• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
SO this maybe a noob question but I noticed that episode 10 is up. How do I DL and install it so they it doesn't erase my current game data?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
The game looks awesome:)
Nice tiles and images in the game
Great new trainers
And great that you can climb on their pokemon backs :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Two thing
-Teleport is OP
-Thanks for the beldum.
BTW if you are going to make an army killer boss in episode 11, make sure that it doesn't fall to the sturdy+bulldoze+super effective combo

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Just finished Episode 10... Omg, I really want to continue playing >.<"
What's going to happen to El? I get the guy was demented but I can't help and feel bad for him.
Adrienn is so awesome!! Xe's just adding more to the mystery of this whole story x)
Randomus is so creepy to me now... At first I thought he was pretty cool, but now he has this maniacal "puppet master" kind of vibe to him... Idk, I just don't feel like you can trust that guy no matter how awesome his outfits are!!
Besides his character he was relatively easy to beat, I didn't even know his team but surprisingly I had a Pokemon to combat his. I might have gotten a bit lucky with the critical hits though xD
I praise those of you who took the challenge and fought Arceus, personally he was just too powerful for me.
This game never fails to impress me :D
-that one side quest was pretty fun, luckily the puzzles weren't as difficult as the gym, can't wait to go test my theory on that key later xD
-Totally found Solosis by accident though :P

Team Used to take down Randomus:
-Simisage(Forrest) lvl. 58
-Magmar(Flame) lvl. 58
-Magnezone(Charge) lvl. 57
-Sharpedo(Cascada) lvl. 57
-Dusclops(Dusk) lvl. 58
-Scrafty(Punk) lvl. 59
[Had to grind up these guys, along with the others I've been raising, before I could even start the story... 3 hours of wild Buffalant ._."]

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Nice game, I don't know if sombody asked, but is that girl character Cynthia? :D

Years
Anyone know of a good strategy to use against Shelly's Yanmega? I'm stuck because that thing destroys my entire team.

The best strategy is to use a pokemon with sturdy and a rock type move like Boldore or Graveller. Beware that dwebble didn't set up hazards though, rock blast from any of the 2 previous examples can OHKO it.

I hope that helps :).

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
This is one of the coolest fangames ive ever played. Just one problem...

My Pokemon are level 20-22 and ive only beaten the first gym. When my Pokemon reach lvl 25, they wont obey me anymore. Theres a lot of trainers in the Obsidia Slums, which will probably boost my Pokemon to lvl 25 in no time, so you see where I'm going? There's just way too many trainers and my Pokemon get too overleveled because of it. Idk what to do now

EDIT: I also really wanted to catch one of the Scraggy's :( how you come you had to make them a Pokemon Trainer instead of a wild Pokemon :(

EDIT2: OMG I FOUND A SHINY BELLSPROUT

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
If your Pokemon get over leveled you can always go to the Obsidia Ward Candy Shop and by some Common Candies to level them down or you could always try to catch and train more Pokemon so you don't get over leveled so fast.
-Scraggy is obtainable, you're just going to have to trust me on this, and go back and look for one in the Slums :P *he's an event Pokemon, so don't expect to find him in the wild*

Hey does anyone know if a Reaper Cloth is obtainable yet? *Hints??*
Also, since Fairy types are about to be added into this game, including the type changes, does that mean that Noel will be losing Cafabel as his signature Pokemon? :o

-looking for more sidequests :P
-found the place for the key, it pays off to read those "Readme"s, thanks for the hint x) it raised more questions about the storyline though xD what was going on in that video??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
If your Pokemon get over leveled you can always go to the Obsidia Ward Candy Shop and by some Common Candies to level them down or you could always try to catch and train more Pokemon so you don't get over leveled so fast.
-Scraggy is obtainable, you're just going to have to trust me on this, and go back and look for one in the Slums :P *he's an event Pokemon, so don't expect to find him in the wild*

Ah, but I have 5 Pokes in my team, an upgrade from the 2 I had when I made my first post above, yet they are already nearing lvl 25 fast. And with the Common Candys, that will just make my Pokemon weaker against Florinia (since I'm at her gym) :/ ah well, thanks for the tip about Scraggy, he might help against her Cradily and such since I couldn't do anything to it on my first try DX

EDIT: forgot to say my burning hatred for Fern after just three encounters with him. Pisses me off the way he carries himself

EDIT2: Well after countless tries, I finally beat Florinia. Brick Break on my new Scrafty really helped :D I was also delighted to see that the Canopy Badge lets Pokemon up to lvl 35 obey you, Arceus was looking down on me on that moment XD

Last edited:

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
love this game a lot it has a very good story line:D

also btw, how did you sprite the overwolrds?, especially on shade (my fav) how did you make that?

sorry lastly, when are you going to add legendaries?, I would love to see rayquaza in this game, like you are climbing to a summit then BOOM! rayquaza :D :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Srsly, I love this game. Usually I don't like demos and I don't like RMXP games with real pokémon in it (cause there's a bit more to explore with fakemon) but this hack was an exception 'cause it looked promising ("hmm, episode 10, so 10 gyms, let's try this out!").
And whoa, I wasn't disapponted once in the game. I have 4 badges now with 5 pokémon ~Lv45.

And the storyline is really great. 2nd visit at Pyrous Mountain....what the... ;_____;

Keep up the great work!

