• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Colosseum (for GBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Here:
LuwsnrP.png

I made a better version with Aura :P

EDIT:
How it looks in the game!
Yj83dI7.png

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
but do you really think it's gonna be easy to impliment her saying "oh that pokemon is shadow" in battle?
Think of it as a challenge then. If you remove the sidekick from the game though, who has impact on the story and the whole Shadow Pokemon aspect, then it's not a very faithful nor accurate replication of the game, imo. =/

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
Seems cool, though I'm wondering how you'll restrict the 'Snagging' to the shadow Pokes.

Pinta77

I support this! and I wanna see this hack end up looking great! I sent you a vm. Check it. Maybe I can help you out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
Alrighty guys. I'm back making my game. Looking again for team members, since no one has actually followed through. Updating with new pics very soon.

Porto

Survivor
Years
AWESOME! i always loved playing colosseum as a kid, cant wait for this gba version

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Even if you keep this short I'd love it. If you could insert the music that'd be awesome too I don't think you need to make routes to get to places. Just add in that bike thing somehow lol. Like how in RSE you could take a lift up a mountain. And I don't see how the Shadow Pokemon would work, maybe after you defeat them in battle you receive the Pokemon? Well I wish you luck. I'm huge fan of Colosseum.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2014
I'm totally supporting this. I really hope it gets done and I'm learning the basics of hacking. Maybe I can help with something, even if I'm not really good! I love the idea of getting colosseum on GBA. Do you have plans for the soundtrack?

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Well it looks really good but for the maps you need to insert new tiles and add more things to not make the maps look empty btw tile insertation takes 5 mins :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
I could help, depends what kinda help you want though. i can basic script, i can map and change the pokemon i can use almost all the tools if you want my help pm me :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
I really like the idea of making a hack of coliseum for gba I honestly really liked the original Pokemon coliseum and I wish you the best of luck with this hack

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. Hacks Studio is excepted from this rule since the hacks there are released. The thread's creator hasn't been around since early March as well, so I'm closing this. Thread closed. :furretlock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back