Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1226    
Old November 16th, 2013 (9:40 PM).
Rukario's Avatar
Rukario Rukario is offline
  • Owner
  • Battle Server Staff
  • Platinum Tier
  • Social Media
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Somewhere in Ilex Forest
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 7,502
yes. You can set your time in the user control panel.. http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

ninja'd
__________________
- Rukario -


Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Relevant Advertising!

  #1227    
Old November 16th, 2013 (9:52 PM).
Blueredemption's Avatar
Blueredemption Blueredemption is offline
Never stop exploring!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 467
I don't know how i missed that o.o thanks!
__________________
  #1228    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:40 PM).
ramibas299's Avatar
ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Boston
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 96
    Am I allowed to change my name somehow? If so where do I ask about it?
    __________________
      #1229    
    Old November 20th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
    Sniper's Avatar
    Sniper Sniper is offline
    ふゆかい
       
      Join Date: Nov 2013
      Location: Philippines
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 1,453
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ramibas299 View Post
      Am I allowed to change my name somehow? If so where do I ask about it?
      I'm afraid changing your current username is not allowed-- I think?
      __________________


        #1230    
      Old November 20th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
      Incineroar's Avatar
      Incineroar Incineroar is offline
      the spirit of the fighter
      • Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • Developer
       
      Join Date: May 2009
      Location: Iki Town
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 13,484
      Yeah, as it currently stands, name changes cannot be done, but I'm not sure if that will change as we're on a new server and with PC 2.0 coming up.
      __________________
        #1231    
      Old November 20th, 2013 (11:44 PM).
      ramibas299's Avatar
      ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
      GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
         
        Join Date: Nov 2010
        Location: Boston
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 96
        Aww ._.
        Well I tried. Oh well... Thanks for the answer :3
        __________________
          #1232    
        Old November 20th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
        adventure's Avatar
        adventure adventure is offline
        Page of Hope
        • Super Moderator
        • Platinum Tier
        • Social Media
        • Discord Moderoid
         
        Join Date: Nov 2007
        Location: Skaia
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Naive
        Posts: 27,416
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ramibas299 View Post
        Aww ._.
        Well I tried. Oh well... Thanks for the answer :3
        Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done :)
        __________________

        roxyjanedirkcallie
        Hope to me is all about believing in stuff.
          #1233    
        Old November 21st, 2013 (2:15 AM).
        ramibas299's Avatar
        ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
        GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
           
          Join Date: Nov 2010
          Location: Boston
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 96
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
          Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done
          This account has the email that I use, so I rather stay with it
          __________________
            #1234    
          Old November 21st, 2013 (2:55 PM).
          wjmdem's Avatar
          wjmdem wjmdem is offline
          Fallen Zero
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 5
            i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

            but now it is gone

            yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...
            __________________
            Pokemon Lighting-Yellow FAN

              #1235    
            Old November 21st, 2013 (4:10 PM).
            Tsutarja's Avatar
            Tsutarja Tsutarja is offline
            • Moderator
            • Platinum Tier
            • GTGet-Together Event Management
            • PokéCommunity Daily
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: Florida
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 22,127
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by wjmdem View Post
            i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

            but now it is gone

            yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...
            It could be possible that the thread was deleted, but for further confirmation, shoot a PM to the moderator of the section it was in if you want further confirmation, however it's up to the moderator to release information on why the topic was deleted or not.
            __________________
              #1236    
            Old November 23rd, 2013 (9:07 AM).
            Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Feb 2011
              Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
              Age: 31
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 993
              I want to post a request for someone to draw me a Moltres flying picture and a Reshiram picture, where would I ask??
                #1237    
              Old November 24th, 2013 (3:08 AM).
              Wolfpack68's Avatar
              Wolfpack68 Wolfpack68 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2013
                Location: Wonderland
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 14
                Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

                Thanks for the assist!
                __________________
                SV 2807

                My Friend Code: 2165-6372-1572 IGN: Matthew

                5/5 IV'd Breeder. PM me if you want to know what I have.
                  #1238    
                Old November 24th, 2013 (8:20 AM).
                antemortem's Avatar
                antemortem antemortem is offline
                farewell, fated few
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Location: Texas
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 7,586
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
                I want to post a request for someone to draw me a Moltres flying picture and a Reshiram picture, where would I ask??
                You could see if you can find a thread with a [Shop] prefix in Art & Design and see if anyone is willing to draw something for you! I don't see any at first glance, but further investigation might bear fruit if you really want a drawing. :p
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Wolfpack68 View Post
                Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