大輔

Adventurer
Years
Interesting game, this looks really awesome! Also, I love the reborn server on Pokemon Online, thanks a lot for your hard work and good community!~

Years
I had so much trouble taking Shade down, mainly because of his Chandelure, but I finally managed it. My current team is:
Blaziken L.41 (Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Blaze Kick)
Gyarados L.30 (Rock Smash, Tackle, Bite, Twister)
Emolga L.40 (Spark, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Charge Beam)
Gloom L.34 (Grass Knot, Cut, Acid, Stun Spore)
Noctowl (shiny) L.29 (Hypnosis, Echoed Voice, Uproar, Confusion)
Kirlia L.28 (Magical Leaf, Confusion, Charge Beam, Teleport)

Also, on the official website, it says that both Eevee and Riolu can be caught. Where can I find them?

Last edited:
Years
I had so much trouble taking Shade down, mainly because of his Chandelure, but I finally managed it. My current team is:
Blaziken L.41 (Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Blaze Kick)
Gyarados L.30 (Rock Smash, Tackle, Bite, Twister)
Emolga L.40 (Spark, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Charge Beam)
Gloom L.34 (Grass Knot, Cut, Acid, Stun Spore)
Noctowl (shiny) L.29 (Hypnosis, Echoed Voice, Uproar, Confusion)
Kirlia L.28 (Magical Leaf, Confusion, Charge Beam, Teleport)

Also, on the official website, it says that both Eevee and Riolu can be caught. Where can I find them?

They're found later in the game. You can trade a Luvdisc for a Riolu in the Academy and Eevee is found the forest east of reborn but it's quite complicated to get it. Search on Youtube, there's a guide vid for it.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Aaaaaaah I have totally neglected this topic, I'm sorry~ Looks like you guys are doing a good job at helping each other out so I'm glad for that.

Also, I'm happy you guys are enjoying it ^^

Seems to be a nice game, does it include shiny's?

this game includes so many shinies you don't even know

Two thing
-Teleport is OP

dont remind me :I ill be fixing that soon.

Hey does anyone know if a Reaper Cloth is obtainable yet? *Hints??*
Also, since Fairy types are about to be added into this game, including the type changes, does that mean that Noel will be losing Cafabel as his signature Pokemon? :o

The obtainable list doesn't show le Dusknoir, so that's negative on the reaper cloth, sorry
As for Noel, I had a brief discussion with this on my forum, and although I don't usually like this, gym leaders even in the main series do sometimes have Wild Cards. Because it's akin to his best-buddy Nomos and because it's understood it was formerly Normal type, I'm currently leaning towards letting him keep it. Open to feed back on this though.

also btw, how did you sprite the overwolrds?, especially on shade (my fav) how did you make that?

sorry lastly, when are you going to add legendaries?, I would love to see rayquaza in this game, like you are climbing to a summit then BOOM! rayquaza :D :P

I actually made a spriting tutorialish thing on my youtube. You can see me working on Luna's overworld here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdxszsk-hSE
I'm afraid I don't have anything like that for Shade but it's honestly not that different for any character

Nice game, I don't know if sombody asked, but is that girl character Cynthia? :D

She is not, just a similar hair colour/style (The protagonists were made from some of the most popular items in Reborn's sprite store at the time; Cynthia's hair happened to be the most popular girl's style)

However, times have changed.
And thus, so must the protagonists.

I've been a bit late on delivering this news post, but here it is.

Kuro and Lucia will be joining our existing protagonists on the train bound for Reborn City starting in Episode 11!

kuropreview.png
luciapreview.png

For current players who wish to switch over to these new protagonist appearances, I will probably include a temporary option to do so in the next release.

However! Not to be outdone by the newly drawn protagonists, our existing main characters, Vero and Alice have also received a sort of make-over. When I initially sprited the present protagonists I was attempting to keep to the old 3rd gen 8-bit style. Over the months I've moved away from that with a lot of the other sprites, so I figured it was time to bring the protagonists up to speed.

veropreview.png
alicepreview.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
I just discovered this great game more than a week ago through Youtube.

I love the challenge it offers and played all the way to the most recent episode. This was my first fan made game and it didn't disappoint! The story is pretty damn good but sometimes stretches SoD, especially the young ages of some of the gym leaders. Though having researched the background the game more I realise its not something that can be changed. Nevertheless the story is managing to be cool and interesting and I look forward to where it goes next. I'm thinking of doing a text based Lets Play of Pokemon Reborn on a forum I frequent.

I tried signing into the forum on the official Reborn website (under the same username) several days ago but the admin still hasn't approved me so I can't post or reply.

BTW Amethyst, Reborn was the reason I found this website (and a bunch of other neat fan games) so I hope you don't mind me putting your username in the referral box. Since you technically led to me signing up here.

On one last note I choose my avatar as Pacharrissu in honour of the number of times it has saved my bacon in tough reborn gym battles. Its Charm attack shutting even the mightiest physical attackers down and its thunder wave paralyse hax was invaluable. All other stats apart from speed were garbage, but combined with hyper fang taking away 50% hp made this little rodent a trusted team member all the way up to Serra (who I lost all sympathy for after she beat me literally 50 times over and over -_- but thats another story).

Last edited:
Back