• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I don't feel like it" days

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Since today has been one of those days for me, I thought I might as well make a thread about it. Do you ever have those days where you just don't feel like doing anything? You're not depressed, but you're not exactly happy either. What do you do during those days? How often do you feel this way?

I used to get these days all the time, but they've stopped occurring so often. When they do happen, I just come on here and lurk or lay on my bed and think. I'll do what I need to get done that day, but as far as extra things go, I just can't seem to force myself to do them.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Yeahhh, that's about everyday for me. I'll usually lie around, surf the web or play video games. I'm pretty much a loner, so it's not like I have much to do anyways. There's always work and studying that could be done, but often times I never feel like doing anything. There will be those times, come 2am where I suddenly get the motivation to start doing things, but a majority of days, I don't really feel like moving or doing anything at all.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Its everyday for me, whether is it whether I have school, a public holiday or something like that, I just want to go back to bed and sleep.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Since I'm not in school yet, this is most days. Somedays I have things I need to do but most of the time I just stay on my computer and just browse the internet. Come January 14th though things will be different. I start my first day of college that day so every Monday , Wednesday and Friday after that untill May I'll be going to class. Though on every day I'm not at school , I'll most likely be doing nothing or class work.

Ranx

Baadshah :P
Years
well :o that never happened with me .. idk what is that feeling :P
anyways maybe u mean getting bored ...
idk what you mean xd
well i never get bored becuz of my friends .. or i do different things..
I am busy all the time :D

Zise

zZz
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does...it always has to be at a bad time. I'm fairly active in regards to sports and just going out for a drink with friends. However, sometimes when it comes to doing something important (being on time for Uni, going grocery shopping and taking a shower! haha, joking on the last part I swear! :s) I simply just don't do it. After countless pushing and yelling from my girlfriend I have to move my ass, otherwise I'm just a vegetable.

I'm in Law school and my girlfriend always tells me that one day I will most likely decide not to show up to one of my clients hearings. haha

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I have those days a lot. If I have to work, I put on my little mask and fake laugh my way through the day until I can get home and sleep. If I don't have work or anything to do, I just sleep and watch videos.

More often than not, I'm indifferent towards everything and reply unenthusiastically when people try to spark conversation with me just to make it as obvious as I can that I would rather gauge my eyes out than to be speaking with them so they'll catch a hint and leave me be.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have those days on weekends tbh. I just want to spend the weekends on bed watching TV and lurking.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
I have had those days on occasion! I am typically a very motivated person though because being productive makes me happy. Sometimes I feel less interested in being active and productive when I am concerned about something/someone, or when I feel a bit overwhelmed. I usually just take some time to myself and hope that I can rationalize my way out of it within a reasonable amount of time. Once in a while you just need to get through the day and get some sleep and it's all a lot better in the morning after some healthy rest.

Years
Everyday, there's always a time where I don't feel like doing a certain activity such as going to school, doing lots of home works, playing, etc.

So what I'm trying to say is that everyday is my "I don't feel like it" day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
That is me on my winter break right now from school. I am bored and find myself going on the computer a lot to occupy my time. There isn't much more for me to do because of the horrible weather and lack of interesting things to do around me lol. I hate it, but school starts again and I can't wait to move back into my dorm.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's been happening to me often nowadays. Most recently on the 2nd. I come down to some sort of depression and I'm all like "you know what I'm just gonna lay down in bed and do absolutely nothing". I think it mostly happens when I'm extremely bored and I get tired of doing the same thing every day.

Years
There are some days where I feel like doing nothing at all, such as reading or even posting in my own section here on PC, yet I'll continue posting in other areas. I often get bored everyday though, but usually I resort to watching TV as a fail-safe.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I don't know why but I have these days especially at times when I have the most work to do. I just think about the workload, sigh, waste twelve hours doing nothing while knowing I have things to do and then weep mentally as I lie on my bed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I have those day quite often, and it seems I experience them most whenever I actually need to be productive. And on weekends as well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, I get those a lot, I don't want to do anything, not even post online, I just feel like I want to sleep all day - I usually get one of those days, once or twice a month..

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
Years
Pretty much everyday for me {XD} But I always end up doing things that make me busy but lazy things are running in my mind

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
For me it happens often, especially during break. I just kind of bum it out lol. Play a game, or just sleep. I have had occasions where I did this instead of going to school but really that was more like a mental health day, I just really needed a break. Sometimes I just need to sleep all day and I don't even have the motivation to get on the computer. It's weird. This mostly happens to me only in the winter, I kind of just want to sleep and be warm all the time :/

Back