• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm ma join... Reserve please :3
Reserved!

I did not actually mean that I was going to join. So it's better close my reservation. I will join this if I have more time in the future.
I see. Come back if you find time then :)

@ Sheraku, could you expand a little on his personality section? What he likes and dislikes etc. And remember Pokémon World is the previous MMORPG released by Nintendo in this RP, and it wasn't Virtual Reality. Monster Art Online, or MAO, is Gamefreak's new NerveGear game and the game you're playing in the RP.

Also remember that you are allowed 4 pokémon and each pokémon can have 6 moves. But of course you can have fewer pokémon or moves at the start (or forever) if you want :)

@ Ziposaki, everything looks great! You have an explanation for the pokémon levels being so low and for Peria not having a badge yet, so you are now the first accepted player of MAO. Congratulations :3 Please wait with posting IC until I give the go. Maybe plan ahead a bit in the meantime, figure out how Peria reacts to the "letter" perhaps?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Scyke, that's one thing I wanted to discuss with potential RPers actually. I think I'd like the AI of pokémon to not be quite as high as in the anime, where they basically are like human beings at times. But also not just figures to use in battle, like they can be in the games. So somewhere in between, like intelligent animals that can understand and communicate somewhat with you, but maybe not come with revolutionizing ideas of their own. Therefore, they do well being guided in battle and have a trainer and such. Am I making any sense at all here?

That sounds pretty neat. Like the Pokemon can understand battle commands and other basic dialogue, but have no kind of complicated feelings and stuff, so like being attached with their trainers. I can work with that.

Also this will be my SU placeholder so that I don't stick myself everywhere in this thread :p

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
I've pretty much got an idea for Peria, who's just going to try and desperately cling on and survive at first. That's why I was curious how much information was in the Pokedex, because Peria needs to learn about type advantages and weaknesses, abilities, evolution, stuff like that (am I forgetting anything?) if she wants any chance of even not whiting out.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Reservation please! This looks pretty cool.

EDIT: And then I read the thing. All the spots are taken I suppose?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That sounds pretty neat. Like the Pokemon can understand battle commands and other basic dialogue, but have no kind of complicated feelings and stuff, so like being attached with their trainers. I can work with that.
Well, those who want their pokémon to have personalities and simulated feelings of sorts can do that too. We'll figure out as we go, where to draw lines, I hope.

I've pretty much got an idea for Peria, who's just going to try and desperately cling on and survive at first. That's why I was curious how much information was in the Pokedex, because Peria needs to learn about type advantages and weaknesses, abilities, evolution, stuff like that (am I forgetting anything?) if she wants any chance of even not whiting out.
I think you can make the pokédex tell the player whatever you feel is reasonable. The pokédexes could have evolved since our generations.

Reservation please! This looks pretty cool.

EDIT: And then I read the thing. All the spots are taken I suppose?
Nah, we can squeeze you in :) reserved!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I have been stalking this thread for a day or two now... I know I shouldn't... BUT I SO WANT TO UGHHH......

This will be a placeholder... if possible.

Edit:

Real Age: 23
Real Gender: Female
Real Appearance:
Jordan stands 5'5" off the ground. At the moment, one thing Jordan is a bit bitter about is her body. She has been getting chubbier due to food cravings, and it certainly won't help when her stomach begins to pop. Oh yeah, by the way, Jordan is almost three months pregnant. So yes, very soon, her stomach will start to expand and her body will begin to stretch to accommodate for the baby.

She has short black hair with bangs that frame her heart shaped face. She doesn't necessarily like her short hair, it is just easier to manage and a lot less to deal with once she gets up in the morning. Her eyes are brown, but those are usually accompanied with thick rimmed Ray Ban glasses. Her skin is glazed over with a light tan and is clear of zits at the moment.

Jordan wears whatever she deems looks good from within her wardrobe. Her favorite going outfit though would be the one with the ripped jeans, mini skirt, t-shirt, and converse. However when she isn't going out, she just wears a hoodie and sweat pants due to the warmth they provide.

Personality:
Jordan is a determined person. Once she has a goal in mind, she will do as much as she can to meet it. People she knows will say she's as stubborn as a mule. It's very rare to see her give up, no matter how much tragedy and setbacks are thrown in her way. She hates giving up more than anything and unless she loses all hope, so it is rare to see her abandon a goal.

