• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.
Hacker just said it's out of beta.

Nadir-Natesse

LURKER. ¬_¬
Years
This is too beautiful. I am going to go ahead and start playing it; it will only help me with my German (which I am learning anyway).

:D

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
This hack just looks beautiful, the story really intrigues me and just everything about it looks amazing, as soon as this is in English i would be more than happy to LP this and show it the recognition it deserves :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Ich schreibe dir mal auf Deutsch :D
Beim Entscheidungskampf im Leuchtturm hängt sich das Spiel auf, wenn das gegnerische Hundemon in den Kampf geschickt wird... :(

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
There won't come an english version, until they found a translator.
I translated 2 towns and 2 routes of this hack, but then they kicked me..

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
holy wakamoly this looks interesting. The story sounds good too and I like that their will be natural disasters. the team is great too. too bad its only in germany for the moment. I bet fegelein was behind that..(Jk)

Orifiel

Priestess
Years

Why did they kicked you?
Anyways, I am ALSO still waiting for le english version of this game.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

Oh, that's rough o.0
If your kicked, then who replaced you in your position as translator?

Guess the english version will be out a little late :(

Back