Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 703 70.94%
Alright! 150 15.14%
Average 63 6.36%
Awful.. 19 1.92%
Abomination.... 56 5.65%
Voters: 991. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1701    
Old October 24th, 2013 (9:37 AM).
Radical Raptr's Avatar
Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
#BAMFPokemonNerd
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: everywhere
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 1,120
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
    ah, cool :D

    -----

    Im nearing completion of the website, here's a preview of what to expect.
    http://dreammodule.com
    As you may notice, Im starting a game dev studio- Dream Module (which in reality, is just my bedroom) Site looks a lot nicer than the current one, and has cool JS transitions, which im quite proud of. It's still very much in development. The content side is lacking, but the function side is pretty much done.

    The current website(pokemoneevee.com) will redirect to the eevee edition page of my dream module website when completed.


    The new beta is nearing completion too. Im hoping to get both done in the next couple of days.
    I have to ask, will there be any Halloween tricks and treats to be had in the new update?
    __________________

    ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1702    
    Old October 24th, 2013 (7:03 PM).
    DarkDoom3000's Avatar
    DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
    Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
       
      Join Date: Jul 2004
      Location: New Zealand
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 1,694
      hmm... that's a good idea, I didn't really think about it, mainly cause holloween isn't that big in NZ. but I might spirte up some jack-o-lanterns and place them in mors village

      New beta will be coming in a matter of hours :D

      It'll probably be decently buggy- well, the new content atleast, chapters 1-3 should work perfectly (knocks on wood) So remember to post any new bugs you find in this thread, or the SPEE facebook. or shoot me on twitter.


      I'll be releasing the full Demo7b in a week or two. Stay tuned :D
      __________________
      Version 0.753 is out
      Thread | Website | Blog
      Reply With Quote
        #1703    
      Old October 24th, 2013 (8:53 PM).
      Lockmaster24's Avatar
      Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
      Wise words of FizzyStardust
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: Australia
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 782
        Can't say I'm not excited for the next version, these Larvitar are starting to annoy me, always missing that one IV...
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1704    
        Old October 24th, 2013 (10:13 PM). Edited October 24th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
        DarkDoom3000's Avatar
        DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
        Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
           
          Join Date: Jul 2004
          Location: New Zealand
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 1,694
          Just adding some last minute corrupted pokemon. They'll lack proper graphics for the time being, don't have time to draw em

          Sorry for the wait, should take at most 2 more hours.
          __________________
          Version 0.753 is out
          Thread | Website | Blog
          Reply With Quote
            #1705    
          Old October 25th, 2013 (12:37 AM). Edited October 25th, 2013 by Lightracer.
          Lightracer's Avatar
          Lightracer Lightracer is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2013
            Location: Johto, New Bark Town
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Mild
            Posts: 33
            Bug alert! In night mode, Gen.3 graphics or hyperlinks turn into gen.2 graphics.

            Weird, this corrupted hypno in the sewers doesn't even look corrupted.
            Is this a glitch?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #1706    
            Old October 25th, 2013 (1:23 AM). Edited October 25th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
            DarkDoom3000's Avatar
            DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
            Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
               
              Join Date: Jul 2004
              Location: New Zealand
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,694
              Kept ya waiting, huh?



              DOWNLOAD NOW:


              Mediafire
              Mega.co.nz



              Now time to wait for the bucketload of glitches to come in.
              Seriously, please report any glitches you find :D

              ----
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
              Bug alert! In night mode, Gen.3 graphics or hyperlinks turn into gen.2 graphics.

              Weird, this corrupted hypno in the sewers doesn't even look corrupted.
              Is this a glitch?

              Ah, cool. didn't notice that night mode glitch. willfix. in upcoming patch, 0.731 along with any other glitches reported.

              I hadn't made the sprite for the corrupted hypno so i just used the normal sprite.
              __________________
              Version 0.753 is out
              Thread | Website | Blog
              Reply With Quote
                #1707    
              Old October 25th, 2013 (1:32 AM).
              Lockmaster24's Avatar
              Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
              Wise words of FizzyStardust
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Location: Australia
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 782
                I got a feeling about the answer but I'm going to ask anyway, I can transfer my old save over can't I?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1708    
                Old October 25th, 2013 (1:44 AM).
                DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2004
                  Location: New Zealand
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 1,694
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                  I got a feeling about the answer but I'm going to ask anyway, I can transfer my old save over can't I?
                  Yep, version 0.7+ saves are all compatible.
                  __________________
                  Version 0.753 is out
                  Thread | Website | Blog
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1709    
                  Old October 25th, 2013 (2:21 AM). Edited October 25th, 2013 by Lockmaster24.
                  Lockmaster24's Avatar
                  Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                  Wise words of FizzyStardust
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Location: Australia
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 782
                    Okay, that's definitely a problem, I started the fight with the corrupted Houndour, and I won instantly, no fight, just won and then got it.

