• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
I don't have much Mega Stones myself, so I don't trade them. But if I want both, do you then want Bulbasaur and Scyther? Or something else?

No problem, I feel the same with the mega stones. I still want the bulbasaur but can I get a aron instead of scyther?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
can you please breed me a bulbasuar or a Squirtle, I also have charmanders if you need them

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
can you please breed me a bulbasuar or a Squirtle, I also have charmanders if you need them
Bulbasaur will have to wait since I don't have one ready for breeding yet. But I can breed you a Squirtle. I am only not in need for any of the starters except for a Fennekin with the Magician ability.

TOPIC UPDATE: Added Swinub and Growlithe to the Just out of the Egg list

Last edited:

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
I have updated the topic! There are less options to choose from, but just as many Pokémon :). And you can also see what I'm breeding at the moment.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
TOPIC UPDATE: Added a Japanese Squirtle and a Vulpix with Drought (Hidden Ability), to the trading lists!

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I would like that rough skin gible. I don't know specifically what you want for it, but I have access to a few interesting things in the friend safari. I could get infiltrator lampent, magician braixen, moxie gyarados, solar power charmeleon, frogadier (with its hidden ability that i forget the name of) and some other stuff. Let me know if you think you might want any of that.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
@Psycomew2 I really would like that Solar Power Charmeleon
@Oshawottlover13 Sure! What are you offering for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back