• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello! MasterBall here! I didn't post here when I joined, 2 months ago, but I think I should make my introduction. I am MasterBall, my favorite pokemon is Mudkip, I am a big fan of pokemon ROM hacks, my favorite series of pokemon games were the Gen 3 games, and I love battling with "hackmons" on pokemon showdown!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello! MasterBall here! I didn't post here when I joined, 2 months ago, but I think I should make my introduction. I am MasterBall, my favorite pokemon is Mudkip, I am a big fan of pokemon ROM hacks, my favorite series of pokemon games were the Gen 3 games, and I love battling with "hackmons" on pokemon showdown!

Hi there MasterBall. It's never too late to post here, since you're still new. Looks like we have something in common now, liking Gen 3 games and stuff. I like them, especially for Emerald.

Btw, I wonder if you have visited PC's Battle Server? It's based on Showdown, and I bet you're having great time there. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy in here.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Welcome to PC MasterBall!! Honestly didn't expect that name to be available still. I like it. And I liek Mudkips too lol. They're cute, though my favorite of the Hoenn starters is Treecko. Gen III was so amazing imo and I'd love a RSE remake. Since you use Showdown, I'm assuming you know of our server there? I don't go on there much, but I know when I've been there in the past, it's been really fun!

Anyway, hope you have a really fun time here!!

Years
Welcome to PC MasterBall!! Honestly didn't expect that name to be available still. I like it. And I liek Mudkips too lol. They're cute, though my favorite of the Hoenn starters is Treecko. Gen III was so amazing imo and I'd love a RSE remake. Since you use Showdown, I'm assuming you know of our server there? I don't go on there much, but I know when I've been there in the past, it's been really fun!

Anyway, hope you have a really fun time here!!

I was also very surprised that this name was not taken. Im just wondering, does my signature show up in your view? It doesn't in mine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Master[space]Ball was taken, I believe. But MasterBall with no space looks pretty cool too! Welcome to the forums, awesome sir! Enjoy your stay~

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
I was also very surprised that this name was not taken. Im just wondering, does my signature show up in your view? It doesn't in mine.

No it doesn't. I realized that you have to type in the recapcha code after you save your signature to check if your a robot.

ArcticArticuno

Icy Cold
Years
Umm...Hello my name is Fernando, Ferny for short, I am new to all this so I am sorta lost on a few things. I really love Ice-Type Pokemon, my favorite being Articuno, and I am into ROM-hacking yet I am also new to that as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
MasterBall said:
I don't see your signature on my end. Be sure the "Show Your Signature" thing is checked every time you make a post. To make this as a default option, go to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > Visible Post Elements. Hope that works. Let me know if you still need help. :)

No it doesn't. I realized that you have to type in the recapcha code after you save your signature to check if your a robot.
That kept happening before we had our server move yesterday. We just got into a new server, so we shouldn't be seeing those anymore...I hope!

Umm...Hello my name is Fernando, Ferny for short, I am new to all this so I am sorta lost on a few things. I really love Ice-Type Pokemon, my favorite being Articuno, and I am into ROM-hacking yet I am also new to that as well.
Hi there, Ferny! Welcome aboard. I LOOOOVE ARTICUNO. My favorite legendary of all time!! <3

You'll really love our ROM hacking section here, which has everything you need. Hopefully you can get acquainted with the community here and stick around, alright! :)

Just joined today, pretty excited to become a part of this community. Here's to making new friends!

Here's to making awesome friends as well! You just took the first step in doing so. :) Welcome aboard and hope you have fuuuuuuun ^__^

Years
Before posting this I explored the forums and so before I say anything else... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME hahaha

I am Australian, love pokemon and love life! I enjoy making people laugh and just like being a positive influence on people's lives!

My favourite type of pokemon are water pokemon: Lapras, Vaporeon, Politoed (hehe) etc. And I also love Mew, Arceus (lol does anyone NOT love arceus) and, as per my username... ARTICUNO

Apparently I have an accent haha And I love the new Pokemon world: by which I mean - ROM Hacks and Challenges that your creative brains have thought of to make Pokemon even more awesome.

Thank you in advance for what I'm sure will be an awesome time... WOOP!
Peace out, mates!

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Here's to making awesome friends as well! You just took the first step in doing so. :) Welcome aboard and hope you have fuuuuuuun ^__^

Thank you!