                    Same thing just happened with Shiftry.

                    It's not that major, but the tile for the exit of the cave in Mors isn't the same colour as the rest, it's like a standard cave.

                    Okay, major problem, in the third domain area, you can get trapped. I just got trapped getting the first Item I saw. So yeah, there's that.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1710    
                    Old October 25th, 2013 (3:03 AM).
                    DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                    DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                    Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2004
                      Location: New Zealand
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 1,694
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                      Okay, that's definitely a problem, I started the fight with the corrupted Houndour, and I won instantly, no fight, just won and then got it.

                      Same thing just happened with Shiftry.

                      It's not that major, but the tile for the exit of the cave in Mors isn't the same colour as the rest, it's like a standard cave.

                      Okay, major problem, in the third domain area, you can get trapped. I just got trapped getting the first Item I saw. So yeah, there's that.
                      Oh crap. Okay- so Houndour(luna forest), Seedot(bait-luna), Lotad(bait-ros lake) and Mankey(bait- route 24) corrupted encounters are broken. Their encounters have not been assigned, so the battle will instantly end. but you'll get the Pokemon anyway.

                      And a few other corrupted pokemon don't have proper sprites.


                      Good eye on the domain area. psudo gamebreaker there. fixed that now.

                      Not sure I understand the tile for the exit of the cave in mors
                      __________________
                      Version 0.753 is out
                      Thread | Website | Blog
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1711    
                      Old October 25th, 2013 (5:38 AM).
                      Feroniamon Feroniamon is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Docile
                        Posts: 73
                        Finally a new update, even I know it isn't version 0.7b yet. I can't wait to battle Vanish, but I want to start a new game to build a new strategy.

                        But I found some little bugs. The first one was in the music box. I want to use the main battle theme of Final Fantasy 8 for the surprise battle, but the default surprise battle theme still plays. I tried with a theme of Final Fantasy 4 and 6 and it worked. Is it a bug, that I can't use "Don't be afraid" as a surprise battle theme?

                        The second litte bug was while i was fighting Falkner. I want to use the Stat Sensor on Pidgeotto how much HP it has, but it shows the stats of the Pidgey, but I had defeated it before I used the item. I thought it will show the stats of the Pokémon still standing, but it shows a defeated one of a group.

                        Anyway, great work with the new website.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1712    
                        Old October 25th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
                        Lockmaster24's Avatar
                        Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                        Wise words of FizzyStardust
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Location: Australia
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 782
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                          Not sure I understand the tile for the exit of the cave in mors
                          The tile is just a different colour when you go in before the AI domain. Nothing major, just looks weird visually.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1713    
                          Old October 25th, 2013 (10:55 AM).
                          Radical Raptr's Avatar
                          Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                          #BAMFPokemonNerd
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: everywhere
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 1,120
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                            hmm... that's a good idea, I didn't really think about it, mainly cause holloween isn't that big in NZ. but I might spirte up some jack-o-lanterns and place them in mors village

                            New beta will be coming in a matter of hours :D

                            It'll probably be decently buggy- well, the new content atleast, chapters 1-3 should work perfectly (knocks on wood) So remember to post any new bugs you find in this thread, or the SPEE facebook. or shoot me on twitter.


                            I'll be releasing the full Demo7b in a week or two. Stay tuned :D
                            haha, it was just an idea XP
                            if you need help with sprites and stuff I'll surely be here to help :D
                            although I'll leave the pumpkin thing to you...but I can help with corrupted pokemon

                            also holy ****, new game!? guess my weekend's shot
                            __________________

                            ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                            Reply With Quote
                              #1714    
                            Old October 25th, 2013 (3:01 PM). Edited October 25th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
                            DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                            DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                            Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2004
                              Location: New Zealand
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 1,694
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Feroniamon View Post
                              Finally a new update, even I know it isn't version 0.7b yet. I can't wait to battle Vanish, but I want to start a new game to build a new strategy.

                              But I found some little bugs. The first one was in the music box. I want to use the main battle theme of Final Fantasy 8 for the surprise battle, but the default surprise battle theme still plays. I tried with a theme of Final Fantasy 4 and 6 and it worked. Is it a bug, that I can't use "Don't be afraid" as a surprise battle theme?

