• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey again dude, im after 3 more ;)

Mankey
Teddiursa
Abra (Any)

Check my trade thread out, let me know what you want in return.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Hey again dude, im after 3 more ;)

Mankey
Teddiursa
Abra (Any)

Check my trade thread out, let me know what you want in return.
Back again? ;P
I've taken a look and I'm interested in Vulpix, Joltik and Noibat. Let me know what you think about that.

Last edited:

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Yeah dude thats fine, ill breed them up and send you a trade
Send you a PM already, but thanks for the trades :)

TOPIC UPDATE: Added three Scyther. Added them to the Just out of the Egg list!
---TU: Made the list of Pokémon I can breed smaller, because it was just too big. I will keep breeding Pokémon so make sure to keep checking this topic.
-----TU: Have been breeding some Heracross again! Have been added to the Pokémon Y Exclusives list! I can also breed Aron, Staryu, Clauncher, Houndour, Sawk, Poochyena, Lileep and Anorith now!

Last edited:

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
TOPIC UPDATE: Added three Deino and two Pumpkaboo. Added them to the Just out of the Egg list!
---TU: Added Bulbasaur to the Starters list!

Last edited:

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there dude, Kyeto again. Im after your Bulbasaur and your bashful Scyther if you kwl with that. Just let me knw what you are looking for now.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Hey there dude, Kyeto again. Im after your Bulbasaur and your bashful Scyther if you kwl with that. Just let me knw what you are looking for now.
I'm not looking for anything in particular to be honest except for Omanyte and Kabuto. But I'm also always looking for Pokémon with a good nature or Hidden Ability. And of course shinies! :P I also just trade for Pokémon I don't have yet.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
I'm not looking for anything in particular to be honest except for Omanyte and Kabuto. But I'm also always looking for Pokémon with a good nature or Hidden Ability. And of course shinies! :P I also just trade for Pokémon I don't have yet.

Well I have a Cubone with Pokerus and I have a Snorunt. Sorry about these pokemon kinda low on the whole pokemon available to trade thing. Just let me know if you have these already.
Just checked, I have a Noibat as well if you are interested.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Well I have a Cubone with Pokerus and I have a Snorunt. Sorry about these pokemon kinda low on the whole pokemon available to trade thing. Just let me know if you have these already.
Just checked, I have a Noibat as well if you are interested.
Already have those... sorry. But like I said, I don't necessarily want rare Pokémon.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Would you by any chance be willing to breed an adamant technician scyther for me? VM/PM me with any requests you may have, i know for example i should be able to breed adamant gibles with outrage/dragon dance soon.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there, finally got something that might interest you. A Ninetales with its hidden ability Drought.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
@Flyingtacos PM sent
@Zombie101 I don't really understand what you said
@Kyeto You're right. I'm really interested in that Ninetales. What do you want for it?

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Well I would like a Mega Stone but I know theres no chance for that so may I have your Bulbasaur and your Scyther. Oh ya I forget to mention ive got 2 ninetales, male and female, both with hidden ability.I think they both also have Pokerus, will have to check.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Well I would like a Mega Stone but I know theres no chance for that so may I have your Bulbasaur and your Scyther. Oh ya I forget to mention ive got 2 ninetales, male and female, both with hidden ability.I think they both also have Pokerus, will have to check.
I hope they don't have pokérus, because that confuses me when I'm EV-training.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Good news, they don't have Pokerus. Do you want both? And I know im probably pushing my luck but r u willing to get one in exchange for a mega stone, if not that's fine.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Good news, they don't have Pokerus. Do you want both? And I know im probably pushing my luck but r u willing to get one in exchange for a mega stone, if not that's fine.
I don't have much Mega Stones myself, so I don't trade them. But if I want both, do you then want Bulbasaur and Scyther? Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back