• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have forgotten a lot of crap so I may be off a bit Lol. I actually deleted all my stuff for this RP on my computer so my attacks and things may be off from before.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Me too, I just hope Sheraku and Daisuke respond. And I know for a fact Daisuke is around. Where are you.... Haha. I mainly started this up again because, well, I miss it so much, thus I was thinking we need to plot. First of all, Maya(evil) hasn't awoken just yet, so theres one thing, but I was thinking we maybe start to incorporate some more stuff The tournement has ended, everyone is friends kinda. What now? A mysterious earthquake, but where from. We need to contact Sheraku in any way possible, coz we need his leadership :D

(or we could, you know, start a completely new rp based on this and we can add new characters into it?)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It is possible we could restart and make some type of new thing, but staying closely to what we have done. I honestly hate most of the crap I have done lol. The RP started back in July, so it is possible any new people that join are going to be totally lost. Heck I was totally lost for a while when I joined like a month or so after Lol.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
What about we start orre again, and exclude the demonic sidetracking nonsense?? leave it as, shadow pokemon, evil team massive tournament? (with kalos pkmn?)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Up to you and I guess Sheraku. It will breath new life into it. I am sure we can get a nice amount of people into it.

I think we could make it a Shadow War or something similar.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I was thinking that, or shadow pokémon have become too frequent and the problem is getting out of handf. Either way works.

Years
Well well, good to see that my RP has made this much of an impact to at least a few players. How can I refuse keeping it going? That's right I can't, haha. Noticed you guys mentioning restarting it, and yet posted on the original. I'm down for either, might actually prefer restarting it, though. If not to put it on original track, however I do also like the direction that this one is going, minus some aspects.

Guess we can put it to a vote on continuing or backtracking by restarting a new one. Such a tough decision though, we've come so far, but at the same time it'd be awesome to completely redo it.

My vote overall is probably leaning towards restarting.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm up for a restart - the hectic demonic influence and high mania levels throughout the timeline of such a specimin unknown to the common dictionary.

I pick yay over nay.

My post is leading on to an excuse for the restart, however I won't be using Yuki no more. Hehehe, what about a teenage Kio... Mwahahaha. Daisuke gets it. No, no, I will genuinely start a new character when we restart. Yuki's gone now, poof, in Unova haha.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm no good at plots, Sheraku do sumin. Maybe like the world just gets deleted and reborn or some shiz. Haha.

Last edited:
Years
Alrighty then, Restart it is! Got the new thread up waiting approval (re-approval) Pretty sure this one may take an entirely different direction, as somewhat mentioned already.

Gunna try to focus it more on the Crime Syndicates and Shadow Pokemon.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will do some work on the characters I have, Iruko and Kaitlyn. I might change Iruko's name a bit and I will be doing a lot of rework on him. Kaitlyn I will have to think about a lot. I never really revealed a lot about her, so this will be a good time to restart things.

To be honest, I will probably make Kaitlyn totally different so that she is not a relative of a historical character in pokemon, so that I am not limited to what she can say or do.

Also, I don't know if it is against the rules. I think it is more in the 'grey' area. Something that has never been brought up or occurred. Though it might be best just to restart the whole thing with a new thread. If we get new people, which we might, there is a lot of old pages that may cause confusion.

Years
Okay Iceman, sounds good. Lookin' forward to your modified SU. Also Good Point, I'll put up a new Thread now, anyway. So I guess it'd be best to hold off on SUs until the new one gets accepted (which I hope it does.) Don't really see why not seeing as this one was.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sounds good. I think I'm gonna make my character real deep this time.... Like an x-cop with an unfinished case, and then he finds a lead randomly and then has to. NOO STUFF IT IM GOING TO YUKI'S SISTER! he never had one? Well now he does!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It is going to take some time before I am done with the SU's. I'll try to have at least one finished by tomorrow if not both.

I did manage to find some pictures for the character though. Though one is over used Lol, but it is one of the better character designs I have seen to match what I want.

It took less time than I had thought to redo the SU for Iruko who is now Dalex and Kaitlyn's SU came pretty easily.

Last edited:
Years
Nice! Take your time coming up with your characters, as it still may be awhile until they are actually put into action.

Maybe sad to hear to some, but Seth is going to be taking quite a different role this time around. In the beginning he's not going to be making much of an appearance, and even when he does he probably won't have much to say. Of course he'll still be playing a major part, come later in the story-line. Just giving fair warning that it'll probably be best for your character(s) to stay out of his way, for awhile at least.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's fair, I mean with Yuki gone he probably just got lonely and sad, but with Yuki's sister around, who btw shall be an 8 year old girl, I'm sure he'll feel a little nostalgic in the end :)

Years
Seth is still going to be very well known throughout the Region, but he's an actual Snagger this time. Not like the original heroes of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness who had morals, but an; "Oh no, it's Seth Zypher, run!" type character. The reason he's not going to be making much of an initial appearance is that he is starting off MASSIVELY Over-Powered, so I'm not sure if fair would be the word to describe him.

Is Yuki's Sister still going to be "evil," maybe not so much demonic, but you know...messed up or whatever? I can see it, just a little 8-year old girl who ends up for some reason just being a major BA. This is the Orre Region so there isn't really a law saying people under 10 can't have Pokemon.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
No, Yuki's sister is actually the other part of Evil Maya, but that isn't exactly gonna come into play, especially considering we may even have new people joining the crowds, and we wouldn't want them getting confuzzled now would we? haha, I have major plans to reveal Maya's past slowly to the other characters, obviously she will be oblivious to her being the actual spawn of Satan himself, but the concept is still there, and I can evolve that into an individual story that I can tag someone into. :) To beat a demon, remember, you must think like a demon, if you don't get corrupted first :D That's why demons are so damn cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back