• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
granted but the traded pokemon get angry every time you nickname it(cuz you know its old name had nostalgic memories of its past trainers) thus they wont obey you.

I wish their were more fairy pokemon. more more more.(Because fairy pokemon are amazing)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Granted, but now every Pokémon has become Fairy-type and they're no longer special; bad times!

I wish there was a Dark-type gym introduced.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Granted But your Mega miltoc can be Easily beat by a Rock type cause of a Power Communition Problem

I wish to have a Electravire with a new and Unique design

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Granted but its new design looks like a Stumfisk (although is that really a corruption? :P)

I wish Poké Dollars grew on trees.

Years
Granted but the game only lets you pick up the few ones that lie on the ground.

I wish you could catch all the legendaries in the game instead of having to transfer (and remove) them from your old games.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but the IV glitch from Gen III applies; unchanged HP IV's, but Attack is limited to 7 IVs and the rest can't have more than 0.

I wish for all the Magikarps.

Years
I never knew there was a glitch like that :O

Granted but that's the only Pokémon you will be able to get in all the past current and future Pokémon games.

I wish O-powers would last a lot longer than 3 mintues.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but their effectivity is 1/100th of normal.

I wish Electric was super effective on Ground but unable to hit Flying, to make it closer to real life.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted but then they decided that it would make Electric OP so they reversed it and decided to grant Ice some thing instead.

I wish to find a Shiny Duosion already.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
granted, but it hates you...

I wish Black Kyurem would swallow me whole but throw me out of his stomach before I digest but keep me in his stomach for a good enough time

Granted but he throws you outta the "Back exit"....EWW.

I wish i found a real-life, Black, Charizard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted but it roasts you.

I wish my shiny charizard had a nature fit to be a Mega Charizard X

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Granted but it roasts you.

I wish my shiny charizard had a nature fit to be a Mega Charizard X

Granted but on the first time he uses an attack the overload restarts him into a non-shiny charmander with only splash and it can not lvl up, breed, evolve or learn new attacks. Screw you.

I wished i had a chansey healing me up every time i got a hit.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Granted, but you then turn into a zombie because you die and chansey resurrects you.

I wish I was an immortal Celebi with no problems that can travel in time and that I can make it so that people from that age see me as a normal person from that age so that I cant make any fluctuations in the continuum space-time.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Granted, but you then turn into a zombie because you die and chansey resurrects you.

I wish I was an immortal Celebi with no problems that can travel in time and that I can make it so that people from that age see me as a normal person from that age so that I cant make any fluctuations in the continuum space-time.

Granted, but they only SEE you as a person from this era, so your behavior is weird to them, and you stay an outcast your entire (immortal :) ) life. Thought i'll never find something eh?

I wish There was a gym leader based off of a caveman.

Back