Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1576    
Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:30 PM).
Whitey90's Avatar
Whitey90 Whitey90 is offline
     
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: Birmingham England
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 13
    Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1577    
    Old October 22nd, 2013 (5:30 PM).
    Reecho's Avatar
    Reecho Reecho is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2013
      Location: Kentucky
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hardy
      Posts: 61
      Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
      Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?
        #1578    
      Old October 22nd, 2013 (9:49 PM).
      MetalxTongue's Avatar
      MetalxTongue MetalxTongue is offline
      Underdog of Truth
         
        Join Date: Oct 2013
        Location: Canada
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 38
        Hi. I just joined two days ago, I think. Hi.
          #1579    
        Old October 22nd, 2013 (11:24 PM).
        Treecko's Avatar
        Treecko Treecko is offline
        im back
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Location: St.Louis,Missouri
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 5,768
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Whitey90 View Post
        Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can :)
        Ahh!! So many people beating X and Y already and I don't have either of them yet. :/ But hello anyways Ben! If there's anything you need help with you can just ask a staff member which you'll find in the bold letters. They're here to help so they'll answer any questions you may have! See you around!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Reecho View Post
        Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. :) I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
        Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?
        Welcome Reecho! If you have never posted on the Internet/ an Internet forum before (I'm assuming you mean internet forum) that's fine. It's good to know you have a general idea of what you're doing though. However, if you do ever have a question on the forum or forums in general, you're free to send me a visitor's message or private message or you can also contact any member of the staff. As I already said to Whitey90 , they are the members with bold usernames.

        And as for your other question, if you're talking about the DS games , your friend code can be found in your Pal Pad a item you get sometime early in the games. I'm assuming you mean for X and Y though. I don't have a 3DS yet, but i know your friend code is actually programmed into the system and probably found some where on the home screen. Sorry I'm not anymore help. Hope you enjoy your stay here though!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MetalxTongue View Post
        Hi. I just joined two days ago, I think. Hi. :)
        Hi MetalxTounge and Welcome!! Anything interesting about yourself? We'd like to get to know you more! Don't feel pressured to put too much though. I can get if you're shy, I am myself in real life. But I really hope you have a wonderful time here!
        __________________
        im back
          #1580    
        Old October 23rd, 2013 (3:13 PM).
        indi indi is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...
            #1581    
          Old October 23rd, 2013 (3:19 PM).
          Ig Pokemon Lover's Avatar
          Ig Pokemon Lover Ig Pokemon Lover is offline
          The Mighty Scizor
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Location: Smyrna, TN
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Serious
            Posts: 91
            Indi click on the ds icon under my posts my fc is there
              #1582    
            Old October 23rd, 2013 (8:35 PM).
            pushstart89's Avatar
            pushstart89 pushstart89 is offline
            Pushstart89
               
              Join Date: Oct 2013
              Location: London
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 1
              hey guys another new kid on the block . Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

              fc: 1864-9737-5900
                #1583    
              Old October 23rd, 2013 (9:03 PM).
              Meganium's Avatar
              Meganium Meganium is offline
              git gud or get r e k t
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Location: Galveston, TX
              Age: 27
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 17,045
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by indi View Post
              Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ig Pokemon Lover View Post
              Indi click on the ds icon under my posts my fc is there
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by pushstart89 View Post
              hey guys another new kid on the block :). Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

              fc: 1864-9737-5900
              Hey there guys! Welcome aboard! If you want people to add you as friends on your games, you can use this thread to get your FC out! It's the best way to show off your FC, but it's also possible to show off your FC on your signature. Great advertising place there, actually!

