• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Hidden Ability Eevees (with Charm)

Which Pokemon Should I Put Up for Giving Away (11/14/2013)

• Eevee (Anticipation)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander (Solar Power)

• Squirtle (Rain Dish)

• Chespin (Bulletproof)

• Fennekin (Magician)

• Froakie (Protean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiEK

Pkmn Trainer, Trader, Catcher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Next trading time will be 9PM EST-10PM EST

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
if you have sylveon with pixilate..that'd be nice

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Modest I only have one of and it's my current Espeon lol I'm opening trading in 2 minutes

Exeviant

"Call me Ex..."
Years
Hey could you trade me one I also sent you a private message thnx.

*I also whent ahead and added your friend code so all you got to do is add mine back thnx.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
I would love a hidden ability eevee & a Sylveon if you don't mind!! please My FC is 1005-9900-0882.

You will start trading again in 7 min if I am correct at 11pm Eastern. I am waiting and would love to get one and have added you on my friends list, I am in game now very EAGER to get my Eevee :)

Thanks man, ur AWESOME

Last edited:

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Starting up trades now if anyone wants an Eevee! you have me for 45 minutes!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
MessiEK I added your friend code.

If you have any more eevee's Male or Female with the hidden ability I would be extremely grateful if you would trade one with me (I'm attempting to breed eevee's for EV training its evolution's).

My FC is 2294-4207-6156

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Hi, if you have any female eevee left I would love one. :)

FC: 2852 - 8283 - 6691

Thanks!

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
The next trade time isn't until 9:00 PM-10PM EST tonight... Sorry I lead a busy life, and only have Wi-Fi that I can use my DS with at home. Sorry if this is an Inconvenience to anyone, I am also behind on breeding because I am currently designing teams to use in the competitive online tournaments this year... I will try to get as many Eevees out as I can tonight. Females HAs are only a 1/16 chance. Specific Natures also tricky, I do not have any Calm or Modest Eevees at the moment. And have only ever hatched 3 Calm and 1 Modest HA Males in the entirety of over 100 Eggs. So if you still want one please know there are some technicalities, many of these Eevees should really only be used for breeding purposes. IVs might be poor as well, I don't use Eevees with feasible IVs because I have to keep getting Eevees for everyone. It would take weeks to get all the Specifics out of the way. Remember Breeding for what everyone wants is a delicate and time consuming act. This all being said. Those who still want the Eevees, add my FC and I'll see you at 9PM EST today or 2PM EST/9PM EST Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Starting trades in 9 minutes

Last edited:

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
Years
Would you be willing to trade a male Eevee with hidden ability to me for a male Vulpix with Drought hidden ability and fire blitz skill, also rated Superior? Let me know and I'll save it for you! Thanks c:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I would love an eevee with anticipation Female would be best but I would also love a male My friend code is 5026-4957-0187. Please add me ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Can i please hav one? Ive been searching for one for a while. Doesnt matter gender nature or anything.
Friend code: 2492 4823 7111
I already added you, please add me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back