• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon A Legend Tail

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years

Pokemon Legend Tale

Introduction
Hello guys, We are making a hack named Pokemon Legend Tail. Me and Rhytham are in this team. This will be just like the other adventure and the delightfully affected old Pokemon games. Same league, events, peoples, bikes etc I will come with a legend tail a legend hero Crysis saving the world with his partner Arcues. But a twist of story and a fist of action with hot spice chill will be added. Thinking of adding some gen 5 & 4 Pokemon. And tooo too tooo many help needed. And it will not like a Remake of Johto or sinnoh or any anime manga related hack. It will be a new story with spice and emotions. And also thinking of adding some additional graphics like new animated moves, some new graphics changes etc. Thinking of adding Hilbert as a player. But lot and a lot of things to do. so i need some guys who can help us out in this spicy, Furious hack.

Story
500 years ago the world was engulfed in never-ending darkness. It was filled with despair and fear, until one day a savior came in its time of need to save it. They called him Crysis; a person of strong character and good heart. He and the alpha Pokemon, Arceus, fended off the evil that plagued this world. After a long and arduous battle, they managed to expel the evil and return peace to the world. Our story begins from the present day. The player wakes up during the afternoon which causes his mother to get angry at him. He remembered that today, he was supposed to meet his dad and request from him that he get his first Pokemon. Sadly, when he arrives and asks him about, his dad refuses saying that he is too young to travel on his own. He went back home furious after talking with his stubborn father. One night, when the player was sleeping, he dreamt that a voice was calling him. This voice said that a grave danger was approaching which will cause a violent Apocalypse. After hearing everything the voice had to stay, he woke up in surprise and sweating. He taught it was nothing, that it was just another stupid dream. But what he didn't realize was that the world is slowly being destroyed. Earthquakes, Downpours, Thunderstorms, Droughts, everything was the cause by an upset in the balance of nature. After 5 years had passed, on his 15th birthday, his dad agreed to let him go on his journey and go to the professor to choose his first Pokemon. He traveled along far and wide with his newly-obtained friend. After defeating the 4th gym and obtaining a HM and a TM, he discovers that nature was going out of control. Buildings in the town were starting to fall, the roads leading to cities were blocked by avalanches and other phenomenons were occurring. When the player reaches the 5th gym and after beating the gym leader, an earthquake occurs and one of the townspeople enters the gym and notifies the leader that a mysterious shadow flew rapidly over the town and hid itself in the cave near the outskirts of the town. The gym leader says to meet up with him as he rushes over to the cave to check out what exactly appeared in the town and if it was the cause of the earthquake. The player after having went to cave and searched deep inside the cave for the leader; when he caught up with him, he saw the leader surrounded by the townspeople checking what the strange shadow was. Once there, he discovers a dark sinister Pokemon that was responsible for the destruction in the balance of nature. This Pokemon went by the name of Darkcry. The player then faces this sinister Pokemon to try and stop its mischievous deeds and to return order back to the world. After having fought Darkcry and won, he finally ends up saving the world as he saw Darkcry retreating back into the void where he belongs. Everyone rejoiced as they thought that the calamities will finally stop and they might live in peace again. After returning to the city, the player was about to leave when he got a sudden headache and started seeing illusions. A voice started speaking to him and he recognized it from back then. He asked the voice who exactly it was and what it wanted with him. When suddenly, a man appeared before him and explained to him that he fought this darkness 500 years ago and that the seal he bestowed upon the monster was breaking. He spoke of a darkness that hasn't shown itself yet and that it is lying in wait while watching the world fall apart. All these delightful happiness and cheering was just the peace before the storm. He spoke of a monster that its soul and body was made by pure darkness and that he defeated it a long time ago. He said that it won't be long until it is resurrected thanks to a dark group that worshipped it. The player kept on his journey while keeping in mind what that man said to him and thinking of what he could do to prevent the darkness from awakening. After defeating the 8th gym, he found out about the story of the legendary hero, Crysis. The player came to figure out that the man he saw in his vision was none other than the hero himself. This is when he realized that in order to save the world from this darkness; he had to seek help from the hero's companion, Arceus. After he finished his search for Arceus, he headed to the place where the worshippers were going to revive the monster. When he arrived there, the preparations for the darkness to be reborn were completed and out of the abyss a dark serpent like creature rose from it. This vile monster was Giratina. After the player beats Giratina, the person from his dreams presents himself to him yet again and tells him that he is the legendary hero Crysis. He explained to you that you were the reincarnation of him, and that your role was to save the world just as he did in the past.

