• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite KPOP Stars?

Years
If I can choose only one, it would have to be Yesung. I don't care for anybody else tbh :P They're all good, but Yesung is a self-contained vocal legend.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
T-ara
Big Bang (G-Dragon!!!)

I remember being introduced to Kpop a few years ago it was on SBS and they had some music program on and it just featured Kpop and I was like hey this stuff is good. Can anyone recommend me any good kpop artists?
Everything in my previous post.
I can recommend more if those aren't enough. o_O

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 23, 2015
I like SNSD, specifically Tiffany. She's just so, so...beautiful ; w ;

First K-POP song I've heard? Probably something from BoA.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I like SNSD, specifically Tiffany. She's just so, so...beautiful ; w ;

First K-POP song I've heard? Probably something from BoA.
Tiffany really is really beautiful!!!
Great choice in bias. ;D

Years
I don't listen to much K-Pop, but I have listened to a few Hyuna songs, and I really like her. Girls Generation's pretty good, too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
[RUMUOR]
GIRLS' GENERATION will be coming back with their mini album/6th album with korean comeback in JUNE 2014

WHAT!!?? Their comeback is delay more and more T^T

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
I rare usually listen to Kpop but I like to listen to Infinite - Man in Love and 2NE1 they just Bad@ss

Years
My first KPOP song was 'Oh My Friend' by Big Bang. I think the person who sent me the song was trying to friend-zone me ._.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My first k-pop song was SES's Dreams Come True.
Classic k-pop song, but most new kpopers don't listen to the old stuff. :<

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
My kpop tastes have evolved since I first started listening and I'm in a transitional period in which I really dislike all foreign music, but some of my favorites include BIGBANG, 4MINUTE, Girls' Generation (but who doesn't?), Super Junior, BEAST, and some SHINee sometimes maybe. I haven't listened to any in awhile, so I should get back on that at some point.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
My fav K-pop groups are Girl's Generation, DBSK, Shinee, Big Bang, Super Junior, T-Ara, 4Minute

I used to like 2ne1 but now I don't really care for them. And Shinee was the first K-pop group I listened to. Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer were the first songs I heard by them. All great groups too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
My fav K-pop groups are Girl's Generation, DBSK, Shinee, Big Bang, Super Junior, T-Ara, 4Minute

I used to like 2ne1 but now I don't really care for them. And Shinee was the first K-pop group I listened to. Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer were the first songs I heard by them. All great groups too.

Why? 2NE1's song are not bad, your favourites almost same as mine <3

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Why? 2NE1's song are not bad, your favourites almost same as mine <3

I don't know. With K-pop I go through times where I don't really care for certain groups. xD Then a while after that, I get back into them o_o It's weird.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I REALLY love K-Pop, even though I only listen to a few artists/groups. It's not that I dislike others, I just never take the time to listen to other songs xP

Lately, I've been listening to Ringa Linga by Taeyang almost all day. I wasn't expecting it, but it quickly became my favorite K-Pop song ever.

Other artists I listen to:

G-Dragon
T.O.P
Big Bang
2NE1
SNSD
4minute

I'll have to check out some of the suggestions [supporter]恐竜の女王[/supporter] posted :)

Years
My first k-pop song was Romance by Cho Sin Sung (Supernova).. That boyband songs was really good.. Romance and Once Again were my favorite tracks from Supernova.. As for the current k-pop, my favorite are 2AM as I like classical and slow songs more than beat song.. I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me was heavenly~

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
My first k-pop song was Romance by Cho Sin Sung (Supernova).. That boyband songs was really good.. Romance and Once Again were my favorite tracks from Supernova.. As for the current k-pop, my favorite are 2AM as I like classical and slow songs more than beat song.. I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me was heavenly~

Try Miracle of December by EXO or All my Love is For You/Time Machine by Girls Generation, these slow songs really moved my heart, is too beautiful~

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
*points to the signature* ...yeah, that sums it up (:

Actually, I have lots of favorite Korean artists that I listen to, but my absolute favorite is one and only Big Bang, lol. I follow them on daily basis and watch most of their varieties. I really dig their solos like GD's Crooked and Taeyang's Ringa Linga too <3 Others that I like to listen are 2NE1, Girls' Generation, f(x), EXO, B2ST, Trouble Maker, and lots... but I don't really follow them as much as I do for Big Bang.

My first K-Pop song is Mirotic by DBSK if I'm not mistaken.

Years
JoKwon is so fun ! I loved to see him interact with GaIn in we got married. They did not match at all, but he just seems like such a fun person, always makes me laugh haha

Back