• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This internet browser is better than the other!

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
I use Firefox more than anything else, but sometimes I prefer Opera over Firefox because Opera runs faster. I don't use Chrome unless I'm on my iPod because it's pretty much a piece of crap that constantly crashes, it's the 2013 Internet Explorer.

/inb4 "omg it has incognito"
There are many ways to go incognito.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My main browser is google chrome and its one of the great browser ever. i like to use opera mini 4 actually in andrioid phones and i also sometime use internet explorer. Well google chrome is very handy and very easy to use. Google is the best i think.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I use Firefox even though it's started sucking since they began the rapid release schedule. I've tried to switch to Chrome before, and probably would have succeeded except there's a freaking annoying bug where it flashes a white screen in the middle of page loads at random times. It's apparently something that's been going on for years and the devs refuse to fix it despite practically being begged.

But it's so jarring that I honestly can't see myself switching until it's fixed. :/

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
I previously posted that I use Internet Explorer, but I have switched to Google Chrome! My opinions on IE are still positive, but Chrome is just boss in every single way.

Years
I'm a Chrome guy. Firefox has never worked on my computer, and I find it a little clunky and bulky anyway. I haven't used any recent version of Internet Explorer, so I can't complain one way or the other, but once in a while I use my copy of 7 (or is it just 6?) when Chrome won't load certain sites.

Years
Okay, so Chrome is beginning to grow distant with me.. I'm beginning to do more and more things with IE, although I'm still browsing with Chrome. But Internet Explorer is better at handling video content definitely and any flash content as well.

I've tried switching between Adobe's Flash Player and Chrome's built-in Flash player, but it seems to just still spike up my CPU in Chrome, and I've tried many different methods to prevent that. Hmm..

Years
Before, when I was using Windows 7 on my Macbook, Opera was my main browser (unpopular opinion ;___;). Now that I'm only operating on OS X for the most part, Safari has been accommodating to my needs nicely. I've always been fond of Safari, but Opera had slight precedence over it. I use Chrome from time to time when things aren't working well on Safari.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I like using Google Chromium because it seems simple enough, but sometimes I use rockmelt which is kind of unpopular but surprisingly good enough to be used at least on some occasions.

Years
I like using Google Chromium because it seems simple enough, but sometimes I use rockmelt which is kind of unpopular but surprisingly good enough to be used at least on some occasions.
Just so you're aware, Google doesn't own Chromium at all, but instead it's developed by The Chromium Project. Chromium is technically a browser of its own, but it's open source and Google Chrome builds from it.

Back