• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter Writing Competition!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I received your entry as well, Phantom! Congratulations just on finishing.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
1300 words so far, almooost done....and about to head out to go to a gig, haha. what time zone/time is the deadline? I don't wanna be too late :(

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Depends first on if we extend the deadline or not. After that, it just depends on how long each judge takes on reviewing the story (whether they do full reviews or quick number scores). I will say, from previous experience judging writing contests here, that we're rather swift about reviewing and getting the results in. No one will be waiting for months for the results.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Got your entry as well, Vociferocity!
radcat.001.png

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Posting to confirm my entry. It's the first thing I've written for ages, so we'll see how it goes.

This makes mine the sixth entry (seventh if you count TD's "The Lonely Waffle").

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Posting to confirm my entry. It's the first thing I've written for ages, so we'll see how it goes.

This makes mine the sixth entry (seventh if you count TD's "The Lonely Waffle").
I got it!

"The Lonely Waffle" was disqualified for being too perfect. We all know it would have won, so to give everyone a fighting chance, we're not going to be scoring it. :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
The entry time is now closed! Please stay tuned for when I announce the results!

Edit: I just got all four of my wisdom teeth removed and I'm pretty doped up on drugs right now, so the results might take a little longer than what they normally should. Just thought I should let you know in case you were wondering why it was taking so long.

Last edited:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Ah, that sucks. Do we have an ETA on when the judging will be done?

Last edited:
Back