                              The second litte bug was while i was fighting Falkner. I want to use the Stat Sensor on Pidgeotto how much HP it has, but it shows the stats of the Pidgey, but I had defeated it before I used the item. I thought it will show the stats of the Pokémon still standing, but it shows a defeated one of a group.

                              Anyway, great work with the new website.
                              Fixed the music problem. weirdly enough FF8 battle music indeed couldn't be used for suprise battles. the code was missing.

                              Stat sensor is dumb in that, it will reveal the stats of the last pokemon attacked. It was the only way I could allow the player to choose which pokemon's stats to view.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                              The tile is just a different colour when you go in before the AI domain. Nothing major, just looks weird visually.
                              now im really curious what bit you're talking about. Is it in the cave area, where you're talking to M?

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                              haha, it was just an idea XP
                              if you need help with sprites and stuff I'll surely be here to help :D
                              although I'll leave the pumpkin thing to you...but I can help with corrupted pokemon

                              also holy ****, new game!? guess my weekend's shot
                              Corrupted pokemon would be a great help, since I have a bunch to do. (exeggcute line, mankey line, seedot line & lotad line)
                              pumpkins have already lined the streets in mors village.
                              __________________
                              Version 0.753 is out
                              Thread | Website | Blog
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1715    
                              Old October 25th, 2013 (3:16 PM).
                              Lockmaster24's Avatar
                              Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                              Wise words of FizzyStardust
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: Australia
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 782
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                now im really curious what bit you're talking about. Is it in the cave area, where you're talking to M?
                                Yeah, I could have just looked at it wrong, but I entered the cave, walked up to M, decided to turn around and heal first and the tile was a different colour to the rest. The tile for the actual exit, it was like the difference between Day mode and Night Mode colour wise. I beat Vanish, so I can't exactly get back in there to take a screenshot without doing the whole thing again.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1716    
                                Old October 25th, 2013 (3:19 PM).
                                DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2004
                                  Location: New Zealand
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 1,694
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                                  Yeah, I could have just looked at it wrong, but I entered the cave, walked up to M, decided to turn around and heal first and the tile was a different colour to the rest. The tile for the actual exit, it was like the difference between Day mode and Night Mode colour wise. I beat Vanish, so I can't exactly get back in there to take a screenshot without doing the whole thing again.
                                  Aaah, okay, got it. Didn't realise daynight tranition was still happening in the cave. fixed that now
                                  __________________
                                  Version 0.753 is out
                                  Thread | Website | Blog
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1717    
                                  Old October 26th, 2013 (5:29 AM). Edited October 26th, 2013 by Radical Raptr.
                                  Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                  Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                  #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Location: everywhere
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Sassy
                                    Posts: 1,120
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
                                    Corrupted pokemon would be a great help, since I have a bunch to do. (exeggcute line, mankey line, seedot line & lotad line)
                                    pumpkins have already lined the streets in mors village.
                                    I noticed you used my hypno and drowzee ones with some edits so I'll try to accommodate in a similar way you changed, but feel free to change it up how you like, since you know it better than I do haha
                                    also I noticed, you did a great job haha, I hadn't played the game until after that post
                                    __________________

                                    ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1718    
                                    Old October 26th, 2013 (5:56 AM).
                                    Feroniamon Feroniamon is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Docile
                                      Posts: 73
                                      I have just defeated Vanish and I couldn't help but to giggle. Her domain as a puzzle dungeon with locked doors was very interesting. Her character was interesting, she doesn't want to die and wanted to cling with her life, until the third generation starts. Now, I'm curious how Necros domain and the "new" chapter 5 will look (I guess we have to battle Zero for Eeveeon again).

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000
                                      Stat sensor is dumb in that, it will reveal the stats of the last pokemon attacked. It was the only way I could allow the player to choose which pokemon's stats to view.
                                      The strange thing was, it showed the stats of the defeated Pidgey, but I had already attacked Pidgeotto when I used it.

                                      Anyway, I found another bug, when I was in Vanishs domain. I can save there, but I'm sure we can't save when we are in a domain of a Hypervisor.

                                      Another thing is the Instant battle end, it happened to me in the system chamber, when I fought the last opponent (No Pokémon was showed, but it could be a third generation Pokémon like Lotad). Also with the corrupted Lotad (but I still got the Pokémon).

                                      I'm a bit accurate with the text and found some spelling errors.

