Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5501    
Old November 20th, 2013 (4:26 PM).
E-nja E-nja is offline
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Latis93 View Post
    Hey,anyone want to trade?
    That depends on what you want to trade I guess.

    Anyone know where I can get HM flash?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #5502    
    Old November 20th, 2013 (10:12 PM).
    Latis93's Avatar
    Latis93 Latis93 is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Location: Bangladesh.Though I think you're not familiar with it.
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 70
      Yes,I know where you can get the HM Flash,In the house in krypton city next to the building where Pokeball are created
      __________________
      You messed stuff in the wrong anime Piccolo,Colossal Titan and Ironman
      Reply With Quote
        #5503    
      Old November 21st, 2013 (7:42 AM).
      salman pd star's Avatar
      salman pd star salman pd star is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2012
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 25
        amazing

        update i love it more
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #5504    
        Old November 22nd, 2013 (7:01 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by Deolin.
        Deolin's Avatar
        Deolin Deolin is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2013
          Location: South Africa
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 3
          Heyy People , I'm a BiG Pokemon Fan , and this game is great i've been playing for a while gt a great team verse them :D

          RPEXPREVPTElOAFRoZSBCZXN0IE1hbiBXb247KQAASSBLbm93LCBJJ20gU3Ryb25n
          AAApAwYBQQqYd1+L003pB0VIvp8QTbyLEPC8z1UC8MJeTe/AUR/xxEIUvItO
          0byLtk28NBAsvLERXryLEE28ixBNvIsQTfGLiXkMi3/S/xBFSL6fEE28ixD6
          vM9VAvDCXk3oxFcI6MJTTbyLPxG8i+9NvHIQVL39EFy9ixBNvIsQTb2LEE1V
          OIxhrop3afLERUi+nxBNvIsQhbzPVQLwwl5N8t5KAfnKVk28iyE3vIvvTbx3
          EEy8wBEnvIsQTbyKEEy8ixBN79AEWb+KcXWRE0VIvp8QTbyLEPi8z1UC8MJe
          TfHKQh70318A7IsS67yL7028IRF0vK8QC7yLEE28ixBNvIsQTfgLU18pir1C
          mXBFSL6fEE28ixD2vM9VAvDCXk3w3kgf/dIQTbyLJ6m8i+9NvKcQQb3UEeu9
          ixBNvIsQTbyLEE0FSI1fNIqhWMMrRUi+nxBNvIsQibzPVQLwwl5N9cVWCO7F
          UR35i9RTvYvvTby/EPq8JxA/vYsQTL2LEU28ixBNvIsQTQ==

          Also I'm Available For Trades :

          I Have The Mystery Gift Celebi Up For Trade
          A Ditto (Which Is Super-Rare to Find:D)
          And I Have An Electabuzz With A Magnet If Anyone Else Has One Will They Please Trade With Me So We Can Both Evolve Them:D

          Thanks Much Appreciated Email/PM Me If U Interested.!
          __________________
          PoKe-Master
          Reply With Quote
            #5505    
          Old November 23rd, 2013 (12:06 PM).
          Deolin's Avatar
          Deolin Deolin is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2013
            Location: South Africa
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 3
            Hi, i Caught a Porygon :D (took over 2 hours to find)
            Does Anyone know where / How to get an Up-Grade to evolve it?

            Thanks!
            __________________
            PoKe-Master
            Reply With Quote
              #5506    
            Old November 24th, 2013 (1:37 PM). Edited November 24th, 2013 by GiratinaRider.
            GiratinaRider's Avatar
            GiratinaRider GiratinaRider is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!. I really can't wait to play. The storyline looks pretty intresting. But i download the zip and then unzip it and there is no ips or gba file please help!!
              __________________


              Reply With Quote
                #5507    
              Old November 30th, 2013 (4:53 AM).
              dus3's Avatar
              dus3 dus3 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Malaysia
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 23
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Deolin View Post
                Heyy People , I'm a BiG Pokemon Fan , and this game is great i've been playing for a while gt a great team verse them :D

                RPEXPREVPTElOAFRoZSBCZXN0IE1hbiBXb247KQAASSBLbm93LCBJJ20gU3Ryb25n
                AAApAwYBQQqYd1+L003pB0VIvp8QTbyLEPC8z1UC8MJeTe/AUR/xxEIUvItO
                0byLtk28NBAsvLERXryLEE28ixBNvIsQTfGLiXkMi3/S/xBFSL6fEE28ixD6
                vM9VAvDCXk3oxFcI6MJTTbyLPxG8i+9NvHIQVL39EFy9ixBNvIsQTb2LEE1V
                OIxhrop3afLERUi+nxBNvIsQhbzPVQLwwl5N8t5KAfnKVk28iyE3vIvvTbx3
                EEy8wBEnvIsQTbyKEEy8ixBN79AEWb+KcXWRE0VIvp8QTbyLEPi8z1UC8MJe
                TfHKQh70318A7IsS67yL7028IRF0vK8QC7yLEE28ixBNvIsQTfgLU18pir1C
                mXBFSL6fEE28ixD2vM9VAvDCXk3w3kgf/dIQTbyLJ6m8i+9NvKcQQb3UEeu9
                ixBNvIsQTbyLEE0FSI1fNIqhWMMrRUi+nxBNvIsQibzPVQLwwl5N9cVWCO7F
                UR35i9RTvYvvTby/EPq8JxA/vYsQTL2LEU28ixBNvIsQTQ==

