• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry, you posted at 5:30ish am to meet at 9am, but I slept 4am-12pm

what is your time zone like? we can do the trade on new year day?

also, hope i am not too late...may i take a giveaway eevee ♀ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Adaptability - Egg Move: Synchronise?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
what is your time zone like? we can do the trade on new year day?

also, hope i am not too late...may i take a giveaway eevee ♀ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Adaptability - Egg Move: Synchronise?

We're 12 hours difference. So right now it's noon for me and midnight for you. I can trade you later tonight my time (Like 10:00am your time?) or tomorrow morning whenever I wake up. Taking my girlfriend on a date tonight and I have dinner at her mom's house tomorrow afternoon so let me know what times work for you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
May I have one of the Adamant Technician Scythers?
My code is in my sig!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I hope I'm not too late. I would love to have one of your Vulpix.

♀ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drought

Sent you a PM with my FC. Please?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
May I have one of the Adamant Technician Scythers?
My code is in my sig!

Yup! I will add your FC now.

I hope I'm not too late. I would love to have one of your Vulpix.

♀ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drought

Sent you a PM with my FC. Please?

Sure thing! Adding you now.

This is the last night of the Gift-Away! It ends at Midnight so put in your requests now!

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I can try and get you the larvitar. I will just need some time. I just got another jpn ditto lv 49. If you want it. Just as a heads up the guy in the pokemon center said his ivs are
above average overall . Its greatest potential lies in its speed. But its hp... its pretty dismal

I dont know about the other one since i use it for breeding. Sorry.

If you are interested i wouldn't mind taking one of those Tornadus clones off your hands.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I just got another jpn ditto lv 49. If you want it. Just as a heads up the guy in the pokemon center said his ivs are

I dont know about the other one since i use it for breeding. Sorry.

If you are interested i wouldn't mind taking one of those Tornadus clones off your hands.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline. Only want the foreign ditto if it's 5-6 IVs perfect. I have a few 2 IV foreign dittos but I never use them, so gave them to my girlfriend.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thats fine. But would you do it for lavitar jpn with guts & dragon dance. Btw its impish not jolly. Its seems to have 31ivs. I got it off gts so if you want the jolly nature 1 ill be glad to hatch one.

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Thats fine. But would you do it for lavitar jpn with guts & dragon dance. Btw its impish not jolly. Its seems to have 31ivs. I got it off gts so if you want the jolly nature 1 ill be glad to hatch one.

I have 5 IV larvitars with 4 egg moves already. If you hatch me the 1 in my "looking for" list then sure I'll trade you as many shinies as you want. :)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks man. Will be starting to get some hatched soon. Hope i get a shiny soon. Will post again when i get it.

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Thanks man. Will be starting to get some hatched soon. Hope i get a shiny soon. Will post again when i get it.

Sounds like a plan!

Now that my Christmas Give-away is over with, I'm back to regular trades. I have some updating to do (I've gotten quite a few 5 IV pokémon to add to my breeding list, but I haven't had the time!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Im interested in your Shiny Beldum (Cloned)
and shiny rotom (Cloned)

My offer:
skarmory sturdy
31/x/31/31/31/31
torchic speed boost (jap)
31/31/31/x/31/31
scyther 5iv adamant tech
honedge 5iv 6-iv adamant
gible 5iv-6iv jolly roughskin/sand veil
klefki careful 31/31/31/31/x/31
mawile adamant indimidate 31/31/31/31/31/x
fletchling adamant gale wing 31/31/31/31/x/31
charmander blaze modest 6iv

Shiny:
ditto
frogadier
minccino
aipom
throw(Jap)
Audino
octillery
relicanth x2
clawitzer
dragalge (spa)
Polywhirl
gyrados x2
scyther

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Yup! I will add your FC now.

Sure thing! Adding you now.

This is the last night of the Gift-Away! It ends at Midnight so put in your requests now!
Sweetness.
I'll be on the rest of the day, so I can trade when you can! :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Im interested in your Shiny Beldum (Cloned)
and shiny rotom (Cloned)

My offer:
skarmory sturdy
31/x/31/31/31/31
torchic speed boost (jap)
31/31/31/x/31/31
scyther 5iv adamant tech
honedge 5iv 6-iv adamant
gible 5iv-6iv jolly roughskin/sand veil
klefki careful 31/31/31/31/x/31
mawile adamant indimidate 31/31/31/31/31/x
fletchling adamant gale wing 31/31/31/31/x/31
charmander blaze modest 6iv

Shiny:
ditto
frogadier
minccino
aipom
throw(Jap)
Audino
octillery
relicanth x2
clawitzer
dragalge (spa)
Polywhirl
gyrados x2
scyther

Sorry, I have all of those 5 IVs and am not interested in any of the shinies unless they're competitive bred. :(

Sweetness.
I'll be on the rest of the day, so I can trade when you can! :)

Sorry I missed you bud! Been busy today with other stuff. Open trade if you see me online anytime!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Sorry, I have all of those 5 IVs and am not interested in any of the shinies unless they're competitive bred. :(

Sorry I missed you bud! Been busy today with other stuff. Open trade if you see me online anytime!
My in game name is Trent by the way lol.
I'll give you a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Clauncher in return.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Your Eevee:
♀ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Adaptability - Egg Move: Synchronoise

For my Scraggy,
31/31/31/xx/31/31, Jolly with Moxie and Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back