              I hope you guys are enjoying XY, and I hope to see y'all around! Again, welcome, and don't hesitate to ask the staff any questions you may have <3
              __________________

              discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
              I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                #1584    
              Old October 25th, 2013 (5:56 AM).
              MasterCade's Avatar
              MasterCade MasterCade is offline
              The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2013
                Location: in a house
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Serious
                Posts: 25
                literally just joined the forum yesterday as i am definitely going to be getting Pokemon x or y in the next month or so (waiting for the XMAS sales as it is obviously cheaper) but would like to meet some new acquaintances on the website ready for when i do get it and we can trade, battle, whatever you fancy. sooooo hit me up and we will begin our Pokemon journey (pretty sad for a 22 yr old playing pokemon xD but ohwell).

                Look forward to it (Y)
                  #1585    
                Old October 25th, 2013 (7:27 AM).
                Catspill's Avatar
                Catspill Catspill is offline
                Fighting-Type Fanatic
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                  Location: New York
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 13
                  Hi everyone! I joined a day or two ago, I can't quite remember, college makes the days all blend together. Anyway I recently got Pokemon X and am loving it! I hope to eventually trade and battle with some people here, but I'm a little busy at the moment to get very far in the game. My FC is in my signature and should be in that little icon thingy, feel free to hit me up!
                  __________________
                  3DS FC: 0662-3868-3107
                    #1586    
                  Old October 26th, 2013 (2:02 PM).
                  mgalles18's Avatar
                  mgalles18 mgalles18 is offline
                  Snootchie Bootchies!!!
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                    Location: Hawthorne, California
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 29
                    Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask
                      #1587    
                    Old October 26th, 2013 (5:02 PM).
                    Hikamaru's Avatar
                    Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                    keeping spirits bright
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                    Location: Australia
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 49,789
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mgalles18 View Post
                    Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask
                    Well hi Matt and welcome!

                    Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!
                    __________________
                    pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                      #1588    
                    Old October 26th, 2013 (5:44 PM).
                    Chrysanthia's Avatar
                    Chrysanthia Chrysanthia is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2013
                      Posts: 18
                      Hello all!!~

                      I could have joined in earlier but I was hooked on the Super Training minigame on Pokémon X and managed to max out a Pinsir's Attack EV from scratch
                      I started playing X last week and I was hooked I was considering getting a copy of Y later to get some of the exclusives to Y but then with a site like this, we can trade together so I can get Pokémon like Dragalge and Yveltal, and even Mega Charizard X which I didn't get.. I selected Bulbasaur because I already had Froakie and Pansear and didn't have a grass type at the time, and only later did I notice that Mega Charizard X is Fire and Dragon type like Reshiram, and therefore isn't weak to water
                        #1589    
                      Old October 26th, 2013 (9:16 PM).
                      mgalles18's Avatar
                      mgalles18 mgalles18 is offline
                      Snootchie Bootchies!!!
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2013
                        Location: Hawthorne, California
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 29
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
                        Well hi Matt and welcome!

                        Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!
                        Thanks, I appreciate it and I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever need help. Looking forward to talking to you and other members as well!
                        __________________
                        FC: 0189-8853-3650 (feel free to add me!)
                        Safari Type: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba, and Vivillon)

                        Positive vibes people, positive vibes. That's where it's at. Trust me
                          #1590    
                        Old October 27th, 2013 (10:53 AM).
                        kaochii's Avatar
                        kaochii kaochii is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                          Location: Japan
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 3
                          Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
                          I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

                          Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!
                          __________________
                          Friend Code:
                          2380-3020-8851
                            #1591    
                          Old October 27th, 2013 (2:16 PM).
                          Regal_Koala Regal_Koala is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1
                            Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck . You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.
                              #1592    
                            Old October 27th, 2013 (4:17 PM).
                            Hikamaru's Avatar
                            Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                            keeping spirits bright
                            • Platinum Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2011
                            Location: Australia
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 49,789
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by kaochii View Post
                            Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
                            I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

                            Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Regal_Koala View Post
                            Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck . You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.
                            Hello there you two and welcome!

                            I happen to be a big Pokemon fan just like you guys, and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here at PC. Remember, don't hesitate to ask the staff or more experienced members if you have questions! Have fun you two and I'll be seeing ya around!
                            __________________
                            pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                              #1593    
                            Old October 27th, 2013 (4:57 PM).
                            leedalee's Avatar
                            leedalee leedalee is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1
                              Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.
                              __________________
                              "..."