Current Project

Pokemon Legend Tale.

Application Form
name:
Experience:
time zone:
how much time you can be online (In a day how much time you can spend with us to help this hack):

Positions available
Tile Editor/Inserter.
Music Editor/Inserter.
Title Screen Editor.
ASM Hacker.
OW Spriter.
OW Inserter.
Scripter ( Event writing).
Mapper.
DNS adder.
Pokemon sprite Inserter.
Trainer Sprites Inserter.
Some one who can change some hex codes and make the game look better ( Like adding new animation in moves).
these aren't limited i mean if you can do something else that hasn't listed here so it's great.
Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Team Members
Rhytham - Creator,Half Scripter,Mapper,Storyliner,banner maker, publisher,Pokemon type, attack etc changer.
trainermussadiq - Co-Creator, DN Adder, Mapper, Pokemon Sprite Inseter,Trainer Sprite Inserter, OW Inserter, Half Scripter.
teh blazer - trainer spriter and title screen editor.
darkhearth223 - half scripter, Beta tester.
Pikachuie - scripter.
Shadow wolf - Cries and pokemon sprite adder.
gourang - Pokemon sprite adder & userbar maker.
IndianCharizard - Scripter.
Xvaporeon - Userbar Maker.
X-Tyranitar - Scripter.
Jerson Bans - Mapper,Ow Spriter,etc.
Saturnus - Mapper, Scripter.
Negix - grammer & spelling correcter

Features
Some new graphics change
New story.
New Region.
new player.
some new sprites.
Pokemons from gen 3,4,5 { Mybe 6 }.
All new maps.
Day And Night System.
New Tiles { Mybe }.
little harder then Leaf green\Fire red.
New Gym Leaders.
New Rival.

Support Us
Support us by putting userbar on your signature.
legendtale2_zpsdf70b6cb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
name: Shadow Wolf
Experience: Sprite/Cry inserter
time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
how much time you can be online: Try My best

Additional info ive got all of the gen 6 sprites (front and back) and cries ready!

PM ME !

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
name: Shadow Wolf
Experience: Sprite/Cry inserter
time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
how much time you can be online: Try My best

Additional info ive got all of the gen 6 sprites (front and back) and cries ready!

PM ME !

Great your in. I'll give you a list writing which Pokemon sprite to replace with which.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Pokemon Sprite Inserter and Trainer Sprite Inserter is NOT AVAILABLE

And still many Positions are available :)

edit

Title Screen Position is not available.

CSS Changed My me

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Get Full Support From me!!!
Looks like i have got an event writing scripting Partner!!!!!

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Application Form
name: Jésrøñ bans
Experience:o/w sprite editor, trainer data editer, mapper,etc.
time zone: India Time Zone (UTC 05:30)
how much time you can be online: mostly daytime minimum 1 hour- maximum 8 hours.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Name: Saturnus
Experience: Mapper, Scripter
Time zone: UTC 8+
how much time you can be online (In a day how much time you can spend with us to help this hack): full blown 6-8 hours.

At least to add a side proof of my work.
And link to my old hack.

Spoiler:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Application Form
name: Jésrøñ bans
Experience:o/w sprite editor, trainer data editer, mapper,etc.
time zone: India Time Zone (UTC 05:30)
how much time you can be online: mostly daytime minimum 1 hour- maximum 8 hours.

Hello and you're accepted :)

Name: Saturnus
Experience: Mapper, Scripter
Time zone: UTC 8+
how much time you can be online (In a day how much time you can spend with us to help this hack): full blown 6-8 hours.

At least to add a side proof of my work.
And link to my old hack.

Spoiler:

Hello and you're accepted and can you write warp scripte for maps also?

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
that great i will send you hack when rhytham complete mapping and i complete Pokemon sprite inserting okk :)

and i will add both of you later in our Team Member list because im no mobile

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Saturn look like you are a expert in mapping. You are doing Mapping and scripting. But as Musaddiq said you need to wait. Thanks for joining. And great maps.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Is the game still on going progress?
I'm waiting for the rom and the things I need to do.
I eventually leave the team if it's too inactive, but I wanna know if the team
is still on and ready to make the progress going on good, if not, I'll leave.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Is the game still on going progress?
I'm waiting for the rom and the things I need to do.
I eventually leave the team if it's too inactive, but I wanna know if the team
is still on and ready to make the progress going on good, if not, I'll leave.

Don't Worry This Hack is in Progress and They are just Going to Finish Mapping ang OW sprites inserting in some days!

Back