• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Type Strength Weakness Editor

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
Pokemon types rename feature?

How does one rename the types the Pokemon are to different names in Firered? The program doesn't allow that feature?

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
How does one rename the types the Pokemon are to different names in Firered? The program doesn't allow that feature?

Of Course not, this program focuses on the type behavior rather that the appearance. If you want to change a type's name, you can use a hex editor equipped with Thingy tables, look for the string that identifies the type and change it. You'll also have to change the sprite of the type itself with unLZ or NSE

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
Can you please reupload the editor? The link doesnt work anymore.(does it work with german roms?)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
Can i edit the strengh in a english rom and port it to the german?and the german type chart is at 32F658

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
I Apologize for the Necro - but could someone reupload this, or fix the link?

NinjaNic

Thank you so much, good sir!! I've been looking for a program like this for a long time!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I Apologize for the Necro - but could someone reupload this, or fix the link?

Where did you find it btw? The link is down and I can't find the program anywhere else. :(

Link is dead sir. Can you please fix it? ~_~

All those links have been died. I'm just re-uploading a new one for you. This is version 1.32 - released on March 9th 2010. I don't know it is the newest version or not but seem to be the good version.
Because my account is new, I don't have permission to post links so you have to copy and paste this text below into your address bar.

mediafire.com/?q23rpf3qw3o97mm

Back