his whole appearance looks older lol

Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links