• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~The Cynthia/Shirona Lovers Club~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
♥~The Cynthia Lovers Club~♥​
Hello there I am xMikasax owner of the Cynthia Lovers Club as it says in the title this is The Cynthia Lovers Club this club is all about her and her pokemon so please join and don't add anything else that is not about Cynthia or her pokemon.​
Rules
1. Follow all PC rules.
2. No Flaming,Abusing,Fighting or Insulting other members in the club.
3. Create your own topics if you would like to.
4. Only talk about Cynthia or her pokemon if if this is another topic of some character please move it to it's own group or thread.

Owner/President:
xMikasax
Co-Owner/Vice President:
Will be decided soon.(PM me if you would like to and with a sheet for becoming a VP)
Members List:
AlexOzzyCake
Pinkie-Dawn
Xseed
Stoney the Togekiss

Userbars(PM me if you made one):
CynthiaLoversClubMembers_zpsedf4e554.png

Username:
Activeness: (Always or Whatever Answer You Like)(Excuses will be available)
Reason to Join:
Answer Current Topic:
Password: In a Spoiler below this. (Really it's in the spoiler)
Spoiler:

Current Topics:
1. Why do you like Cynthia?
2. Which of Cynthia's pokemon do you like most? Why?
3. What Shipping do you like that involves Cynthia?

Events:
None.(If this club has 10 members we will have an event.)

Club Milestones:
None.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Activeness: Active? Not sure what to say here!
Reason to Join: I like rabbits and Cynthia's hair reminds me of a bunny. (That's a total lie, I just love her because she's the most badass champion of the Pokémon world and her team is incredible. She's such a cool person in the anime/games and her team is insanely wonderful - she's the only champion which has ever been a challenge too.)

Pretty much just answered the topic above haha. I love Cynthia because she's so different to all the other champions. You can tell she really uses the Pokémon that she loves and she actually gives you a real challenge whilst doing so - unlike all those other champions that shouldn't even be called Pokémon trainers. Her looks and hair are awesome, she's hilarious (and badass) in the anime, and her team is my favourite out of any in-game trainer's. Cynthia, you are my idol. ♥

Spoiler:

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Welcome AlexOzzyCake hope you enjoy it here :)
@ AlexOzzyCake
In activeness I mean will you be active in the club more often or always.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Username: Pinkie-Dawn

Activeness: I will be active in often times.
Reason to Join: I really like Cynthia, she's basically one of the best characters the series has to offer.
Answer Current Topic: Her design is so beautiful, and it reminds me of Rosalina from SMG, who also has a beautiful design. She's even proven to be a challenge for me in the games, especially with that Garchomp of hers. Not to mention, she and Dawn share the same English VA.

Spoiler:

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Welcome also Pinkie-Dawn hope you enjoy it here!

New Topic:
What Shipping do you like that involves Cynthia?
Me I like the BlackVelvet Shipping (which means Cynthia and Lucian Shipping) because they look sweet together and I read a fanfic they looked so sweet together.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
New Topic:
What Shipping do you like that involves Cynthia?
I like the Cynthia x Dawn shipping (forgot the name of it). It's gotta be one of the most popular shippings out there since both are so elegant (not to mention those fanarts regarding the shipping).

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Nice answer Pinkie-Dawn.

I hope we have more members because this club isn't popular enough but if we we could ask others I hope this club will grow popular.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I've heard Cynthia doesn't make an appearance in Pokemon X and Y, which sounds like a missed opportunity due how she'll fit right in with the citizens of the Kalos region.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I would like to join

Username:Xseed
Activeness: I will be active as much as possible lol
Reason to Join: I am a big fan of cynthia thats why. Best champion plus she is a women. now tell me if that isnt enough of a reason to prove that women are powerful lol
Answer Current Topic:
I already answered the question above. she is one of the strongest champions(well balanced team too and a very challenging one at that) and to top it of she is a woman.(god I love it when a game gives respect to women)
Lets see............well this is a hard one lol. I am going with Milotic. Milotic is one of my favorite water types and has a beutiful design

as for question 3 well I dont understand it lol

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Is it alright to post Cynthia images for this club? Will you also place rules on what images are appropriate to post?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Username: Stoney the Togekiss

Activeness: As much as possible.

Reason to Join:
Cynthia, since her first apperance in Diamond/Pearl, have remained as a favorite character of mine.
This is because not only is she BEAUTIFUL, she's also a far cry from being a damsel-in-distress,
evidvenced by the fact she is the Sinnoh region champion. She also shows that a woman can be
attractive without showing skin.
To descibe her in a simple sentence:
She's a true woman.

Spoiler:

I covered this in my reason to join.

Milotic & Glaceon.
Milotic because it's my favorite Water-type & Glaceon because it's tied with Aurorus as my favorite Ice-type.
(note: I know Cynthia has a Glaceon only because I looked up her anime profile at serebii.net.
I know not much else other than that, as I don't watch the anime...)

3. What Shipping do you like that involves Cynthia?
Cynthia + Stoney! <3
This was a joke, but the only shipping I can think of that I like...

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
@ Stoney the Togekiss
Welcome Stoney the Togekiss I think I remember you from the old club hope you enjoy :)

@Pinkie-Dawn
You all can post pictures but please show pictures that are friendly.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Alright then, here's the first Cynthia image for this club:

shirona.gif

Which did you guys like more: her black vest or her blue summer-like vest from the anime?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
@ Pinkie-Dawn

Is that the same blue vest from the anime shown in the pic you posted?

Kinda hard to choose... <3

Does anyone know if someone drew a pic of her with her D/P/Pt outfit
being red instead of black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back