Before posting this I explored the forums and so before I say anything else... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME hahaha

I am Australian, love pokemon and love life! I enjoy making people laugh and just like being a positive influence on people's lives!

I like your positive outlook, welcome!!

Years
Wow, everyone seems so friendly here!
Anyhow, my name's Liz and I'm new here as well. I basically joined about thirty minutes ago so I haven't gotten to explore this wondrous site (and everything related to it) yet, and I'm not very familiar with how everything goes around here (my first time joining a site like this), but I'll catch up, eventually! Hope to make some new friends while I'm at it, though.

TY

Anyhow, my name's Liz and I'm new here as well. I basically joined about thirty minutes ago so I haven't gotten to explore this wondrous site (and everything related to it) yet, and I'm not very familiar with how everything goes around here (my first time joining a site like this), but I'll catch up, eventually! Hope to make some new friends while I'm at it, though.

Welcome to PC Liz ^^

Well if you read the rules here you are already on a way into the right direction, and you can always ask for help, cause everyone is friendly ^^

Have fun around here, and VM/PM me if you need any help or if you wanna chat :3

Years
Wow, everyone seems so friendly here!

Hello Liz and welcome!

I see you've already met my buddy Shadow, who happens to be Dutch like you. Don't worry if you're new to forums, we're sure you can settle in well and make new friends. If you ever need one, don't hesitate to visit my profile and send me a VM. My wall's always open. Have fun here girl!

pokemon123-

Potato Man
Years
Heya everyone! No one knows this but I have been on this site for like a year and didn't made a single account. So.. yeah..I made one and I have a weird nickname (lol) and I like potatoes. I loved all the hacks (especially Ruby Destiny Series) and I would kill.. like a carrot.. for this site. That's it.

I CAN COUNT TO POTATO! 1.. uh.. POTATO!

P.S. I just putted this banners just now.

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I am new to the pokecommunity, although I have been playing pokemon for about 5 years.
Not sure how this works, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Just a couple quick questions.
First, how do you send someone a pm to let them know you want them on your friend list in 3DS?
Also, I have been trying to sign my son up for the PGL and it won't let him log in.
I got mine signed up okay but can't remember how to get his to the page where he registers the game sync ID for his pokemon x game
Please help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello Community members, This is Dragon trainer.
I may be new here but I'm an old hand at pokemon :D
Is there anyone here from India.....?

There are a handful of people who come from India, no worries! You are not the only one, really. :33 Welcome to the forums, Dragon Trainer. :) Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to ask any questions you may have.

Heya everyone! No one knows this but I have been on this site for like a year and didn't made a single account. So.. yeah..I made one and I have a weird nickname (lol) and I like potatoes. I loved all the hacks (especially Ruby Destiny Series) and I would kill.. like a carrot.. for this site. That's it.
I CAN COUNT TO POTATO! 1.. uh.. POTATO!

P.S. I just putted this banners just now.

Welcome to the forums :D Here's a potato gift basket as a welcome gift. <3

potato_basket_LRG.jpg

I am new to the pokecommunity, although I have been playing pokemon for about 5 years.
Not sure how this works, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Just a couple quick questions.
First, how do you send someone a pm to let them know you want them on your friend list in 3DS?
Also, I have been trying to sign my son up for the PGL and it won't let him log in.
I got mine signed up okay but can't remember how to get his to the page where he registers the game sync ID for his pokemon x game
Please help.

Visit someone's profile by clicking their name, then click on "visit x's profile" There's also an option for sending a private message directly to the user, but you have to be sure said user has a friend code they're willing to share.

Also, I don't think you may get some help regarding signing up for the PGL here. Try asking at the X&Y Quick Questions thread where you might get some help there.

Hope that helps, and welcome aboard! <3

Years
Hello Community members, This is Dragon trainer.
I may be new here but I'm an old hand at pokemon :D
Is there anyone here from India.....?

Well hello there. Welcome!

I've seen a few Indian members here so you're definitely not the first. And nope, I'm not from India (I'm Australian btw) but I'm sure you can still make friends here. Do have fun at PC and I'll be seeing you around!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Hey guys! Been a pokemon fan for almost 14 years now, from Dubai, and have played every game except for Crystal! Thought I should come online and share my love with all you poképeeps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back