Because she hates giving up more than anything, she hates people saying that her efforts are futile. It angers her to hear people tell her that no matter what she does, nothing will happen. She tends to rage when someone tells her that she lacks the ability to do something and people really should watch out for their toes…. and their face… Those are her primary targets. ;D

Jordan also despises people treating her as if she was made of glass. This dislike of the feeling only came about just recently with her pregnancy. People around her began to treat her as if she couldn't do anything by herself. She just wanted people to treat her the same way as before…. just minus and add a couple of things. She especially didn't want this from her parents and her roommate. So what if she wasn't married? So what if she's a single mom? She can do it. She doesn't need to be babied. All she wants is a little faith, and this is probably the primary reason why she started Monster Art Online.

She is also known to have a sharp tongue. As long as you don't mess with her, she is pretty much a nice person. You won't be a target for her feet, hands, and mouth if you decide to stay on her good side. Her tongue gets much practice because she possesses inner dialogue... and a bad habit of randomly talking to herself in public.

History:
Jordan was born in California to Fred and Anne Tran. She is an only child, but this doesn't mean that she was completely lonely. Even though she was siblingless, she was one of the many children that are blessed with a huge family anyways. Why? Aunts, uncles, and cousins. It seemed like she was born into a family with the most complicated family tree ever. Go figure.

Well at least she wasn't completely lonely.

Jordan did well in school. She received good grades and made her own crazy friends. She loved acting and acted in school plays and musicals. In college, she majored in English. It was during her undergrad days, she met her boyfriend, Alex. They met at a Starbucks, of all places. They've seen each other before, but just never talked until the day she spilled her coffee all over him. Ever since then, they began to talk and eventually fell in love.

Life seemed to go well for her. Jordan graduated state university with a degree in English, she was preparing to apply for Stanford Law, and she was happily in a relationship with a boy. However, this all went down the drain when Alex died. He died in a car accident on his way home from work. Jordan was already depressed over his death, but what really didn't help was when Jordan found out she was pregnant with his child.

So yes, boyfriendless/spousless while carrying a child in her uterus was not the ideal situation she imagined herself to be in. However, her child did bring her out of her depression. Of course, she had support from her friends and family, but it was just too much. They began to treat her as if she were made of glass… or even worse, paper.

She managed to get away from this through Monster Art Online. Her roommate and best friend, Simon, introduced her to it. He had let her borrow his nerve gear and agreed to buy one if she liked the game. And of course, pokemon being one of her past times, she completely fell head over heals for it. She bought it the next day and began scouring the game in her favorite region, Hoenn, with her favorite pokemon of all time, Mawile.

Nebula has long, navy blue hair that slows out of her white sunhat. The hat has a plastic sunflower attached to it's seams. She wears a white sundress and a straw bag on her left shoulder. Nebula has three sets of footwear she wears for her feet. In cities and towns she walks around in white heels, but on the road she uses sneakers or a pair of flats with a flower near the top part of it. Nebula's skin is paler than Jordan's light tan skin. Her eyes are also blue, but she lacks the glasses her real life counterpart has to wear. Oh yeah, she's 5'5". (I had no idea where to put this so… yeah….)

MAO Summary:
Jordan began Monster Art Online to get away from people who knew about her pregnancy. She didn't want to be treated as if she was powerless. And for god's sakes, she was not made of glass. Nebula has only been playing for a month and a half. At the moment, She is usually on for an hour or two a day, and so far it has been enough to receive her first pokemon, Mudkip, trade it away for a fabulous Mawile, catch a Lotad, train the two and defeat Roxanne, and grind some more.

It was simple and in MAO, she wasn't treated as a useless human being who needed to be taken care of 24/7. However, life decides to screw her over when she finds out she has been one of the many chosen to actually live her life through the game unless she becomes the first to defeat all eight gyms…

Let's just say the occupants of the Rustburro City pokemon center were left deaf by the repertoire of curse words Jordan has tucked away in her brain.

Starting Region: Hoenn
First Badge: Stone Badge

Pokémon Team:

303.png

1 - Mawile (Gloria), 20
Female, Intimidate, Adamant
Play Rough | Bite | Fake Tears | Astonish l Iron Head

271.png

2 - Lombre (Raincoat), Level 20
Male, Rain Dish, Calm
Absorb | Leech Seed | Furry Swipes | Astonish

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh my. I said I closed spots but I find myself allowing more and more people in ._. I can't say no xD Really hope it's possible to do a RP with 16 players. Never tried it before. Can anyone confirm that it has a chance to work and not turn out as a cluster of chaos? xD

No more reservations after First Snow though!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You'll be fine, Rika! :3 awesome idea to combine these two ideas. Loads of potential.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
You can do it Red, you're a great GM so don't worry about numbers.

