• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Of Mice and Men - The Great Hendowski

Closest thing I got to screamo/it is screamo.

Last edited:
Years
"Cannonball" - Lea Michele.

I love Glee, so I had to give this song a listen when it was released. I heard her sing it on Ellen, too... Such a good song, by a good artist.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Great Gig in the Sky - Pink Floyd
The Dark Side of the Moon

Easily my favorite song from them, and on the album. I want this played at my funeral. I will come back from the dead if this request is not fulfilled.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Great Gig in the Sky - Pink Floyd
The Dark Side of the Moon

Easily my favorite song from them, and on the album. I want this played at my funeral. I will come back from the dead if this request is not fulfilled.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Mary's Boy Child / Oh My Lord - Jenna Ushkowitz, Melissa Benoist and Alex Newell (glee)

Favourite Christmas song, always puts me in a good mood. :))

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hero - Skillet.

This song is so addicting it, oh my gosh. ): Once you start listening, you just cannot stop. This has gotta be my most favorite song from this band.

Years
Katy Perry - Unconditionally

Funnily enough someone with a Katy Perry theme (looking at you, LilJz) posted before me here. Still, it's a really touching song imo.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
OneRepublic - Counting Stars

I have no idea why i love this song, but i just really do. It deserves to be number 1 instead of Eminiem's "The Monster" (And Royals could be number 2, if only.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
OneRepublic - Counting Stars

I have no idea why I love this song, but I just really do. It deserves to be number 1 instead of Eminiem's "The Monster" (And Royals could be number 2, if only.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Telegraph Ave. (Oakland) by Childish Gambino. Off his new album Because the Internet, it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back