• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm still Missing Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Jungle, and Sun Patterns. People over GTS need to stop giving me Elegant's when I put my Polar's up for trade. I clearly ask for the Sun Forms. If you can't read English, DON'T TRADE WITH ME OVER GTS! It's so frustrating.

If you want to use the GTS for Vivillon trading, you want to be lightning quick when someone puts up the form you want as patterns other than Elegant/Modern/Polar/High Plains will be gone in matter of a second. If you put up your Vivillon asking for specific pattern then of course you're not going to get it. There are hundreds, perhaps even thousands of people waiting to mash buttons and snatch the pattern they want.

The only pattern I have left is Sandstorm, though I'm taking it easy with waiting for the opportunity.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have about 6 different kinds. It is very very annoying trying to get all of them. People want to legends for the more uncommon ones which is stupid. Not to mention most of the ones in the GTS that trade Viv for Viv are all purple or modern.

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
I finally completed my set of 18 vivillons by trading my moltres for the sandstorm. (not an issue cause I have two moltres's in black 2). now just trying to find out how to get the two leaked patterns

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I am currently collecting all patterns and waiting eagerly for the 2 event types.
My region pattern is SUN
so PM me if you want to trade.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I have a spare River/HighPlains/Modern.
My native is Garden and I can get it with it's Hidden Ability (Friend Guard).

Really need Monsoon, it's the only one left (apart from the uncomfirmed new ones) that I still need.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My favorite color is the Sun form from Mexico. That's one I like the best aesthetically. My region gets the Canada form. I don't like the colors of that one much. I think that it's cool how GameFreak made many colors and classified them by region. I hope that they do that again in the future.

famillan

Addicted.
Years
  • Age 32
  • PA
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I have: Polar, High Plains, Modern and Marine.. I want to collect them all...

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
Years
Geez, it's nuts trying to get these off the GTS. Just grabbed a Jungle one somehow. I still need Monsoon, Icy Snow, Ocean and that durn Sandstorm. I have spares of Garden, Savannah, Continental, High Plains and Tundra (plus Elegant, but I think everyone in the world already has that.) Fortunately I have a friend who I'm going to persuade to switch to Sandstorm before starting her game, at which point I should be able to distribute them en masse.
In any case, if anyone has the above or needs one that I have, I'm open for trades.

EDIT: just to stay on topic, I really like the Jungle one, so I'm super happy I got it! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back