                Also I'm Available For Trades :

                I Have The Mystery Gift Celebi Up For Trade
                A Ditto (Which Is Super-Rare to Find:D)
                And I Have An Electabuzz With A Magnet If Anyone Else Has One Will They Please Trade With Me So We Can Both Evolve Them:D

                Thanks Much Appreciated Email/PM Me If U Interested.!
                LOL i battled your team n i thought u have completed the game. you got skarmory togetic nuzleaf luxray marshtomp infernape all lvl 30. my luxray lvl 90 wipe them all easily :D
                Reply With Quote
                  #5508    
                Old December 13th, 2013 (9:39 AM).
                Evilrake's Avatar
                Evilrake Evilrake is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 84
                  The UI looks great, and basing the storyline around the plates sounds very interesting. My main criticism is that from the screens you've shown the maps look a little plain. Maybe you could post one or two of your better and worse ones into the map evaluation thread and pick up on some proper feedback?
                  __________________
                  Creator of Pokemon Sekai

                  Reply With Quote
                    #5509    
                  Old December 13th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
                  Lunos's Avatar
                  Lunos Lunos is offline
                  Uruguayan Random Guy
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Posts: 902
                    Little question: why i cant listen the game's music in Windows XP? :/


                    Cya~
                    Reply With Quote
                      #5510    
                    Old December 14th, 2013 (9:45 AM).
                    thewoahalex thewoahalex is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
                      Little question: why i cant listen the game's music in Windows XP? :/


                      Cya~
                      I use XP aswell and it works fine. When you have the game open on the taskbar (thing on bottom next to start button) open up Properties by Right clicking. Then it should be the one that ends in ME that means Music Effects. make sure it's ticked. same for SE (sound effects) if you want you want them on


                      Great game. found a glitch in the mine where i can walk in walls.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #5511    
                      Old December 14th, 2013 (9:48 AM).
                      Kitx's Avatar
                      Kitx Kitx is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2
                        badges look great c: keep up the good work
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #5512    
                        Old December 14th, 2013 (11:13 AM).
                        Lunos's Avatar
                        Lunos Lunos is offline
                        Uruguayan Random Guy
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Posts: 902
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by thewoahalex View Post
                          I use XP aswell and it works fine. When you have the game open on the taskbar (thing on bottom next to start button) open up Properties by Right clicking. Then it should be the one that ends in ME that means Music Effects. make sure it's ticked. same for SE (sound effects) if you want you want them on


                          Great game. found a glitch in the mine where i can walk in walls.
                          I have the 4 options checked :/ ..


                          Cya~
                          Reply With Quote
                            #5513    
                          Old December 15th, 2013 (11:18 AM).
                          rajvir's Avatar
                          rajvir rajvir is offline
                          Pokemon Master
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Location: Canada
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 173
                            I know there is an additional download for the battle scene graphics right?

                            Where can I go to find it and how should I install it?
                            __________________
                            ROM hacking FAQ - This tells you how to patch IPS files, so that you can play hacks

                            I support
                            Reply With Quote
                              #5514    
                            Old December 17th, 2013 (5:36 AM).
                            Deolin's Avatar
                            Deolin Deolin is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2013
                              Location: South Africa
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 3
                              Hi, Dus3 , I was'nt complete with the game back them now i am , my inferneape is now level 127 my luxray is level 115 , that skarmory was just there for fly i took it out, shiftry is level 123 and togekiss is level 115 , marshtomp is level 115. B)
                              __________________
                              PoKe-Master
                              Reply With Quote
                                #5515    
                              Old December 18th, 2013 (7:35 AM). Edited December 18th, 2013 by dus3.
                              dus3's Avatar
                              dus3 dus3 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: Malaysia
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 23
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Deolin View Post
                                Hi, Dus3 , I was'nt complete with the game back them now i am , my inferneape is now level 127 my luxray is level 115 , that skarmory was just there for fly i took it out, shiftry is level 123 and togekiss is level 115 , marshtomp is level 115. B)
                                nice team u got there. i want battle pleaaase XD

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by GiratinaRider View Post
                                THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!. I really can't wait to play. The storyline looks pretty intresting. But i download the zip and then unzip it and there is no ips or gba file please help!!
                                this is not a gba game (hack game). this is a fan-made game created from scratch. click Game.exe file to play
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #5516    
                                Old December 22nd, 2013 (7:13 PM).
                                Lunos's Avatar
                                Lunos Lunos is offline
                                Uruguayan Random Guy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                                  Posts: 902
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
                                  I have the 4 options checked :/ ..


