• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There a 6 technical fakemon, all of which have been sprited by using other Pokemon. 5 of which are available in the game.
Jigglybuff is a normal Pokemon that has a better moveset and better stats then Jigglypuff. Flarnetric is a manectric that has fire type moves & is a fire/electric type.
Reversda is a Spinda with reversed colours and different moves
Toxiball is a Spheal with Walrein's stats & is a fire/poison type.
There is a special Magby with the stats of a Magmortar.
One of the Pokemon is explained in game and is part of the story.

Years
Sorry for being a bit rude to you last evening. I really want to play this hack but the problem is when the game starts and I begin to walk in the grass I get encounters but I don't have a pokemon a Question mark is shown in stead. Also veridian city crashes the game. Am I doing something wrong when patching . please help me

Years
I have noticed a couple of other issues with the game. But the problems that you list where not part of the game, so I'm not sure what you've done, but that shouldn't happen. I'm sorry I'm not quite sure how to fix it.

Although, there is a chance that you downloaded the patch that was a really small size and didn't work properly. You could wait for a bit until I fix as many errors as I see in the game and upload the fixed version or try again.

Either way, thanks for trying out the game, sorry it hasn't quite worked for you yet.

Years
Well, I've fixed as many glitches as I can and the others are things that are out of my control. Not sure how to fix them and not sure why they act up in the first place. But the game plays fine when I played through it, and I'm hoping that it'll work for all of you. Thanks for sticking with me, and the hack is in the link at the start.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
thx for the games
i try this games it sure good :3 ( even it's glitch lil bit)
i cant wait to finish it
the challenge is sure hard :D most of trainer use strategy
btw you know where i can find leafeon in this games ?

Years
thx for the games
i try this games it sure good :3 ( even it's glitch lil bit)
i cant wait to finish it
the challenge is sure hard :D most of trainer use strategy
btw you know where i can find leafeon in this games ?

Firstly, thanks I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

And to answer your question, unfortunately Leafeon can't be obtained by evolving eevee in the game. This is due to the fact that a Pokemon in a 3rd generation game only had a maximum of 5 evolutions. However, I have made Leafeon available within the Safari Zone, which is found in Orched Town, hope you get what you are looking for :).

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Firstly, thanks I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

And to answer your question, unfortunately Leafeon can't be obtained by evolving eevee in the game. This is due to the fact that a Pokemon in a 3rd generation game only had a maximum of 5 evolutions. However, I have made Leafeon available within the Safari Zone, which is found in Orched Town, hope you get what you are looking for :).

thx , i already got my leafeon :D
:o i'm bit shock there entei in safari zone

btw where i can find flanetric ?, i want to catch it :)

Years
Sounds pretty cool I'll consider doing this for a let's play on my channel depending on the length of the game!

Thanks, that would be great. The game itself has been finished and I have PM'd one of the moderators to move it to the Hack Showcase, but I guess my message must have got swept up amongst all the others. To give you an idea, my playtime when I tested the game ended up being 52:41. Hope that helps. :)

thx , i already got my leafeon :D
:o i'm bit shock there entei in safari zone

btw where i can find flanetric ?, i want to catch it

I'm glad to hear that you caught a Leafeon :). Entei as well as the other legendary dogs have deliberately been placed in the Safari Zone and Flarenetric is available once you reach the Elite 4. Hope I answered all your questions :).

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
I'm glad to hear that you caught a Leafeon :). Entei as well as the other legendary dogs have deliberately been placed in the Safari Zone and Flarenetric is available once you reach the Elite 4. Hope I answered all your questions :).

thx :D i just caught the falnectric :D it totally awesome pokemon
and just beat elite four and now doing a legendary hunt :D
this game is totally fun to play
i think you should move this to hack showcase couse its complete hack after all ( even there lil bit glitch )

e3

Years
-Why is Snivy called Smugleaf in this?
-Samuwatt is spelt wrong
-One of the Pokémon Center freezes after you heal. Testing out now.

Years
-Why is Snivy called Smugleaf in this?
-Samuwatt is spelt wrong
-One of the Pokémon Center freezes after you heal. Testing out now.

Snivy is called Smugleaf because it was given this nickname by the Pokemon fanbase after it was released, because it had a rather smug look. This I believed would be a nice touch to the game.
The spelling is actually Samurott, I am not sure what I have written it as in game, but if there is a mistake, it is not worth changing, unless I have to provide a patch to the game because there is a glitch or something.

Also, if there is a heal in one of the Pokemon Centres could you please let me know which one because I didn't have any problems when I was testing them in my playthroughs, so I will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back