• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

their is a easy way to get magic.....drown yourself....lol just kidding but that IS how lucas got "magic"-psi on mother 3 lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Heck yea I do. That game is AMAZING! Atm I am on the last chapter grinding for the final boss(and grinding for Thud charms for Kumatora and Duste). afterwards I am going to try to beat Earthbound. I am also playing ff4 as well lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

not actually(yet) but I have a weird feeling its claus........I mean for starters in ch.1 they show him lying on the ground halve dead. porky can make even humans into androids. Wala. Porky(pokey) just LOVES to make things into robots and androids plus he needed someone who could pull the needles so he couldve ........revived him as an android. aka the masked man.(but then how could claus learn pk love unless he too was a chosen....)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's because we're planning something big while you all are busy posting in this thread.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

hahahaha. ^ *forces a gender changing potion down ShadowE's throat to temporarily change his gender*

their ye go lol.......0_0 Wait. now I want to know too. what is it Peaches. come on pleeeeeease. I am not like other guys so you can tell me. pretty please with sugar on top? I will even join you girls and help defeat the guys

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Rather give us this thread than give up other things tbh.

And nope never telling

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
378 but but but even after my offer to join you? Aww screw it. who cares about the secret lol. I just look like a whiny child begging to hear a secret eh? hahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back