                                      facination - when Elm talked about the reason for researcing the hypervisors. Should be "fascination"
                                      enviroment - when speaking with Lionheart. Correct: "environment"
                                      Suprise battle - when entering a surprise battle. Correct: "Surprise battle"
                                      Arceas - when explained to Elm you have already killed Lionheart. It should be Arceus, but I think it's not hard hitting (it was fourth generation).
                                      B;ack Belt - when selecting the Black Belt item in the refine section. Correct: "Black Belt"
                                      dobt - when M thinks Vanish_23 has moved the night system to the security chamber. Correct: "doubt"
                                      targetting - forgot when it occurs, but I think when the other hypervisors wants to track the player character and using Vanish as "bait". Correct: "targeting"
                                      iformation - when "Oak" says in Vanishs domain, that he found out, M is using you. Correct: "information"
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1719    
                                      Old October 26th, 2013 (7:27 AM). Edited October 26th, 2013 by BCKC.
                                      BCKC's Avatar
                                      BCKC BCKC is offline
                                      A nobody, just like you.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                                        Location: In front of my screen.
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 177
                                        The OP seems to be broken... (Also, change the edit message!)
                                        Website seems much nicer!
                                        The transition between your different projects is a bit awkward since the bottom bar isn't a set height. The info for SPEE also seems a bit... short...

                                        [Edit]
                                        Plot has been changed to 20 days? :O
                                        Also, you might want to set up a redirect at pokemoneevee.co.cc, there are still some links to that site.

                                        [Edit2]
                                        DarkDoom, check your inbox!
                                        __________________
                                        I support
                                        Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1720    
                                        Old October 26th, 2013 (7:58 PM).
                                        Lightracer's Avatar
                                        Lightracer Lightracer is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                                          Location: Johto, New Bark Town
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Mild
                                          Posts: 33
                                          Ummm, can you make the next update just a patch (Edited files) for the game so that we don't have to download 70 MB of programs?
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1721    
                                          Old October 27th, 2013 (3:33 AM). Edited October 27th, 2013 by DarkDoom3000.
                                          DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                          DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                          Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2004
                                            Location: New Zealand
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 1,694
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                            I noticed you used my hypno and drowzee ones with some edits so I'll try to accommodate in a similar way you changed, but feel free to change it up how you like, since you know it better than I do haha
                                            also I noticed, you did a great job haha, I hadn't played the game until after that post
                                            Hah, yeah, I just polished it up a lil bit.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Feroniamon View Post
                                            I have just defeated Vanish and I couldn't help but to giggle. Her domain as a puzzle dungeon with locked doors was very interesting. Her character was interesting, she doesn't want to die and wanted to cling with her life, until the third generation starts. Now, I'm curious how Necros domain and the "new" chapter 5 will look (I guess we have to battle Zero for Eeveeon again).

                                            Nice to see you liked it, I really wanted to make a classic key and lock style dungeon, but with it's own spin. One thing I'm finding a little chanllenging is trying to nail down consistent personalities. Im starting to get better at it. I gave vanish a more realistic personality than lionheart. who was just "baaah im a bad guy!"

                                            Im totally removing the whole desert chapter of the game previously, as it was too "fillerish". So new Chapter 5 will be what chapter 6 originally was- Going to portus city, TR's silph invasion, the ship. This time, you'll fight zero on the ship. Giosigma, and the fallout to his death will be moved a bit more further in the storyline.

                                            Demo8 will be the one finally filled with new content. You'll get a surfboard. Fight giosigma. Summons will return. and more. Can't wait~!


                                            The strange thing was, it showed the stats of the defeated Pidgey, but I had already attacked Pidgeotto when I used it.

                                            Really odd... hmm. not sure why that was caused in that case.

                                            Anyway, I found another bug, when I was in Vanishs domain. I can save there, but I'm sure we can't save when we are in a domain of a Hypervisor.

                                            Ah, I changed it up so that you can save in the domains now. Just to remove the frustration of loosing against a hypervisor and having to traverse the ENTIRE DOMAIN again. That said, you are stuck in there until you defeat the hypervisor. You can't exit.

                                            Another thing is the Instant battle end, it happened to me in the system chamber, when I fought the last opponent (No Pokémon was showed, but it could be a third generation Pokémon like Lotad). Also with the corrupted Lotad (but I still got the Pokémon).

                                            cool ill fix that up.

                                            I'm a bit accurate with the text and found some spelling errors.

