• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
it is very very VERRYY annoying to walk/run back and forth, and back and forth, and BACK AND FORTH!! from one area to another but there's nothing i can do about it because that's what the game ask me to do ..

i am currently re-battling the EMs for my lost symbols and i am wondering if when can i get the oh-so-helpful HM FLY

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
it is very very VERRYY annoying to walk/run back and forth, and back and forth, and BACK AND FORTH!! from one area to another but there's nothing i can do about it because that's what the game ask me to do ..

i am currently re-battling the EMs for my lost symbols and i am wondering if when can i get the oh-so-helpful HM FLY

It is an RPG, after all that's it supposed to be.
Anyways if you're finding HM FLY (which I don't know where) Try asking the pink pyramid and it will tell what you want to know and what's the next thing you need to do.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
How can I get Keldeo?
By the way, the music you inserted was sooo awesome. I think those music came from Chrono cross, final fantasy & Kingdom hearts! Pure awesomenessss ~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2016
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.
I downloaded the file.. now, how can i play it?
Why is it UPS File? What's the Patch for? How can i play it using an GBA Emulator?
How can i convert it into GBA File?

Please help.. thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.
Why is it UPS File? What's the Patch for? How can i play it using an GBA Emulator?

Please help.. thanks.

Check this site~
http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm

Bravo for creator,bravo..... ( say 100 times )

What will creator of RD series create next? Can I know?

A 4th RD game's in the making~

How can I get Keldeo?
By the way, the music you inserted was sooo awesome. I think those music came from Chrono cross, final fantasy & Kingdom hearts! Pure awesomenessss ~

You will be able to battle and capture Keldeo when Chaomega asks you to collect the fragments. :3

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.

Please help.. thanks.

You need to path the UPS file to a clean RUBY ROM like IPS.
But you'll need a Tsukuyomi (which is the patcher for UPS files)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
How come I can't get this to work on gPsP? I've converted both types of the hack and tried to play them on my psp and it wouldn't work. When I load the hack it just is a big scrambled mess of green, white, and purple. Any clues on how to remedy this?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I beat the story a while ago (after that played Reign of Legends), I still need to super grind for the Master 17 sometime. I really think this is a great game and I am eager for the 4th installment.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How come I can't get this to work on gPsP? I've converted both types of the hack and tried to play them on my psp and it wouldn't work. When I load the hack it just is a big scrambled mess of green, white, and purple. Any clues on how to remedy this?

No clue, sorry.
You are better off asking in the Simple Questions Thread.

----------

I beat the story a while ago (after that played Reign of Legends), I still need to super grind for the Master 17 sometime. I really think this is a great game and I am eager for the 4th installment.

Can't wait to see your 4th installment in the Ruby Destiny series. Best of luck to you. :)

Thank you both.
I promise that RD: BT will not be as difficult and frustrating as RD: LoG (double team madness and high-level wtf-ness).

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
No clue, sorry.
You are better off asking in the Simple Questions Thread.

----------

Thank you both.
I promise that RD: BT will not be as difficult and frustrating as RD: LoG (double team madness and high-level wtf-ness).
Mineral Cave with the Level 30s before 2nd gym cured that. Then using no miss moves helped too lol. I also had a question concerning BT. Will it contain Fairy type or still stick with 3rd Gen typings?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
does the gPSP emulator support th 128k flash save type?

and isn't gPSP an emulator for the PSP?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2019
So... is there any way to get down from dragon castle? I happened to have saved while in the castle and don't have any pokemon capable of fly or teleport... Thanks in advance!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So... is there any way to get down from dragon castle? I happened to have saved while in the castle and don't have any pokemon capable of fly or teleport... Thanks in advance!

Er... You're screwed... Sorry... >.>
Try and white out, and then talk to the pyramid so you can fly back there once again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2019
Sounds like I'm just going to have to power level my pokemon...

What about a walk-through walls cheat? Do cheats even exist for this game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back