Just putting my placeholder. :p

Reality

Real Age: 18
Real Gender: Male​

Real Appearance:

When it comes to Jason's physical appearance, he looks to be an average teen. Standing at a height of 5'11" and weighing at around 145 pounds, he possesses a rather average, albeit athletic build, making him not look to small, but not too big in that regard either. He's just average. His hair is about medium length and is a red-tinted brown in color. It is typically in a sort of messy look, though he is known to clean it up for special events. Moving on, his eyes are blue, sky-blue to be exact. He has somewhat pale skin that is unblemished, though he does have multiple callus' from playing guitar.

Moving onto clothing, Jason's style can easily change. One day, he could be completely dressed up and the next, he could be wearing sweats and a T-shirt. It all depends on his mood. On most days however, he does tend to wear a white undershirt with a black or white button-up. Typically, he leaves it unbuttoned at the top and has his sleeves rolled up with dark , but again, it can vary. His wardrobe is often finished by his black Adidas running shoes although he is known to wear some accessories at times, mainly several bracelets made by Krista and Alice as well as a necklace with a tanzanite birthstone that was left to him by his mother.​

Personality:

Jason Cassidy's personality is much like everybody else's, simply in the fact that it is based on his history. This being said, Jason's past has completely decided who he is today, however, whether this can be seen good or bad is unknown.

To begin, we start with the Jason many people see. To them, Jason can appear to be one of the most cheerful and kind people they've met. He seems to be that teen that is brave enough to be involved with everything, giving many the impression that Jason is a well-balanced person in the regard of activities and sports. Nonetheless, being involved gives him the opportunity to make quite a few friends fairly easily. The entirety of this side of his complex personality leaves him to appear as a model to multiple people. Of course, while many see this as his most pertinent side, it is merely a facade of sorts.

In front of those he trusts (And even then, very rarely), Jason can appear quite different. In these cases, he possesses a solemn and pensive attitude. He develops a need to talk about his problems and thoughts. Obviously, this side is based on a rather bad start to his life and only needs to come up out when he needs to express it. As stated above, he does this by talking, but he also does through music, especially the guitar, and eventually gaming.

However, Jason, despite the personalities often seen and unseen, is one to always be empathetic and compassionate towards others, especially those he cares about. Because of this, he will tend to go to great lengths to help his friends, even to the point of risking his own life to protect them. He also despises those who mistreat their own allies. To Jason, this is the worst thing someone can do as allies are only there to help and support you. This is likely his worst downfall as he will almost always trust his allies, even if they're out to do harm to him (unless he knows it of course). Thus, he is seen as a big supporter of teamwork.​

History:

Jason, as well as his twin sister, were both born on December 7th at a small, free clinic in downtown Manhattan to a poor, single woman who had little to nothing. Of course, having nothing meant she couldn't support her soon-to-be family, forcing their mother to decide that the best option was to give them away. Still to this day, Jason has had a major sense of abandonment and hate for the woman, though she did what she did as a form of mercy for she had truly loved them. Probably the worst thing about all of it was the fact that their mother had left two necklaces with them, most likely the most valuable things she possessed.

Nonetheless, the pair had been left at a central Manhattan orphanage, a thing very abundant in New York, where they still live. The reason being? While many people who wanted kids would show up, none of them seemed to want to take both nor split the two apart. At first, the pair were quite sad about it, yet over time they realized they only needed each other. So with that said, the orphanage soon signed them up for public school where they soon sprouted into who they are today.

However, while Krista, his sister, was always upbeat while Jason's personality was quite sullen and reclusive. He really seemed to go to school only to be with his sister. Yes, he was smart and did well in most of the classes, but he didn't care about any of it. Well, that is until a few people changed his thoughts about the world at the end of elementary.

At the time, his sister and a girl named Alice, who would soon be Jason's best friend, thought that Jason should look upon life more hopefully and sort of...pushed him into the school band as a percussion player. For whatever reason, the young man enjoyed it and eventually began joining more and more things as he went through middle school and eventually high school. While it took awhile to become good at some of the things, he enjoyed the challenges and over time his personality changed to what it is today.