                                            facination - when Elm talked about the reason for researcing the hypervisors. Should be "fascination"
                                            enviroment - when speaking with Lionheart. Correct: "environment"
                                            Suprise battle - when entering a surprise battle. Correct: "Surprise battle"
                                            Arceas - when explained to Elm you have already killed Lionheart. It should be Arceus, but I think it's not hard hitting (it was fourth generation).
                                            B;ack Belt - when selecting the Black Belt item in the refine section. Correct: "Black Belt"
                                            dobt - when M thinks Vanish_23 has moved the night system to the security chamber. Correct: "doubt"
                                            targetting - forgot when it occurs, but I think when the other hypervisors wants to track the player character and using Vanish as "bait". Correct: "targeting"
                                            iformation - when "Oak" says in Vanishs domain, that he found out, M is using you. Correct: "information"

                                            will fix thoes too.
                                            //comments in bold

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by BCKC View Post
                                            The OP seems to be broken... (Also, change the edit message!)
                                            Website seems much nicer!
                                            The transition between your different projects is a bit awkward since the bottom bar isn't a set height. The info for SPEE also seems a bit... short...

                                            Im thinking the OP might have a bit too much redundant information. I might trim it down to just the essentials. But yeah, I gotta flesh out the website a lot more before demo7b

                                            [Edit]
                                            Plot has been changed to 20 days? :O
                                            Also, you might want to set up a redirect at pokemoneevee.co.cc, there are still some links to that site.
                                            Im changing it back to 30 days. don't really remember why I changed it to 20 in the first place. something to do with chapter pacing i think.

                                            [Edit2]
                                            DarkDoom, check your inbox!
                                            done!
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
                                            Ummm, can you make the next update just a patch (Edited files) for the game so that we don't have to download 70 MB of programs?
                                            Good point! Will do
                                            __________________
                                            Version 0.753 is out
                                            Thread | Website | Blog
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1722    
                                            Old October 27th, 2013 (5:21 AM).
                                            Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                            #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                                              Location: everywhere
                                              Age: 23
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Sassy
                                              Posts: 1,120
                                              problem, my inherent "collect all these glitch items in the domains" caused me to get stuck in vanish's domain, the part with the spinning arrow, I went right before I collected any of the "keys" to the colored doors and collected the item, but got stuck because there was no way to continue or get back >.>
                                              __________________

                                              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1723    
                                              Old October 27th, 2013 (9:07 AM). Edited October 27th, 2013 by Phrenos.
                                              Phrenos Phrenos is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 1
                                                So, I just registered here so I can give you a bit of a bug report.

                                                After a bit of farming I noticed a few things that are wrong with the refining feature, especially the grass page.

                                                First of all, there is a minor mistake for the move names, Giga Drain shows up twice while on of them is actually Pedal Dance. Also the game completely glitches out if you create a Solar Beam TM, the game will let you get out of the menu but won't take any other input like pressing spacebar or even moving the arrow keys. edit: Same goes for Psychic. Didn't test it with other TMs, but I assume it would be the same for Hydro Pump and Fire Blast.

                                                Additionally, I want to ask if it's intentional that the Mt Atlas dungeon has Pokémon in it which give way more experience(and are way higher leveled) than any other area in the game. You were talking about rebalancing the levels of Pokémon so I figured maybe you started with that dungeon and didn't get to redo something else. If it wasn't intentional though, I thought you might've want to know, so either way, this should help.

                                                And at last, I wanted to ask if there will be any more refining options in the next version because I'd really like to create some more TMs, fighting, ice, (physical) grass, rock and ground moves would be really appreciated. It would at least be nice to have some use for some junk items that pile up while playing the game like dense stones or certain "pieces" (like adamantium/mythril piece).

                                                It feels redundant to mention that now, but I really like the game and I'm looking forward to the next version. I guess that was quite obvious since I already said I was farming for the next version and testing stuff out, but I also wanted to express how much I like this game. x)
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1724    
                                                Old October 27th, 2013 (1:07 PM).
                                                protectorcrimson protectorcrimson is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 3
                                                  Hey I posted a few days ago about a crashing problem and I made the Video. This website won't let me post URLS until after I have made 15 posts. So look up protectorcrimson on youtube the video you want is called SPEG.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #1725    
                                                  Old October 27th, 2013 (1:13 PM).
                                                  Lockmaster24's Avatar
                                                  Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                                                  Wise words of FizzyStardust
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                    Location: Australia
                                                    Age: 24
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 782
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                                    problem, my inherent "collect all these glitch items in the domains" caused me to get stuck in vanish's domain, the part with the spinning arrow, I went right before I collected any of the "keys" to the colored doors and collected the item, but got stuck because there was no way to continue or get back >.>
                                                    Yeah, I ran into the problem and reported it, you are just going to have to restart the Vanish domain and don't go right, you get to come back to it anyway.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:29 PM.