                              -Pokemon Master Red
                                #1594    
                              Old October 28th, 2013 (3:20 AM).
                              tornadoedge's Avatar
                              tornadoedge tornadoedge is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                Location: Victoria Australia
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 4
                                heyo,
                                I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
                                Watch anything or everything that interests me.
                                uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site
                                  #1595    
                                Old October 28th, 2013 (3:27 AM).
                                Hikamaru's Avatar
                                Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                                keeping spirits bright
                                • Platinum Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2011
                                Location: Australia
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 49,789
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by tornadoedge View Post
                                heyo,
                                I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
                                Watch anything or everything that interests me.
                                uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site
                                Hello there and welcome to PC!

                                I happen to be an Aussie as well, we have quite a good chunk of them here at PC. Anyways, I'm happy that you're excited to be part of the community because I love meeting fresh faces every day. Well I do hope to see you around the forums, and don't hesitate to drop by my profile if you need a new friend.

                                The name's Nichole btw, have fun here!
                                __________________
                                pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                                  #1596    
                                Old October 28th, 2013 (10:25 AM).
                                Meganium's Avatar
                                Meganium Meganium is offline
                                git gud or get r e k t
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Location: Galveston, TX
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 17,045
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by leedalee View Post
                                Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by tornadoedge View Post
                                heyo,
                                I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
                                Watch anything or everything that interests me.
                                uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site :)
                                Hey there you two! Welcome aboard. :D

                                Leedalee, there's a special thread where you can post your FC there. You may get a lot of requests that way and that's because a lot of people are playing XY just like you :D Have fun~

                                What kind of Anime do you watch, tornadoedge? Welcome aboard and hope you're settled in just fine!
                                __________________

                                discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                                I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                                  #1597    
                                Old October 28th, 2013 (6:45 PM).
                                Venice's Avatar
                                Venice Venice is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 16
                                  -Stands Up-
                                  Hi, I'm Venice
                                  -Hears Hi Venice in the background-
                                  I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
                                  I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
                                  -You may all :O *GASP* now-

                                  Other than that, Hello!
                                  __________________
                                    #1598    
                                  Old October 28th, 2013 (9:47 PM).
                                  Meganium's Avatar
                                  Meganium Meganium is offline
                                  git gud or get r e k t
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Location: Galveston, TX
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 17,045
                                  Hi Venice!

                                  *GASP* YOU PLAY POKEMON. THAT'S OKAY. WE ALL DO.

                                  Wow, since FireRed, that is a looong time! Pokemon X can give you the back up you need for the past generations, it's all good! Hope you have a wonderful time here! :D
                                  __________________

                                  discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                                  I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                                    #1599    
                                  Old October 28th, 2013 (9:53 PM).
                                  Hikamaru's Avatar
                                  Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                                  keeping spirits bright
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: Australia
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 49,789
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Venice View Post
                                  -Stands Up-
                                  Hi, I'm Venice
                                  -Hears Hi Venice in the background-
                                  I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
                                  I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
                                  -You may all :O *GASP* now-

                                  Other than that, Hello!
                                  And a big hello from me too! Love the username btw, surprised it wasn't taken yet.

                                  But wow that's a long time to have been away from the Pokemon games, I know how different X/Y are from FR/LG and here at PC we'll be sure you learn everything you need to know for the new generation. I do hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message!
                                  __________________
                                  pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                                    #1600    
                                  Old October 29th, 2013 (5:22 AM).
                                  Charcoal92 Charcoal92 is offline
                                  Banned
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                                    Location: Western PA
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 71
                                    I joined for trades, but to also make friends and try to join a Role Playing game on this site. Really learning the basics but, catching on fast and enjoying the site so far.
                                    Closed Thread

                                    Quick Reply

                                    Join the conversation!

                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:00 PM.