                Thanks for the assist!
                It'd probably be easier to VM her by clicking here, or PM'ing her by clicking here. She's also more likely to see and answer your question if you do so!
                __________________
                TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
                  #1239    
                Old November 24th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
                Wolfpack68's Avatar
                Wolfpack68 Wolfpack68 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                  Location: Wonderland
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 14
                  Quote:
                  It'd probably be easier to VM her by clicking here, or PM'ing her by clicking here. She's also more likely to see and answer your question if you do so!
                  Okay, thank you I usually try not to bother people/ Moderators too much if I can help it, lol.
                  __________________
                  SV 2807

                  My Friend Code: 2165-6372-1572 IGN: Matthew

                  5/5 IV'd Breeder. PM me if you want to know what I have.
                    #1240    
                  Old November 25th, 2013 (1:39 PM).
                  Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
                  Banned
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                    Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
                    Age: 31
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 993
                    I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
                      #1241    
                    Old November 25th, 2013 (1:41 PM).
                    Nihilego's Avatar
                    Nihilego Nihilego is offline
                    ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト
                    • Administrator
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 8,807
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
                    I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
                    There isn't a 'typical' set of dimensions for an image, but you can make a signature up to 350px high and with an image up to 600px wide. The rest of the signature guidelines are here.
                    __________________
                    s͎̭̚ ̪ͭͩy͔͚̰̻̗̩̺ͣ́ͨ̌͡ ̩̳̙̖̖̺͡m̷̱̘͎̝̘̣͒͌͒̚ ͇͖̔̐̔b̝̪͚̞̦ͬ ̢͔̱̟̞̝͙̮͌̅̈̓̿̿i͐̈̃͊ͯ̎҉̟̠͓ ͕̥̣̪̠̃͑͞ỏ̵͕̠̱̬̬̞͛̋ ̨͈̻̱̟̱͓̪n͒̒͂͊̀ ̻̰̰̜̅̃͒̂͞tͭ̍̈́ ͙͇̘͕͍̜̖ͫ̌̊̿ͫ̂̀:̵̾͒̔͂ ̟͉̜̽͒͌͜p͎͇͎̦̺̙͒͆͋́ͅ ̨̠̠̘͚͖̺ͫ͛̎̉a̲͍̫͖͗̄ ͓͖͍̯̤̼͙̿̆̂̂̄r̬̟̮͖̥̼̆̓͑̃̾ͬ̉͟ͅ ̬̼̗͊͛a̛̯̮ ̮̬͍̙̮̤́ͪŝ͊ͬ̒̎̃ ̧̝̮͎͙͆̓ì͈̹̻̱̾͝ ̘͉͕̭̊ͤ̉̓tͩͯ̉̐ͨͬ̚͏̻̺̖̮ ̞̘͂̋̋ͯ͑ͦ͗e̞͔̎̇ͫ͊͗
                      #1242    
                    Old November 25th, 2013 (1:41 PM).
                    Squirrel's Avatar
                    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                    D-I-N-O-S-A
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                    Location: England
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 9,512
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
                    I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
                    The limits are 600 px width by 350 px height, but you can use anything under that. Just experiment and see what you feel looks best :)
                    __________________
                      #1243    
                    Old November 27th, 2013 (1:10 PM).
                    Nah's Avatar
                    Nah Nah is offline
                    • Moderator
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Location: over there
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 11,500
                    Quick question: You know how sometimes a post has random words in it hyperlinked (and I'm pretty sure the poster didn't put a link on those words)? What up with that?
                    __________________
                    NAH

                    "Heh, I'm not scared of you!"

                    D&DTourney6th Gen
                      #1244    
                    Old November 27th, 2013 (1:14 PM).
                    Olli's Avatar
                    Olli Olli is offline
                    I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                    Location: Skyloft
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 2,613
                    Are the words highlighted as green? It's most likely an extension to your browser, so I'd say check your extensions, and see if there's one you definitely didn't add yourself, as it might've been added with something you've installed. If not, try taking a screenshot of it, so it'd be easier to figure out :)
                    __________________
                    Not removing this from my signature!

