• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokémon says "Christmas time" the most to you?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What pokémon says "Christmas time" the most to you? Like, what pokémon do you associate with the winter holiday time the most?

For me, it's probably Delibird. It looks like a little santa and it's delivering presents.

In the anime, Jynx were santa's helper and he used a Ponyta to pull his sleigh. But that was before Stantler was introduced and now there is even Sawsbuck's winter forme that might be even more fitting. And I kind of like to think of a lot of Mime Jrs to be santa's helpers now ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Definitely Delibird. It was designed that way to remind you of Christmas. xD Another Pokémon would have to be Shaymin (sky), mostly due to its color scheme and reindeer-like body. It was never promoted as a Christmas Pokémon though, which is pretty disappointing.

Years
delibird.jpg

Delibird's easily my first choice, but Stantler is right up there as well. And maybe Snover too, since it looks a bit like a mini Christmas tree.

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
Years
Stanler! Stanler reminds me of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer. Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer! He's the front of santa's sleigh~ Yes he's rudolf, the red n-o-o-o-o-se reindeeeer~

Stanler for me.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Delibird! The color of its red and white fur is an easy indication of christmas; and being a delivery Pokemon makes perfect sense in this regard.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not sure why, but to me, shiny Furret in a Santa hat and it will remind me a lot of Christmas time. Furret's shiny red striped fur and the other white one will sort of mimic a Christmas tree or a stocking.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both Winter Sawsbuck and Delibird both scream Christmas for me. Every time I look at those two, they remind me of snow, Santa Claus, presents, Christmas trees and pretty much anything wintery. :3

Back