The last few years have been pretty good for him. He eventually got a job at the mall where he made a pretty good stream of money, (surprisingly) that he could use to support the orphanage with as well as buy himself a few things, e.g. his guitar and the Nerve Gear.​

In-game

Avatar Alias: ShadowTorn, "Torn"

In-game, Jason (or Torn to be exact), doesn't appear too different from his real self but for a change of clothes. Instead of the typical button-up, Torn possesses a hoodie slightly similar to that which was worn by many of the male protagonists of the first several generations of Pokemon. The hoodie is blue in color throughout but for the black lining on the inside and the lighter colored pockets. He wears the same dark jeans as in real life and even wears a necklace similar to his own.​

MAO Summary:

In the last month, Torn has been quite active on MAO, occasionally even going over night with the NerveGear on. In the game, he started in the Hoenn Region, as the third generation was the first generation he was exposed, and started with the chick Pokemon known as Torchic. He has gotten considerably farther than many, due to the fact of his use of the NerveGear, even to the point of beating the first gym in Rustboro and making his way to the second in Dewford. He believes the only reason he hasn't gotten there yet was the amount of training he did with his Pokemon as well as finding a Ralts.

First Badge:
40px-Stone_Badge.png
Stone Badge​

Pokémon Team

256.png

Male, Speed Boost, Modest
Growl | Ember | Peck | Double Kick | Focus Energy | Sand Attack

037.png

Female, Drought, Timid
Ember | Tail Whip | Baby-Doll Eyes | Quick Attack | Fire Spin | Confuse Ray

274.png

Male, Chlorophyll, Naive
Pound | Razor Leaf | Harden | Growth | Nature Power | Fake Out

280.png

Female, Trace, Timid
Growl | Confusion | Double Team | Teleport | Lucky Chant

CSS by The Final Watchman​

Last edited:

jhajjar

Jongleur
Years
I sent Adventure a private message and he gave me permission to submit an SU for this.

Real Age: 28
Real Gender: Male

Real Appearance: Standing at about 6 feet of height, Jason is a little bit on the chubby side. Not because he eats a lot but rather because he doesn't get out much. He has a scruffy beard and keeps his dark brown hair in comb over. He has light brown eyes positioned at either side of his face, and between them is a rather small nose compared to the rest of his facial features. As for clothing, he is usually wearing navy blue sweat pants and a pull over hoodie of the same color.

Personality: In real life Jason is in short, a loner. It's not that he prefers solitude but rather he never quite got around to figuring out how to make friends. He always found it difficult to communicate with people, especially since he has a lisp and was taunted for it as a kid. For this reason he always kept things to himself, bottling up his emotions, but always remained calm. Regardless of his social skills, there was no denying that he had above average intelligence. Jason can be rather sweet to talk to even though he is shy most of the times.
However, that is all in the real world, Online he is the worst person you could possibly come across, a Troll. Sitting comfortably at home behind a computer screen, Jason is able to conquer his general shyness to become one of the most annoying people on the internet. In his late teens when truly began to have good access to the internet, It didn't take him long to figure out that it was easier for him to mess with people than befriend them. Whether it was acting dumb, correcting grammar, starting rumors and giving false information or just simply bullying, Jason found so much joy in hurting others, perhaps it felt like revenge for never being cared about himself.

History: In his early life, Jason never really felt like anyone cared about him. Despite being a single child, Jason never got much attention from his parents who were always more concerned about work. On top of that Jason never really had any friends as a child, and was often mocked for having a lisp. The only thing he truly found comfort in was pokemon, the idea of having so many friends, becoming the best and a hero was so compelling to him. Throughout the years He played his first pokemon game, Pokemon Silver, over and over again. Though he never played competitively, choosing to play with favorites rather than more powerful pokemon.
Fast forward to adulthood, Jason is pretty satisfied with his life. After graduating University with a masters degree in computer science, he created several apps for the iphone, not very popular apps but the total revenue from from them all does add up to something quite impressive. He lives alone in his small yet luxurious house, rarely having to leave as he was able to work at home. Though he didn't really work much which meant he had plenty of time to Troll.

