• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Biscuits as in biscuits.

On another note, I don't feel like a twenty year old at all. Hell, I feel like I'm moving into the late teens right now.

On yet another note, I was never a fan of games music tbh. :<

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I never know what to assume. When people say "Tea and Biscuits" I used to think that people were drinking tea and eating biscuits, biscuits being almost salty grain product often sold in restaurants and the like.

...Then I found out that, in Europe, biscuits mean sweet, snacks that are more akin to cookies. It's the cultural differences that you never really consider.

TY

I always seem to listen to game music from other games while playing a game xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can make Banana Bread! But I don't know if Gabri even likes Banana Bread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

banana bread is delish! especially if it's made from ripe bananas. :'D

TY

I should ask my mom to bake it for me... I now wanna try it so bad

TY

Holy nutballs i have like the most posts in the Banning thread and i have a huge lead too :O

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ban the User Above you is the new One Above. It used to be reversed when it came to those two. Popularity wise that is.

TY

Yeah, i can remember that game being popular a lot, now its barely active... I should advertise it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back