• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 Plain, but I really like the illustrations in whatever manga that is and the grayness looks transparent on my style which makes it cooler.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Great quality, as well as funny. Saw this episode all month long on Nick@Nite. Anyway, the links are organized and well placed. Very well made.

9outta10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5/10 Not the highest quality gif and the text for the links is a bit hard to read, particularly the link to YouTube channel. I have no opinion on (what I assume) Steven Universe though haven't seen it.

T!M

Years
I literally only see the border of what I assume is suppose to be a signature picture with CSS stuff.

But it looks incredibly messed up.

I think it might be corrupted.

0outta10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
5/10

The gif is a little low quality, with a few tears on the upper left area. The YouTube link doesn't work well on a clear theme, but everything else is good.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Don't you mean "Katy Perry!? Dx" :P

I was actually going to use that image. :D But it's quite tall.

6/1o!

Reactions: T!M

T!M

Years
Very creative and unique and hand drawn signatures are not seen too often. I gotta give this 10outta10 because of the originality, the uniqueness and the sheer effort and love I'm sure you stuffed into this.

Years
3/10

I see your signature image, however it isn't the highest in quality. You're better off uploading it to a site like imgur and using [img][/img] tags so that you don't have to have the image compressed into a .gif, and I'm not sure of the meaning on the quote either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back