• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I'm not sure what's the most sought after but I do know that useful Hidden Abilities are being wanted a lot.

So I managed to breed the exact Eevee I wanted. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female Bold with Wish in a Premier Ball :D Also got a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Male which I still can't believe I got. Keeping these to use as parents now for my massive Eevee army lol

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I hatched my first hex flawless mon on X this morning.

Magikarp (M) | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/31/31/31

tumblr_m6chfquqaf1ro8qpo_by_miakalina-d6q4uro.gif

Leftover fodder.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
imreedeer - EV isn't offering it, she's just showing people what she's gotten. You need the Quick Trade thread. Trading isn't allowed in this thread.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I hatched my first hex flawless mon on X this morning.

Magikarp (M) | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/31/31/31

Congrats Mia!

I am a tiny bit jealous of all the people who have finished the main story and are working on such cool breeding projects. Tonight I am buying my son a 2DS which will stop a little of his jealousy over the 3DS.... and means I can trade between my X and Y, which means after my son goes to bed I plan to trade over a few of my German poke's and reset for starters (hahaha... shooting myself in the foot on getting through the game I know). So I have fun plans with my weekend... and if I comment again on not being far in the game I will have to admit there is a reason why...

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I ain't got no good stinkin' babies yet >:(, but I did catch this Ditto just now:

Adamant : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 - 23 / 24 - 27
GRATS! So lucky. ;w;
I want some nice Dittos too.

/sad

EDIT:

I got my first quint for Goomy.

Goomy (M) | Bold | Hydration | 31/x/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Argh I accidentally lost my freshly obtained Amulet Coin while wonder trading.. I'm a bit pissed haha.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Argh I accidentally lost my freshly obtained Amulet Coin while wonder trading.. I'm a bit pissed haha.
That sucks. :(

For my breeding update. I have 5 male Goomy now all with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and finally just got a female with 31/x/31/31/31/31. Gotta use it to get one for Wiilio. :3

Years
Surprisingly realized one of my Imposter Dittos have 31/31/x/31/31/x (It's Korean, by the way). I also have an English Honedge I got from wonder trade that has 31 Def IV. Perfect matchup? (Natures suck, though)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I ain't got no good stinkin' babies yet >:(, but I did catch this Ditto just now:

Adamant : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 - 23 / 24 - 27
Talk about lucky. You can make some awesome babies with that Ditto now and beat us all :P
GRATS! So lucky. ;w;
I want some nice Dittos too.

/sad

EDIT:

I got my first quint for Goomy.

Goomy (M) | Bold | Hydration | 31/x/31/31/31/31
I want Dittos too ;.; And congrats! :D
That sucks a lot :( Although there is Luck Incense which can be bought in Courmarine City that also doubles the amount of money earned when held by a Pokemon.
Surprisingly realized one of my Imposter Dittos have 31/31/x/31/31/x (It's Korean, by the way). I also have an English Honedge I got from wonder trade that has 31 Def IV. Perfect matchup? (Natures suck, though)
You're very lucky lol You can always breed until you get the nature you want and then stick an everstone on that one and breed with it. I did that for my Eevees. Took awhile but better than having a bad nature with flawless or something lol

Reactions: EB

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Bred a couple new things since Shroomish. :D

Protean Froakie w/ 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid

Ferroseed w/ 31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed and Stealth Rock/Leech Seed/Spikes Egg Moves

Really liking breeding now because it's like a Pokemon a day rather than a week or more.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey guys! Making a return slowly, currently going through the breeding process, if any of you want to add me for friend safari, code is 4527-7867-1851. ^^ message me if you add!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I remember ages ago we did little RNG competitions, are they still a thing?

So far RNG isn't possible on Gen VI and might never be. We could do IV breeding instead for this Gen since it's relatively easy now and you can breed Pokemon that appear to be RNGd lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Nice! Good luck finding the other one you need. :)

Been busy doing nothing but Wonder Trade to trade off all my badly IV'd Eevees. So many boxes still to go aaah D:

Years
Getting a Sandstorm will be close to impossible unless I have a legendary besides Zygarde at disposal. I've never seen a Sandstorm Vivillon up for another Vivillon and I've spent hours on GTS trying to get all the other forms.

I do have a spare Monsoon but I don't know if Monsoon is as valuable as Sandstorm. I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back