Avatar Appearance: Fox has large red eyes with low thin eye brows. He has pale while skin and short red spiky hair. Fox also has dark green goggles resting on his forehead. He wears blue jeans as well as a blue t-shirt with a white pokeball logo in the middle, along with blue half gloves on his hands. Over his shirt, Fox wears a dark green trench coat and around his waist is a dark green utility belt which is used for holding his pokeballs.

MAO Summary: Jason purchased the NerveGear for one reason alone, it wasn't to escape or live another life but to have fun. Obviously living in the Johto region was like a dream for him as he had practically memorized the region as a kid, but this was still very much just a game for him. Under the Alias "Fox", Jason stuck to his trolling ways with the goal to make other player's lives rather difficult. He would aimlessly argue and taunt "Expert" Players, which always brought a smile to his face to see them so frustrated despite being often beat after words. He didn't mind whiting out. But what he was most proud of was how he dealt with the newer, younger players. He would often lie about having some legendary pokemon to scare them out of a battle getting some easy cash in the process. After that he would trick them into adding him to their friend list to send him an item in return for false information usually about how to get a legendary pokemon. It was a gold mine he thought. With the money and items he received from sending people on impossible pointless quests, he stacked his bag with potions because with the team he has, he needed them.
His team was a rather troll in itself, focusing all the real training and battling on his favorite pokemon, Quilava. With an overpowered Quilava it wasn't very difficult for him to beat Falkner and win the Zephyr Badge. In fact he was able to beat most trainers at that stage of the game using just Quilava, except those with water type pokemon, despite the rest of his team being a joke.
He was on Route 32, right before the Pokemon Center waiting for trainers with already beat up teams to take advantage of. when he noticed something odd, the logout option was gone. Soon after he received a message that would cause him to curse the heavens. This was all just a game to him and up until this point had never taken it too seriously. But now he was forced to go on an impossible quest himself with an already somewhat pathetic team. He knew one thing though, that he wasn't going to be stuck in a game for the rest of his life and that He would do anything to get out.

Starting Region: Johto
First Badge: Zephyr Badge.

Pokémon Team:

1 - Rattata "Joey", Level 6
Male, Run Away, Naughty
Tackle | Tail whip | quick attack

2 - Metapod "Tank", Level 4
Female, Shed Skin, Docile
Harden |

3 - Magikarp "Arceus", Level 10
Male, Swift Swim, Quiet
Splash |

4 - Quilava "Swift", Level 22
Male, Blaze, Hasty
Quick Attack | Flame Wheel | Smokescreen | Leer

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Why is it every time there's an RP I'm really interested in, when I discover it, it's already full? Ugh, I'll be watching this thread. Beware. If you drop out, your spot is mine. (that goes for all of you) (err, you will be looking for someone to replace them, right?)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I have finished the SU. C: Question though, as it is a Pokemon game, are there AI Rivals?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Reality

5092-218732969.jpg

Real Age: 16

Real Gender: Female

Real Appearance: Briar Rose is 5'4 and weighs around 110lbs. She has a very skinny body type that makes her look rather frail and weak which she is. Briar has tanned skin and deep brown eyes that stand out against her skin-tone. Her mid back length hair is a chocolate brown in color and she normally keeps it up in a ponytail. Clothing wise Briar dresses in a white t-shirt with a black tank top under it and a black leather jacket over it. With it she wears a black pleated skirt with mid-calf high socks and sneakers both also black. Though the thing people notice most about her is her simple wheelchair.

Personality: Briar is a very sweet and quiet girl. She doesn't have many real friends because most people tend to pity her and she doesn't want peoples pity. It took her awhile but Briar accepted the accident and what happened to her in stride moving on with her life. She's very tough and determined having gone through many challenged over the years but she doesn't give up. One of her favorite things to do is play video games online. When doing that she knows no one has to know she is disabled and people get to know the real Briar Rose instead of pitying her. Above all else Briar is determined and hopeful that someday, somehow she will be able to walk again.

History: Briar Rose has had a tough life. Born a premature baby she dealt with various health issues early in life. Her immune system was almost nonexistent early in life leading to her spending a lot of time in the hospital with various illnesses. Finally when she was six years old her doctors thought she was finally getting better. The next few years were better for Briar, she wasn't getting sick as much or as bad anymore which meant she got to go to school and start to act like a normal kid. Things changed again when she was 8 years old. Her grandmother was taking her from school to the hospital to go meet her new little brother when they got into an accident that left her grandmother dead and Briar paralyzed from the waist down.

