• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, there are plenty of topics to chat about...

Anyways,
Spoiler:

I don't mind trying the posting game. I forgot what it was specifically called though.

"Riolu liked to..."
"eat berries but"

As far as club news goes, i'll update the club's story whenever I get the chance to. I have to change the name of the story since it shares the same name as the anime series.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Well, there are plenty of topics to chat about...

Anyways,
Spoiler:

I don't mind trying the posting game. I forgot what it was specifically called though.

"Riolu liked to..."
"eat berries but"

As far as club news goes, i'll update the club's story whenever I get the chance to. I have to change the name of the story since it shares the same name as the anime series.

I got Pokemon X and I went on serebii.net to see where a Riolu was at and it was right on route 22.
I luckly caught and trained it to a Lucario. I was kinda angry when the gym leader gave a lucario when I worked so hard to get my own, I just put it in the PC for breeding purposes.
But what I didn't know until I beat the game.. I didn't know that the Lucario had the mega stone..

I would've use it for every battle...

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Hey guys sorry if that I became not very active (cuz some of my friends didn't remember my special day) so what's currently happening?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hey guys sorry if that I became not very active (cuz some of my friends didn't remember my special day) so what's currently happening?
Just the usual topic discussions. You didn't miss anything important.

I got Pokemon X and I went on serebii.net to see where a Riolu was at and it was right on route 22.
I luckly caught and trained it to a Lucario. I was kinda angry when the gym leader gave a lucario when I worked so hard to get my own, I just put it in the PC for breeding purposes.
But what I didn't know until I beat the game.. I didn't know that the Lucario had the mega stone..

I would've use it for every battle...

I still have the free Lucario in my party. Originally I was planning on catching a Riolu and evolving it into a Lucario but I haven't had any luck catching a Riolu with a Timid nature. I have literally caught every other nature besides Timid... Once I eventually get one i'll try evolving it. Even though my free Lucario has a hasty nature, I would much rather prefer having a Timid one for battling purposes.

Anyways, I haven't thought of a new name for the club's story yet. If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Phew thanks for saying that I was worried sadly I don't have Pokemon Y yet (even a 3ds) but I am watching my cousin play it he also catched a riolu he was also pretty mad about it. ;)

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
New Topic:

Do you think the mega evolution of Lucario should just be another evolution? If so, what would the name be of the evolution.

I hope people get what the topic means. It's just saying should the mega evolution be he third evolution of Lucario.

I'm not really sure. It would be cool if Lucario had a third evolution. The name could be.... Aurorio. Like Aura and Lucario mixed together. A- Roar-e-o

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Do you think the mega evolution of Lucario should just be another evolution? If so, what would the name be of the evolution.
Most likely not. It almost look exactly like Lucario. I'll name Mega Lucario a evolution, named Aurcalio or Aurcoil. This means 'Auratic Metal', (From orichalcum.)

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
hello everyone new member joining ~__~
Activeness: I'm online a lot; willing to talk with anyone else that's active!
Pokemon Partner: Luka my Lucario! (male, lucario sprite 3)
Why: Because Lucario is my favorite pokemon! i also really love riolu! idk why i love them so much, i just do i guess.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

i agree with Taposa on this one, i think if it were an evolution it should look a little more different. idk how to word this, but mega lucario actually does look like a "mega" pokemon to me; just a more powerful lucario.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club braixen!

Do you think the mega evolution of Lucario should just be another evolution? If so, what would the name be of the evolution?
I agree with braixen and Taposa. Lucario's mega evolution does not seem like it would be a third evolution to me. Usually whenever I think of a pokemon evolution I think of a bigger pokemon that looks much different than its pre evolution. Mega Lucario does not appear that way.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club braixen! :D glad to see you here!
Do you think the mega evolution of Lucario should just be another evolution? If so, what would the name be of the evolution?
i gotta agree with you all... mega Lucario doesn't look like evolution of lucario...in fact none of the mega evolution look like evolutions imo.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years

I think that Mega Lucario looks to much like Lucario to be considered an evolution.

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Activeness: It's hard to say, because I'm kind of shy, so I don't chat much
Pokemon Partner: Riolu (Terra, female, missing)
Why: Well, I'm a Riolu myself, and I don't have any friends, other than Terra, who I lost... *Sniffle*:(
So I came in hopes of making some new friends.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hmm… now that I think about it, it definitely would've been better if Lucario's mega-form was just a regular evolution. If it was up to me, I would most likely name it "Daighter." It's a combination of the words dark and fighter. Either that, or I would call it "Fighark." (:

Also, when you get the chance, could you please update my name on the members-list, OokamiReki? I used to be Perdition Haze.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: It's hard to say, because I'm kind of shy, so I don't chat much
Pokemon Partner: Riolu (Terra, female, missing)
Why: Well, I'm a Riolu myself, and I don't have any friends, other than Terra, who I lost... *Sniffle*:(
So I came in hopes of making some new friends.
Welcome to the club Dreaming Riolu!
PC is a friendly forum..u'll make plenty of friends here! :)

Hmm… now that I think about it, it definitely would've been better if Lucario's mega-form was just a regular evolution. If it was up to me, I would most likely name it "Daighter." It's a combination of the words dark and fighter. Either that, or I would call it "Fighark." (:

Also, when you get the chance, could you please update my name on the members-list, OokamiReki? I used to be Perdition Haze.
those are interesting name Nymp :)..i like Daighter but it kinda sounds like daughter in my head :P

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Thank you for accepting me...

I hope your right, about the friend thing, because its kind of hard ever since I lost Terra...

:(

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I apologize for the late update, but I added your info to the main post Dreaming Riolu. Also, welcome to the club! I gave your Riolu the default sprite but if you want me to change it, just tell me what sprite you want. It doesn't have to be from the list of sprites either so if you have a personal one, I can use that instead. :3

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Hey, guys, have you seen Terra? I saw her paw-print somewhere around here.

Tell me if you have seen her.

P.S.
If you caught her, your in for a beating...
>:(
I say that because neither me or her have never been caught.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys! Christmas (For those who celebrate it) is almost here! So I took the time to draw this! Sorry I'm not a very good drawer.
mc_riolu_by_pokemans101-d6yyyhw.png

But anyways, welcome Dreaming Riolu! I can't really think of a new topic right now. Anyone else got an idea?

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
I remember you, *Riolu Master*.

Btw, what you think of the sprite? first one I have ever made.

Kind of hard to do it because she's gone... :(

I'm not good at drawing either, I mean, just look my avatar! I'm even worse on using stuff on the computer to make pictures or drawings.

Also, is anybody working on the club story? It looks pretty awesome so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back