• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
3DS ID: Snoochey
Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213
In-Game Name: Charles
ID No.: 35270
TSV: 935 (Mine) & 549 (Girlfriend's)
Timezone: Atlantic Canada; -4:00 GMT
Game Chat: Enabled​

If you conduct any business with me, please post in my trader review page: Snoochey's Trade Reviews

I have a lot of trades going on most of the time. My memory is terrible and in order for me to remember everything I use this thread to keep track. I would appreciate it a lot if you posted using this format:
  • 3DS Friend Code:
  • In-Game Name:
  • Pokémon Request:
  • Pokémon to Offer: [Include full stats. I will ask.]

If you want a custom bred pokémon then please use the format below:
  • Pokémon Species:
  • IV Spread:
  • Nature:
  • Ability:
  • Egg Move(s):
  • Pokéball Type:
*Note; I am not able to breed for HP types (Only some egg groups 0 IVs - in speed only). Just 31/31/31/xx/31/31, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/31/xx, etc.

Collections

Dittos!
Spoiler:

Vivillon Patterns
Spoiler:

For Trade
[Pokérus] is available for any pokémon you wish.

0-3 Perfect IV Shiny Pokémon!
Spoiler:

4-6 Perfect IV Shiny Pokémon!
Spoiler:

Legendary
Spoiler:

Shiny Legendary!
Spoiler:

6 Perfect IV Pre-Bred Pokémon
Spoiler:

5 Perfect IV Pre-Bred Pokémon
Spoiler:

Hidden Abilities
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:

Looking For

Pokémon Wanted
Spoiler:

Complete my pokédex!
Spoiler:

Items Wanted
Spoiler:

Please leave what you have to offer and what you're looking for. Keep in mind if you need me to breed you specific pokémon that I do not have readily available, it may take some time as I'm a busy man being pooped on and what not. If you have what I'm looking for and do not want anything I have for trade or readily available, let me know what you are looking for and I will do my best to obtain it. I will not do any trades without an offer in this post to protect both you and myself from false accusation and misunderstandings. Thank you!

Scammers!
Spoiler:

Pending Trades
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I'm interested in your breeding parent ♀ Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Anticipation - Egg Move: Synchronoise, I have 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or 5 IV Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/xx/31/31) if you're interested. :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hello, I'm interested in your breeding parent ♀ Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Anticipation - Egg Move: Synchronoise, I have 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or 5 IV Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/xx/31/31) if you're interested. :)

I am interested in both; more interested in the Froakie. Those are just my parents I use to breed with, but I will get on breeding you that Eevee. If you want a female Eevee, I'll request a female Froakie as well (both 12.5%). I'll PM you for your FC and IGN.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 28, 2015
Would a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Male Abra be okay for a:
Bred Torchic Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Gender doesn't matter)
or
Bred Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Gender doesn't matter)

I'm new to this IV breeding and trading. So I don't know what's a good offer or not.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Would a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Male Abra be okay for a:
Bred Torchic Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Gender doesn't matter)
or
Bred Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Gender doesn't matter)

I'm new to this IV breeding and trading. So I don't know what's a good offer or not.

It would be okay. I can trade you a Male Torchic or a Male/Female Noibat for the Abra. I'll PM you to work out some details.

Last edited:
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your pre-bred French Vulpix. I noticed you are missing the other two Kanto starters so I would be more than happy to trade those, although I am flexible if you'd prefer something else.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your pre-bred French Vulpix. I noticed you are missing the other two Kanto starters so I would be more than happy to trade those, although I am flexible if you'd prefer something else.

Both 5 IVs? Either HA? I'll Pm you for details.

Years
Just to let you know that the male Eevee I gave you :
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
♂ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Run Away - Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish, Curse, Charm - [French]
Has a different spread, it's xx/31/31/31/31/31 if I remember correctly.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Just to let you know that the male Eevee I gave you :
Has a different spread, it's xx/31/31/31/31/31 if I remember correctly.

Well ****, my bad! I'll fix that immediately. I assumed and didn't bother to double check since we've been doing so much business together haha. I apologize.

Years
No, no, I should have told you.

My bad. I just wanted to let you know since you listed him as a potential parent. :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
No, no, I should have told you.

My bad. I just wanted to let you know since you listed him as a potential parent. :)

Well I can still use him for egg moves and breed with another parent for HP IVs. Thank you for the follow up!

Years
Hey, nice thread, I've been looking for a Dusclops Safari. Would you be willing to breed me a Duskull with a certain nature and IVs, or would you just trade me a Dusclops that you caught from the Friend Safari?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hey, nice thread, I've been looking for a Dusclops Safari. Would you be willing to breed me a Duskull with a certain nature and IVs, or would you just trade me a Dusclops that you caught from the Friend Safari?

If I take the time to breed one, what nature/IVs/Ability/Gender would you prefer? Also what do you have to offer?

Let me know. I can for sure at least go catch you one in a safari.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Hey can you clone, I have a
shiny 5iv jolly bagon with ddance
shiny 5iv adamant beldum
shiny 5iv impish posion heal toxic orb gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back