• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Movies

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
From How the Grinch Stole Christmas to A Charlie Brown Christmas, there's been multitudes of classic Christmas movies throughout the years. 'tis the season so I figured I'd ask what some of your favorite Christmas films are?

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
A Charlie Brown Christmas and A Christmas Carol. I used to like How the Grinch Stole Christmas but it was played way to many times and now I can't stand it. I also love the Nutcracker.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The Holiday might be my favorite christmas movie :) It counts!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I would be lying if I said that It's A Wonderful Life doesn't make me tear up every Christmas eve.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Main Christmas Movies
Jingle All The Way, Bad Santa, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Santa Clause, Santa Clause 2, Elf, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Christmas With The Kranks, Love Actually, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Home Alone 3 & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

These are sometimes considered as Christmas movies sub-genre but are not the main plot of it.
Gremlins, Die Hard, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman Returns & Rocky IV

Years
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Charlie Brown Christmas and Elf are my three favorite Christmas movies, in that order. I have a feeling that I'm forgetting one more, but I have to watch all of them at least once a year, or it just doesn't feel like Christmas.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh right, I actually watched Batman Returns yesterday! Such a weird movie by today's standards O.o But I like Catwoman's story there. And it felt kind of christmasy actually.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Two people have mentioned National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation yet this is the first I've heard of it. What's it about? Is it that good?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Two people have mentioned National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation yet this is the first I've heard of it. What's it about? Is it that good?
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT! IT'S SO FUNNY!

Sorry, I have to remember to use my inside voice. Anyway, it's such a funny movie and it will have your sides hurting by the end of it.

Other favorites include Elf and A Christmas Story.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Elf and Home Alone are my personal favourites, though really outside that I'm not a huge fan of Christmas movies. Probably because I don't celebrate it. :x

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Despite the hate it gets, 8 crazy nights is still my defacto Christmas movie. The moral of the story is cheesy enough, and I always felt bad for the old guy. Also, Technical Foul is easily the best song of that year.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer is my all time favorite. A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation are two additional favorites of mine. =D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Santa's Apprentice, I love that movie and also I love how today all the christmas episodes of TV shows were on ahhh!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
How has this thread had 14 replies and no one mentioned the genius that is The Muppet Christmas Carol?

Shame on all of you, and merry Christmas!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
The Santa Claus 1, The Santa Clause 2, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Elf.

I don't watch too many Christmas movies. I don't even like The Polar Express. :x

Back