• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
You mean, like cosplay? False, there was one time someone was dressed as Ash while I was at a restaurant in Adelaide.

TPBMHN caught a Pokémon with Pokerus.

False, i found an unown i think it was the letter A one....?

TPBMHN caught a pokemon that has only one move (magikarp do not count).

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
True I think, I can't think of one off the top of my head...

TPBMHN procrastinated on PC rather than doing a college assignment due in 3 and a half hours

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
True-ish, I had a bit of a scare when I thought my Platinum had its data erased, but I can't say I screamed... Unless I did!

TPBMHN left a Pokémon game unfinished!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
True-ish, I had a bit of a scare when I thought my Platinum had its data erased, but I can't say I screamed... Unless I did!

TPBMHN left a Pokémon game unfinished!

True-ish. I was doing a white 2 Nuzlocke and i quit because after the 1st time finishing the gen 5 games, they get boring.

TPBMHN released a pokemon without feeling bad afterwords.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
True. Even if it's a pokemon I don't plan on using I get all "but... I never got a chance to see how awesome it could have been...."

TPBMHN lost a battle against an ordinary run-of-the-mill trainer on a random route.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
True. Even if it's a pokemon I don't plan on using I get all "but... I never got a chance to see how awesome it could have been...."

TPBMHN lost a battle against an ordinary run-of-the-mill trainer on a random route.

FALSE. I had a bulbasaur with extremely bad nature and stats, and Joey beat the crap outta me.

TPBMHN sacrifised a pokemon in a challange, only to see the pokemon he tried to protect die too, thus losing 2 members.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
FALSE. I had a bulbasaur with extremely bad nature and stats, and Joey beat the crap outta me.

TPBMHN sacrifised a pokemon in a challange, only to see the pokemon he tried to protect die too, thus losing 2 members.

False. In my Hunger Games challenge on Red, I had to sacrifice my Graveler to protect my Aerodactyl whom was extremely underleveled. In the end, the enemy ended up sweeping my entire team, including the Aerodactyl.

TPBMHN caught a shiny Altaria on Kalos Route 21 in December 2013.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
True. D:

The person below me has never completed the Nuzlocke (or any similar) challenge.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
True I don't even know what Nuzlocke challenge is.

That person below me has never opened traded for a Charizard(game or card).

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
True. I always use Ultra Balls/Master Balls/Quick Balls.

TPBMHN obtained all 3 of a region's starters in the same game.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
False! Wonder Trade and the like made it a cinch to gather Froakie and Fennekin to go along with my Chespin!

TPBMHN played any of the Pokémon Stadium games, Battle Revolution included!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
False.~

The person below me has never owned a Pokemon game on each platform.

Years
True. I don't have a Wii U so I also don't have the new Pokémon Rumble and Poképark. I also just realized that I don't have any Pokémon games for the Wii either.

TPBMHN soft resetted for a shiny legendary.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
True. I don't have a Wii U so I also don't have the new Pokémon Rumble and Poképark. I also just realized that I don't have any Pokémon games for the Wii either.

TPBMHN soft resetted for a shiny legendary.

True.

TPBMHN Yelled at the PC\Console screen when something awful happened.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
False. Well, I can't remember if I've actually yelled at the screen or not, but I think I have, and I know I've at least sworn at it.

TPBMHN done a solo run with a not-fully-evolved Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back