                                  Cya~
                                  Pleeease, help meeeh T_T

                                  EDIT:
                                  Best lucky ever..



                                  Cya~
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #5517    
                                  Old December 22nd, 2013 (11:55 PM).
                                  dus3's Avatar
                                  dus3 dus3 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                    Location: Malaysia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 23
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
                                    Pleeease, help meeeh T_T

                                    EDIT:
                                    Best lucky ever..



                                    Cya~
                                    so unlucky. keep playing maybe u can find more XD
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #5518    
                                    Old December 27th, 2013 (3:51 PM). Edited December 27th, 2013 by White Raven.
                                    White Raven's Avatar
                                    White Raven White Raven is offline
                                    Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                                      Age: 17
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Bold
                                      Posts: 266
                                      ;_; TRIED PLAYING ON GBA4IOS BUT....
                                      __________________
                                      ^This is Dane Dehaan. He once cried eating a hamburger. He is Harry Osborn/The Green Goblin. He is Anna Woods'.^
                                      Mandopop Lover since 2008
                                      THE MYSTERIOUS METEORITE IS ON AN ISLAND OFF LAROUSSE CITY, OWNED BY MOI. THEREFORE, IT IS MY TRADEMARK
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #5519    
                                      Old January 1st, 2014 (1:26 AM).
                                      Chrisario's Avatar
                                      Chrisario Chrisario is offline
                                      Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                                        Location: In friend Safari
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 113
                                        I never found an Amulet Coin in the game when I got to Arceus it showed an error!
                                        I played it was awesome it was the 1st Rpg xp game I evered played
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #5520    
                                        Old January 1st, 2014 (6:47 AM). Edited January 2nd, 2014 by Bangladeshi.
                                        Bangladeshi's Avatar
                                        Bangladeshi Bangladeshi is offline
                                        I sell cookies
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                                          Location: Sylhet,Bangladesh
                                          Age: 21
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 61
                                          I discovered this game recently and started playing it and i am really into it!you and your whole team did a great hardwork and made an awesome fangame!thanks for making such a wonderful game!and some questions from me,
                                          1)Can i explore all the places in Hoen?
                                          2)What to do after the league ends?
                                          3)Where actually the game ends?
                                          And last thing are you working on any other game?thanks again!
                                          __________________
                                          Never forget what you are,
                                          Rest of the world will not,
                                          Wear it like an Armour and it can never be used to hurt you.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #5521    
                                          Old January 2nd, 2014 (5:21 AM).
                                          linkthehero's Avatar
                                          linkthehero linkthehero is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 66
                                            hey is it ok if i make a remix of the tiltle music
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #5522    
                                            Old January 2nd, 2014 (11:26 PM).
                                            cooltrainerShubham cooltrainerShubham is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                                              Posts: 3
                                              hii friends can i go to lilicove city??
                                              and if any1 knows the location of dratini plzzz tell meee....
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #5523    
                                              Old January 3rd, 2014 (9:53 AM).
                                              Muhammadin Muhammadin is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2013
                                                Location: Victoria,Federal Territory Labuan,Malaysia
                                                Age: 21
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 1
                                                This game is awesome. I completed the game mission,defeated the GAIA WING member three times and the League. There still few things that missing and i hope for new addon to the game.

                                                Here the addon i really like to see in the game in the near future
                                                1. Manaphy is not in this game. I really love Legendary and want to collect/catch em all.
                                                2. Black and White and Black 2 White 2 is already release so i hope they implement the new gen to this game. Also the legendary.
                                                3. New places like Jotho and Hoenn that you promise.
                                                4. Rival and bosses. Lack of Rival really bother me but save my time. Sometime i hate rival battle.
                                                5. Easy shadow dimension. Really hard.

                                                I am not asking this as a request but just my opinion. I really love this game and i hope new update and addon will add this game more fun and excitement.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #5524    
                                                Old January 4th, 2014 (12:57 AM).
                                                Latis93's Avatar
                                                Latis93 Latis93 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                                  Location: Bangladesh.Though I think you're not familiar with it.
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Hasty
                                                  Posts: 70
                                                  Hey,I am looking for any lvl.80+ grass,fire or electric type pokemon.Pls tell me if you have any.
                                                  __________________
                                                  You messed stuff in the wrong anime Piccolo,Colossal Titan and Ironman
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #5525    
                                                  Old January 4th, 2014 (10:08 PM).
                                                  dus3's Avatar
                                                  dus3 dus3 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                                    Location: Malaysia
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 23
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Latis93 View Post
                                                    Hey,I am looking for any lvl.80+ grass,fire or electric type pokemon.Pls tell me if you have any.
                                                    i got luxray, infernape, venusaur, raichu, misimagius, manectric and gengar all lvl 80+
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:38 PM.