It took her time but Briar got used to life in a wheelchair, she was told she would probably never walk again and lost the few friends she had because she couldn't stand their pity. But she stayed strong, Briar turned to video games when she started junior high as an outlet. Online she could be whoever she wanted to be and no one could pity her for being paralyzed. When the NerveGear came out Briar begged her parents for one and finally she got one for her birthday. Briar was thrilled with the idea and was hoping in her mind that the NerveGear would allow her to walk in the virtual reality game...and it did. Because of this Briar spends all of her free time playing MAO utilizing her time in game to finally be able to walk again for the first time in 8 years.

In Game

7e77a24dec5580decb734b28093ed92c.jpg

Avatar Appearance: Aurora is 5'4 and 110lbs with tanned skin just like Briar but that is where the similarities end. Aurora has curly golden blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and she leaves it down. Her eyes are wide and a bright sky blue in color. Clothing wise Aurora wears a beret that is light pink and two shades of dark pink with a pokeball image on the side. She wears a pink tank top that has a white band of fabric that goes all the way around acting as sleeves that start just past her shoulders on her arms and are about two inches wide. She wears a short circle skirt that is a dark shade of pink at the top and a lighter shade of pink at the bottom. She wears a pair of sneakers that are white, pink, and dark pink and carries around a white backpack.

MAO Summary: Aurora decided to start in her favorite region, the Hoenn region and choose Fennekin as her starter just because she could. She decided to dedicate most of her first month to training her Fennekin as well as catch some more Pokemon. Within the first week she whited out only once and managed to catch herself a Flabébé. She kept working hard over the first month catching another Flabébé that she traded with another player in return for an Amaura. Her next step was to challenge the first gym led under Roxanne, it took her two tries but Aurora eventually received the Stone badge for her victory. In celebration she went out and caught an Eevee on the last day of her first month before making her way to Dewford Town.

First Badge:
40px-Stone_Badge.png
Stone Badge

Pokémon Team:
fennekin.gif

Queenie
Female, Blaze, Brave
Flame Charge | Fire Spin | Psybeam | Heat Wave

flabebe.gif

Fae
Female, Flower Veil, Gentle
Vine Whip | Fairy Wind | Razor Leaf | Dazzling Gleam

amaura.gif

Angel
Male, Snow Warning, Relaxed
Powder Snow | Rock Throw | Aurora Beam | Rock Tomb

eevee.gif

Tara
Female, Adaptability, Calm
Tackle | Protect | Dig | Baby-Doll Eyes

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Alrighty then, I have finished my SU! If there is anything you need me to change or add I will be sure to get to it right away. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Sheraku, looking good. Tabris is accepted!

@ Sovereign., I completely adore Glitch already. You are accepted!

@ Curious., I love Reed's determination to win his freedom! I want more antagonistic people 8D Accepted.
Just keep in mind that there's no Save feature at all in this online game. Your progress is saved automatically at all times and if you log out, you log in again in the same spot. Much like in World of Warcraft or anything like that.

@ TheFinalWatchman, looks good, you are accepted!
Also, no not like Green or Brendan or something. You'll find your own rivals in other Players :3

@ jhajjar, looks good to me. A troll player, haha, this will be fun. Accepted!

@ Genevieve, Briar sure has endured a lot. Accepted!
Just please don't center the text in your RP posts because it gets tedious to read :3

@ GoldenRayquaza, sorry about that. But yeah, check back in the future maybe :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I shall have mine up tonight. I'm making some maaaaaajor edits to my recycled character so it can fit the 6th gen. I'm also indecisive about the Pokemon I wanted to use aaaaah. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh I'm so indecisive it's not even fun ahhaha

Remember you don't have to have your starter on your team. The starting region is just so that we have somewhere to be when the RP begins :3

Speaking of which, I had planned to be in Sinnoh but if no one else ends up there I might change :p

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I think I'm going to drop my reservation. My heads going in too many directions with my character (I want him to be a head hot but I've been going back and forth on making him antagonistic or not) and I don't think I'll be able to afford the time to commit to the roleplay anyways. Let's hope someone more capable of committing can take the spot.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hey, awesome! This post'll be a placeholder for now but hopefully I can finish this SU tomorrow!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh my word, I am so jealous how do you guys even make these templates? Ughhh, I hate being artistically stupid. Anyways, I am done with my sign up! :D

Back