                      #1245    
                    Old November 27th, 2013 (6:23 PM).
                    Chalifoux's Avatar
                    Chalifoux Chalifoux is offline
                    :: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                    Location: Mexico
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 946
                    So I wan't sure if this was thread worthy so I'll just ask here.

                    I wanted to change the youtube video linked to my profile, which was a Lana del Rey I wanted to change for yet another of Lana's songs (I like her songs that much, mind you). And I followed the steps accordingly. I deleted the ID of the previous video, and pasted the full url of the one I wanted (because one no longer needs to use the ID and can use the full address, correct?), and when I hit save changes and go to my profile it turns out the video won't play and show an error has occurred. I have tried many thing, such as only using the video's ID, typing "youtu.be" instead of "youtube.com" inside the address and even using other URLs, but so far none have worked. And I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out what's causing this? Is my computer being dumb and showing everyone but me this video? Do I need to clear cookies, caché and all that jazz? Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just Safari being mean to me? If anyone could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.
                    __________________

                    Chalifoux
                    Lives In Shades Of Cool
                    :: can't get thru his world ::


                    Profile
                    Private Message
                    Friend Code
                    Logbook
                    IGN
                    Trade Reviews
                    Pair

                      #1246    
                    Old November 28th, 2013 (12:02 AM).
                    jigglypuffisaduck's Avatar
                    jigglypuffisaduck jigglypuffisaduck is offline
                    [
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                    Nature: Rash
                    Posts: 3,807
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ℛesolution ❦ View Post
                    So I wan't sure if this was thread worthy so I'll just ask here.

                    I wanted to change the youtube video linked to my profile, which was a Lana del Rey I wanted to change for yet another of Lana's songs (I like her songs that much, mind you). And I followed the steps accordingly. I deleted the ID of the previous video, and pasted the full url of the one I wanted (because one no longer needs to use the ID and can use the full address, correct?), and when I hit save changes and go to my profile it turns out the video won't play and show an error has occurred. I have tried many thing, such as only using the video's ID, typing "youtu.be" instead of "youtube.com" inside the address and even using other URLs, but so far none have worked. And I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out what's causing this? Is my computer being dumb and showing everyone but me this video? Do I need to clear cookies, caché and all that jazz? Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just Safari being mean to me? If anyone could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.
                    It may just be the video. Try using another video with the same song. I thought that it may have been a problem, but it wasn't because I was able to do it. I think you mentioned it in your post, but make sure you get the entire ID.

                    For example here's the full address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzsInQljfM
                    ID: DMzsInQljfM

                    Hey, if you need help just hit me up with a message and I'd love to help.
                    __________________
                    ]
                      #1247    
                    Old November 29th, 2013 (7:51 AM).
                    Nah's Avatar
                    Nah Nah is offline
                    • Moderator
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Location: over there
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 11,500
                    Might be a dumb question, but where do I go if I want to make a request for someone to make a piece of art for me for a sig?
                    __________________
                    NAH

                    "Heh, I'm not scared of you!"

                    D&DTourney6th Gen
                      #1248    
                    Old November 29th, 2013 (7:55 AM).
                    adventure's Avatar
                    adventure adventure is offline
                    Page of Hope
                    • Super Moderator
                    • Platinum Tier
                    • Social Media
                    • Discord Moderoid
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                    Location: Skaia
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 27,416
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by No Chance Without Zekrom View Post
                    Might be a dumb question, but where do I go if I want to make a request for someone to make a piece of art for me for a sig?
                    You go here! Read the section-specific rules and have a look at the threads with the prefix [Shop].
                    __________________

                    roxyjanedirkcallie
                    Hope to me is all about believing in stuff.
                      #1249    
                    Old November 29th, 2013 (3:53 PM).
                    Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                      Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
                      Age: 31
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 993
                      will getting my username changed in the thread log me out???
                        #1250    
                      Old November 29th, 2013 (3:55 PM).
                      Honest's Avatar
                      Honest Honest is offline
                      شكرا
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2008
                      Location: New York City
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 11,782
                      Nope, the change will just happen. Shouldn't affect your activity.
                      __________________
                      he did it, not me.
                      Closed Thread
                      Quick Reply

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:33 AM.