• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Computer Setup!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
In this thread, you are to post your computer setup/table or even your expensive gaming rig if you want to.

I will start the ball rolling then.

Spoiler:

TY

Well this is my setup for now hehe... not that professional

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I like these kinds of threads! :3

We had one a while back, and I posted my setup in the old thread. Here's a photo I posted from there.. there's no need for me to take a new one since nothing much as really changed lol

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Can't post photo atm, but its a 42 inch TV with the pc connected to it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Took this last night. I was sitting on the floor #dealwithit

o8STnIH.jpg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Probably giant image, because you know...iPhone :P I'll resize in a bit.

Not much has changed since the last thread, but as I said in the DCC, I'm looking forward to getting a new monitor soon as I'm using the TV at this time.

Also yes there is popcorn on the floor because my lovely father was there.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
It's moderately outdated because I don't live in the house this is taken in anymore. I'll get a new one in a few weeks...

Spoiler:

Guest123_x1

My primary system, which I use most of the time. The surroundings don't look the best, obviously, but that's my fault.

Spoiler:

My secondary/spare desktop, which I actually use every so often, and keep on hand in case my laptop breaks down.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Here is my desk, I totally didn't just shove everything that was on the desk in the top drawer...
Spoiler:

Years
Took this last night. I was sitting on the floor #dealwithit

o8STnIH.jpg
hehe nice page on your browser there :P

Probably giant image, because you know...iPhone :P I'll resize in a bit.

Not much has changed since the last thread, but as I said in the DCC, I'm looking forward to getting a new monitor soon as I'm using the TV at this time.

Also yes there is popcorn on the floor because my lovely father was there.

Spoiler:
I am not kidding, but I legit have that same exact TV set.. except I use mine as an actual TV.

Spoiler:

Here is my desk, I totally didn't just shove everything that was on the desk in the top drawer...
Spoiler:
Dude, I am totally jealous that you have a Blue microphone. Those things are the best for USB microphones at an affordable price.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Yes, they are really good. My only complaint is that it is a little too sensitive, will pick up the tick tock of my wall clock 20 feet away.

Years
I like these kinds of threads! :3

We had one a while back, and I posted my setup in the old thread. Here's a photo I posted from there.. there's no need for me to take a new one since nothing much as really changed lol

Spoiler:
I have the same webcam :o
This is my rig, housed in a lovely Antec 900 case:

Spoiler:

And my peripherals:

Spoiler:
Omg your case is too sexy. My brother has the same keyboard.

Back