Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

TrollandToad.com

Old December 28th, 2013 (4:15 PM).
  • Super Moderator
  • Battle Server Staff
  • Platinum Tier
  • Social Media
  • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Gentle
Well... the AIs, the Artificial Intelligence - the computers within a video game. Ever played a video game and just question what the AIs are doing? Like, say, they do stuff that makes you say, 'wow, they're dum'. Or something like that.

Anyone experienced anything like that? Got any AI moans and groans in general? Share any stories if you want!

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 28th, 2013 (7:17 PM).
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Serious
I play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations on Super Hard and the AI constantly Tilt-B's... And some enemies techniques like that are infuriating.

Sakura (part 2) Rush, Choji (part 2) Rush, Itachi turns into crows, the Sandaime Hokage Water Rush. All of them are just annoying beyond belief. Oh and don't get me started on Obito (pre-death) Rush. Urrrrggghh

What's more, the Team AI in all the Halo games are poopin' retarded.

The AI in Final Fantasy 8 seem to know my weakest link and pelt it constantly. Which is lame and unfair.

The AI in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance could be dumb sometimes as well. Like in one mission (which can be seen in Episode 42, Making An Opening, of my Walkthrough) they left me to contend with a Starbolt alone and a barely made it.
Old December 28th, 2013 (8:45 PM). Edited December 28th, 2013 by Legobricks.

Nature: Serious
    Pick any Total War game. Since Shogun 2 diplomacy has been quite engaging, but ostensibly-even battles are still practically rigged in the player's favour. I generally play on hard difficulty instead of normal to even out the discrepancy; that doesn't solve the AI's stupidity as it's the sort of difficulty setting that makes enemies stronger instead of smarter, it just means their army won't mass rout as soon as I touch it.
    Old December 29th, 2013 (12:47 AM).
    My world is a giant mess
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
    The AI in StarCraft II has its retarded moments. For instance i can make a whole enemy army sit at one spot by flying any air unit in a place where ground units (which the AI makes all the time, barely they make air units unless its Zerg) can see it, but not attack it, even if its just a small spot, they will sit there forever trying to kill it. And then its way too easy getting your army up and crush the AI...

Guess AI's love to kill air units more than a entire base
    smiling to the world unknowing~

Quick Reply